SkilledSeducer Discord Server?

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Creating a Discord server for this seduction forum can be a great idea for several reasons.

1. Real-time Interaction:
Discord allows for immediate and dynamic interaction among users. Unlike forum threads that can become stagnant or slow to navigate, Discord provides a platform for lively, real-time discussion, which can encourage more engagement and a stronger community feel.

2. Organized Discussion Channels:
With Discord, you can set up different channels dedicated to various topics within the realm of seduction, such as text game, cold approach, relationship management, and self-improvement. This organization makes it easy for members to find and participate in discussions that interest them.

3. Multimedia Sharing:
Discord supports the sharing of a wide range of media, including images, videos, and links, which can enrich the learning experience. Users can share real-time field reports with photos or videos, which can then be discussed and critiqued by the community.

4. Voice and Video Communication:
Voice and video channels add another layer to the communication possibilities. Members can practice their vocal tonality, storytelling skills, or even hold live Q&A sessions and workshops, which are crucial aspects of seduction that are not as effectively conveyed through text.

5. Private Messaging and Networking:
Discord allows for private messaging and the creation of private groups. Users can network, form accountability partners, or have one-on-one discussions without sharing personal information publicly on the forum.

6. Accessibility and Notifications:
Discord can be accessed from any device with internet connectivity, making it convenient for users to stay connected and participate in discussions. Additionally, instant notifications ensure that users stay informed about the latest conversations and updates.

7. Moderation and Community Building:
Discord provides robust moderation tools, allowing admins and moderators to maintain a respectful and constructive environment. Rules can be enforced more effectively, and the community can be shaped in a positive direction.

8. Events and Meetups:
The server can host events like group discussions, guest speaker sessions, or even coordinate real-life meetups. This can add significant value to the community, as events are opportunities for members to learn, share experiences, and bond.

And much more.. Overall, a Discord server for a seduction forum can significantly enhance the user experience by providing an interactive, organized, and feature-rich platform for the community to grow and thrive together.

Would you consider this @Chase ?

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have a personal beef against Discord over their abysmal handling of an incident which I won’t recount here.

I think one advantage of the forum is that it’s self-hosted. Discord isn’t. And while feminist activism has moved on to new targets, a lot of experienced PUAs are understandably afraid that someone in Rolling Stone or HuffPost will decide that Chase and Hector are the same as RSD Julien. For example: posting about “stealthing” is tacitly tolerated around here because it’s understood that members don’t judge each other for anything they do, but plenty of people out there consider it full-on rape.

So I doubt it’s going anywhere.

But hey, no one’s stopping you or anyone else from creating an unofficial Discord and posting a link in the members section. There already must be some PUA discords, but they’re probably barely better than /r/seduction, if not worse (see below)

Which brings me to, lastly, the fact that a forum like this is easier to moderate than a Discord. And a seduction Discord would attract straight out the wrong sort of crowd…literally ten times more awful than SoSuave

Last edited:

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
But hey, no one’s stopping you or anyone else from creating an unofficial Discord and posting a link in the members section. There already must be some PUA discords, but they’re probably barely better than /r/seduction.
Are you sure about this? in that case I would like to create it, can the tribal elders give a confirmation whether im allowed to do this or not ? The discord server would basically have short notes for the most important topic to pick up along with a chatroom where members can chat easier.

It would help me gradually since it gives courage and motivation to have access to seducers instantly on discord when im in field picking up

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Are you sure about this? in that case I would like to create it, can the tribal elders give a confirmation whether im allowed to do this or not ? The discord server would basically have short notes for the most important topic to pick up along with a chatroom where members can chat easier.
Unofficial means unofficial

There are no rules in the PUA community (even tho the forum itself has some out of necessity)
It would help me gradually since it gives courage and motivation to have access to seducers instantly on discord when im in field picking up

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Unofficial means unofficial

There are no rules in the PUA community (even tho the forum itself has some out of necessity)

its like having a microphone on, getting helped in field 1 on 1, whats funny about that ?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
its like having a microphone on, getting helped in field 1 on 1, whats funny about that ?
Personally, I think you might be overthinking things a bit

If your goal is to have some helpful notes for yourself then absolutely go for it! Personally, I just use Google Docs, but if making a Discord server will be helpful for you then go for it. Obviously, I'm not a mod or anything like that here, but I doubt anyone would truly care. Plus, it might come in handy to share with other people

Whatever gets you out into the field, really

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Personally, I think you might be overthinking things a bit

If your goal is to have some helpful notes for yourself then absolutely go for it! Personally, I just use Google Docs, but if making a Discord server will be helpful for you then go for it. Obviously, I'm not a mod or anything like that here, but I doubt anyone would truly care. Plus, it might come in handy to share with other people

Whatever gets you out into the field, really
No overthinking here, im in the field almost every day, sometimes it's just good to ask for help when needed in certain scenarios and with the chat function here and creating threads on the forum, the response time is too long, most people aren't active.

I believe discord is a good tool, it's much easier than forums and google docs because you can create multiple channels and have your shortened notes there.

And a channel where seducers can chat directly with each other quick and fast unlike the websites chat function.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
And a channel where seducers can chat directly with each other quick and fast unlike the websites chat function.
One benefit admittedly would be the reactions features. Currently chat here doesn’t have any reactions (even in private chats) due to a silly thread about reaction scores. Reopening the issue is on my to-do list (but so are many other things) as a couple of the other guys in chat also seem to think that it’s stifling

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@arman,

So long as it's billed as "The Unofficial Skilled Seducer Discord Server" I have no problems with it.

-C

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm interested to join this hypothetical server

I'm already on a seduction discord that's pretty good. There is only one problem with discord : the barrier to entry is lower so there are A LOT of clueless guys talking like they know shit. And also weirdos in general. But it's still fun to argue with them and help beginners so that's all right

>