Advanced Technique  Sexual Prizing 2.0 - The Concept Behind Sex Talk

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
NOTE: This is a repost of an old post from 2013 (I think), which back when was a remake of a 2008 post.... Anyway here it is...

I wrote the original theory on sexual prizing on mASF back in 2007-8. I was at that time only 16, which resulted that the original posts on the concept was poorly written. So I will share my theory on what creates strong attraction with women, which has been giving me amazing stories with women the past few years.

Women have different agendas when they want to have sex with a guy. There is always a reason for why she has sex.

The most common reasons are the following:
* Gaining social value
* Materialistic values
* Solving physiological needs (having sex out of pure horniness)
* Social controle.
* Revenge
* Out of deep and strong emotions she has with a man
* Attention (the freak anyone??)
* ETC...

You can for sure calibrate your game according to the women you are dealing with's agenda. But that can be very tricky, especially during a cold approach where you barely know her. Heck even in a social circle, where you do know her, this can be tricky. You have no idea about what is seeking in a man, or what triggers her to have sex with someone. Sometimes you are "lucky", and you meet chick who is emotionally destroyed and wants to seek revenge on her ex-BF (not really lucky since that girl is trouble), but you just cannot depend on that. You cannot calibrate your game, because you don't have the required information to do so - information about what she is seeking right now. Therefore we need to generalize- find the most common and logical reason for why a women has sex: The instinctual, physiological reason: PLEASURE and HORNINESS. Most women can have sex with a guy just from the pleasure of fucking. Now, obvious if you know what the chick is seeking (sex), then play around that, just make sure to get something back from it.

Another point is to have a quick look at what women generally find attractive about men.

Here are the traits:
* Social value
* Attitude and personality
* Looks
* etc..

The main problem with social value is the following: If you want to show high value in a club (for example), or where ever you are; in order to make yourself come off as more attractive, then keep in mind that there are probably many guys around with a higher social value than you. Yeah there is always this guy who knows everyone, with lots of money, etc... The thing is, being number 2, 3,4... on the social ranking isn't always a good deal, because all the women will chase that guy who is on top of the hierarchy - and not you if you are not the top guy. Women don't want to end up with mr. number 2. Unless she is fucking horny and wants to fuck out of pure horniness or because you are simply "her type". In that case, these become the factors for why she is having sex, and not social value itself. Focusing on attitudes and personalities is a little risky, as what is attractive for a female is very relative. You can be such a seductive charmer for one, and a creepy douche for another. Also there is probably lots of very charismatic guys around.... so sorry... you might lose with a fake personality

Looks is also very subjective, as different women likes different types of guys, and in clubs there are oftentimes lots of very good looking dudes. And you can only do so much about you look. You can still do some, and you should look your best at all times.

The point is: we don't like and we do not want to play in all the other men's league. We want to play in our own. We want to offer something rare and unique, which is very important to women: good sex. We want to give women good sex, which they both physically or/and psychologically crave and enjoy, and we want to do so in a safe and (socially) comfortable atmosphere. This is what we want to offer. This thing is rare, because most men don't perceive women as sexual beings, and therefore act non-sexual towards them - they treat women like if they didn't enjoy sex. How can a woman desire having sex with you if you treat her in such a way? I called this complex the AGD -anti-giggolo defence in a post back in the days. Men believing woman don't like sex, is what makes them act non-sexual toward them. There is no way a woman can sense that you are a good lover if you are acting that way.

On the other end of the spectrum, we have some guys who are overly direct and sexual. However being too pushy, and needy with one's sexual intent is such a turn off to most women. It makes your sex come off as "non-exclusive", and it puts the wrong type of pressure on women. Neediness is not attractive, pushing someone into something is not attractive. However persisting is attractive, but only when it's more in a context where you are leading a compliant girl and taking away from her "the guilt and responsibility" for the sexual outcome rather than forcing it.

So, if we say attitude, looks and social value are insufficient factors when it comes to picking up women, due to the fact that big amounts of other dudes are offering the same shit, we must conclude that we'd like to play in our own league. Get our own product.

We want to show women we can give them a good fuck. Why is that so efficient? well there are many reasons for that.

Here are the reasons:
* Sex is physiological need according to Maslow, however the hierarchy of need isn't that legit, but we do agree that sex is a must for a human being.
* Good sex is rare, not many guys are offering women the possibility to enjoy a good fuck.
* It both makes you attractive while you escalate the vibe.

So it's win win. Sex, as a physiological need is much more important than social value for women. Now however, just because you are "selling" sex (as conveying that you are a good sex provider - a lover), which is very efficient to get laid , this however, doesn't mean you should drop the concepts such as social value, attitude and looks. These are still factors that should be counted in, but they are not as a efficient factors for generating compliance from women as "selling" good sex (Sexual prizing). Actually, we can describe sexual prizing as selling sex to get laid. I like that! it's so honest and genuine!
_

Let me get deeper in my explanation of what sexual prizing really is.

I believe women can choose you as her sexual partner, if, she knows that you can/will satisfy her sexually (give amazing sex). She will also appreciate if you can do so without giving her any social consequences, which can be described as giving providing a sense of security and safety (which we could label as "comfort") So now, I want to ask you something. Ask yourself, and answer only if you ever had a sexually loaded conversation with a girl in the past. Have you ever met a girl who you find pretty hot, but you weren't that much attracted to and like every males out there on this planett, there is something within "sex" you yet haven't tried, which you really feel like trying?

