Social Value and Profession

A

Anonymous

One regret of my youth is not partaking in organized sports. I decided early on that (as a defense mechanism) my persona would be bookish and thoughtful, and therefore paid it no mind. The great irony is that in High School I began working out and acquired an athletic physique. Contrary to the requests of school coaches, I pursued academic hobbies.

Guru's boast that any man can use their methods to pick up women and improve their dating life. What's often glossed over is the impact a particular career path can have on their game. For example, I recognize now that by foregoing sports I missed an opportunity for improving leadership skills and building assertiveness. Mastering a traditionally 'high-value' profession does not guarantee a man's success with women, but it places him on a solid foundation. Consider that highly skilled and valued men (pro athletes, popular artists, successful entrepreneurs, etc) already possess critical pick-up skills. Additionally, seduction becomes easier because their confidence is substantiated.

I do not necessarily equate monetary success with high social value, though money may indicate competence and ones ability to sell himself.
In your opinion, which activities/careers boost value and sharpen game?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Toastmasters is the bomb.com for getting better at game. Check it out.

>