Fashion  Slicked Back Hair Style.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My barber (who is quite good and typically knows what he's doing ) wants to slick my hair back.

Anyone know if women find this hairstyle attractive?

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Anyone know if women find this hairstyle attractive?

It really depends on whether or not the hairstyle fits you and overall makes you more attractive.

For instance, I look horrible with slicked back hair. I have a long, oval face, and slicking hair back just enhances that. So I do a side-part off to the side to make my hair contrast with the shape of my face. But if you have a more angular face with defined features, it can smooth out your overall look.

Basically, with hairstyles, always aim to contrast. I may do a write up on this, because most guides that you google for hairstyles tend to not factor in the average man, and tend to give people unrealistic hairstyle choices.

EDIT: Also forgot to add that I have straight hair. If you have wavy hair with an oval face (but not too long of a face) slicking it back works quite well.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well, my barber thinks it would look good on me, and he's very aware of all these factors. However, I know that looking "good" and looking sexy are two very different things. So, what I meant to ask is: Assuming I have the correct facial features to support slicked back hair, is it a sexy hairstyle?

A

Anonymous

Try it out. Get the opinions of your female friends. Honest opinions. You never know. And if you don't like it, or it doesn't suit you, you can always change it. Slicking your hair back doesn't require you to shorten your hair, but grow it out. So if you don't like it, you can always get another cut and change it.

A

Anonymous

I completely agree with this that you should always choose the style which suits your face your personality and not the one which is trendy. Because if you go for the style or cut which suits your face then that would definitely enhance your looks and features thereby making you looking more attractive. For this you can go to the reputed hair salons so that the professional hair experts can help you in getting the best look. You can get some useful ideas from this website check it out.

A

Anonymous

I think Slicked Back Hair Style would look good on me. I have curly hair but I love straight hair. I straight them with my Babyliss flat iron. It is a great hair tool. I just love it!!

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you've got thin medium length hair, the slicked-back look could work very well. It has a pretty fashionable touch to it, so it'd work well if the rest of your outfit has a bit of edge to it!

To me, it seems that no matter what your fashion, or hair type is; having short and tapered sides and back whilst leaving it longer at the top to style is universally flattering.

>