I guessed right!

So now, that same girl is now talking with her friend in front of you, about that sexual act you've never tried, but that you really feel like trying. She mentions she has been doing that particular act a lot with her ex-boyfriend and that she loves it! When she is saying that she is performing or has performed that sexual act on a regular basis, you get an idea that, if you win her over, chances are that you will also experience these sexual acts. Wouldn't that automatically drive you crazy, and make you much more compliant towards that girl? In my opinion I think this hits one of the most powerful sexual attraction triggers. That's because you know she can satisfie you sexually, because you know she has experience with a sexual act that you dream about trying, or have already tried but happen to enjoy a lot.

Let's take this example:

Christmas 2007,

I went to Tenerife, an island outside of Spain for my Christmas holidays. This was shortly after I started with pick up when I was still 15. One night, I met this Danish chick and got a really good vibe going with her (but I was still a noob at that time). One night the Danish girl and her friend, talked about how good deep throating was. I, who never tried that before before at that time, however which I was really excited about trying out; made me start feeling very uncomfortable in her presence due to my lack of sexual experience,. But at the same time, I felt really aroused and sexually attracted to that chick. I was completely within her control, and I started chasing her like big time. The only way I could remove my lack of comfort due to my lack of sexual experience (heck I was actually already pretty experienced at 15...) was to fuck her...

This is sexual prizing. She used sexual prizing on me.

For instance, I never managed to fuck her. The night I met her, I ended up fingering her in a park, but chickened out to escalate it further. The next days, I became needy, and her prizing herself sexually didn't make things better for me.

-

A little note: you won't only be excited with sexual acts you haven't tried, but sexual prizing also works if you've already tried that sexual act which you are already enjoying practicing. So if you meet chick who says she loves deep-throating, and you already got very positive experiences with deep-throating, the sexual prizing effect will stem from your desire to repeat that act. You won't feel that urge to get that first-time experience, but you would have certain desire to re-experiencing the process. In fact you want to re-experience the act with another person. Like if you haven't had any threesomes for a while (and you love threesomes) and you find a person which you know can offer you a hell of a threesome, you would of course want to engage that chick into a sexual relationship!

This is sexual prizing.

Now the idea is to use this against women. We want to give women the same feelings I experienced in my little story above. I want to make them experience what I felt, so I can benefit from it. The ideal way to do so is by talking about sex. There is a detailed guide out there already so I won't cover this too much in details [Currently unavailable], but I feel like giving some examples on how you can convey sexual prizing to women. One way is to tell her how much you love doing certain sexual acts which you know women generally really get turned on by and enjoy performing; when they are having sex (read some books about female anatomy, sex guides etc.. if you are clueless) .

Here are some examples:
* Pussy licking (keep in mind that many guys don't even lick pussy, and women really enjoy getting licked), try to tell her how much you love doing it, which makes her believe that if she wins you over, she will get licked. And of course, you should lick the shit out of her.
* Dominance in bed, tell her how much you love being dominant in bed, or show her early on that you will be dominant in bed if she happens to have sex with you. If she wins you over, you will probably be dominant in bed.
* How open minded you are with sex, and that you are willing to try most shit out there (also tell her some of your wildest sex stories, a good way to do so is to ask her about her sickest sex story and then follow up with your own sex story, which is of course much sicker).
* Anal sex, that you've tried it, and that you know how to give it properly - some women really like that.
* Let her know all your knowledge about female anatomy and female orgasms (different types of orgasms, A-Spot, G-Spot etc...talk about it, in DETAILS of course) (see the 8 types of Orgasm Gambit)

Another way of doing so is by sharing sick sex stories, where you fuck a chick in a way most women enjoys getting fucked. Don't be afraid to share details. If she has an ASD (anti-slut defense) kick, just give her shit for it (she has to be sexually open, the opposite is bad business) and reframe her ASD with sexual re-frames or sexual disqualifiers . Now if you also want to make her feel safe around you and feel safe with the idea of having sex with you (remember that security and safety are important human needs), then what you have to do is talk a bit about sex, and if she freaks out, frame sex as no big deal and something completely natural (which it is). Make her feel that you are non judgmental and very open about sex. That itself is very attractive. It show a lot of female understanding and where she and her Anti-Slut defence is coming from - which as a reminder is the mechanism women have to protect themselves the social consequences that follows from having, such as "slut-shaming". This mechanism makes women withhold sex and resist male sexual advances. Another tip for handling ASD is isolation: isolate your girl away from her friends. It makes everything easier.

If sexual prizing works out properly, she will start chasing you. And when she does you can now easily escalate physically. Sometimes she will even take care of it herself! happens a lot to me these days, I've even refrained from escalating since..... they do it for me!

If you were able to show her that you can offer something as unique and important as good/amazing safe sex. Wouldn't she fuck you if you have the logistics ready? I bet she will! The deal is: Make her feel/make her know, that you are the person that can give her amazing sex, this way she will chase you as she wants to experience the good lover you are.

Have fun

-Teevster

Last edited:
>