Sex Talk: The Submission Gambit

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys.

So here is a cool one to try out this week end. I will not make this as detailed as a GC post, but I will try to describe the concepts a bit. If anything is a bit unclear, just ask!

This gambit is key for multiple purposes:
* Good chick-crack that hooks women in
* Show awareness, and female understand (pacing).
* Transitions the conversation into sex
* Gets her talking/react
* Can work as a tool to reduce/remove potential resistance.

Let's cover it:

Alek: Do you know what a real woman is to me?
Her: No (she will be very curious about this, hence immerse her in)
Alek: A woman who submits! (now since this is a contraverial statement, she will react...), but please let me explain before reacting (key to mention this to avoid potential anger)
Her: You better... (she is immersed since you hit a little nerve, but dodged the temper tantrum - she is expecting you to be yet another chauvenist - and you will prove her wrong).
Alek: Alright, a real woman is a woman who is able to submit, but not to a man, but to her own passions and desires....
Her: huuum interesting
Alek: and if her passion is toward a guy, she is not submitting directly to her, but to her feeling toward the man.

(you just helped her made sense of her desire for sexual submission, without it contradicting her social frame that is often inspired by feminist narratives - hence you just induced a good feeling)
Her: that's is a good way of putting it!

Alek: yes, and so many women are holding back their true desires and passions... because the social world tells them they shouldn't do X and Y... but what happened to strong, confident and independent women?
Her: ....
Alek: Be strong and SUBMIT to your passions! they are strong and oftentime beautiful!

Will she really resist you when she has desires for you? She still may, but the chances are lower. So it is a victory in itself. Additionally it is a great way to set the right themes/frames, in addition to hooking her into the interaction. This subject can easily transition into talking about desires and passions... and yes things may from there get really damn juicy.

A little thing I would like to point out, is say you have a girl, and she is really into you, and she resists either out of ASD (anti-slut defense) or FSC (female state control).

She says she has to go (to her friends, leave with her friends, "can't do it tonight".

Then proceed as following (an example).
Her: I can't leave with you, I have to go with my friends (or what ever excuse)
Alek: I see... you can't... but YOU WANT to (cred: Zan Perrion - deliver this with a smirk).
Her: I know but I really have to!
Alek: Well... be strong and submit to what ever passion you feel are strongest for yourself, and not what other desire. Be strong an independent and do what ever choice you feel is right FOR YOU and ONLY you (trigger the anchor and remind her of the frame you set earlier).

To the advanced guys: do you notice the pacing and leading taking place in the last part?

Will it always work? No. But it can work and may be a good solution if things would not have worked out anyway. A good last resort strategy,

But this gambit is not only used to dodge these forms of resistance... in fact it is much better:
- Chick crack (to get her immersed and hooked in)
- Set the right frames
- Get the conversation into sex.

Hope you enjoyed it.
Question and comment welcome,
Alek

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nice! i really like it, i do something similar when i encounter this dude like women, in other words hot women that have masculine energy.... But the one i run is to turn them feminine... Basically i tell them that women now a days become and act like dudes becomes most men are not men but soft, but that there needs to be polarity and women need to be women and take the feminine role and men need to be men, how would you feel if i act like this, (then i become a queen with manerisms) then she gets turn off.... So now you know how i feel with all the masculine vive you are kind of giving me, come on be more feminine be sweet blah blah... then they feminine vive comes back..... But your is amazing cause it totally sexualazes the interaction... Can't wait to try it...

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Excellent man. Love the initial reframe of her submission to herself. So many subtle levels of things in that that happens in a singular moment.

Mr.Suave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great value velocity. This gambit is good intrigue based game (with sexuality) and a roller coaster of emotions.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I can see how this would have helped with FSC. Might have saved multiple interactions in the past. I assume it also bypasses hard to get?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Oh, that's neat.

You're getting her ready to fight against the idea of submitting to you, this other person.

Then spin it around to how submitting to you is really submitting to her own passions and wants.

Really nice use of the unexpected to open her mind up to the message you're about to give her.

And then the message fits in nicely with the beliefs she's getting from society / media / advertising.

And then it transitions into giving her permission to do what she wants, to ignore what others want her to do.

This is a tight sequence, Alek.

Chase

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nice! i really like it, i do something similar when i encounter this dude like women, in other words hot women that have masculine energy.... But the one i run is to turn them feminine... Basically i tell them that women now a days become and act like dudes becomes most men are not men but soft, but that there needs to be polarity and women need to be women and take the feminine role and men need to be men, how would you feel if i act like this, (then i become a queen with manerisms) then she gets turn off.... So now you know how i feel with all the masculine vive you are kind of giving me, come on be more feminine be sweet blah blah... then they feminine vive comes back..... But your is amazing cause it totally sexualazes the interaction... Can't wait to try it...

Nice one! Well good luck trying it. It is low risk!

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Excellent man. Love the initial reframe of her submission to herself. So many subtle levels of things in that that happens in a singular moment.

Thank you! I felt this was a gambit you would resonate a lot with.

Gotta try that on those danish girls.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh, that's neat.

You're getting her ready to fight against the idea of submitting to you, this other person.

Then spin it around to how submitting to you is really submitting to her own passions and wants.

Really nice use of the unexpected to open her mind up to the message you're about to give her.

And then the message fits in nicely with the beliefs she's getting from society / media / advertising.

And then it transitions into giving her permission to do what she wants, to ignore what others want her to do.

This is a tight sequence, Alek.

Chase

I should have renamed my anti-climax concept that I covered on the blog as "unexpectations" but it doesn't have a good cling...

Thanks Chase.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great tech Teev. . .

After sucking her in with intrigue and a touch of controversy. You lead things towards. . . the fascinating topic of surrendering to her desires. Smoothly moving the conversation to a place. . . where you can continue to turn her on with sex-talk.

You also present her with an opportunity to show confidence. To be a strong, independent girl. . . the type of woman society tells her to be. And all she needs to do is submit to her passions. I'm looking forward to playing around with this resistance-melting take on opportunities and challenges.

Yes the thing is to actually help her make sense of the paradox of being submissive sexually, and yet living in congruence with the current feminist narrative.

And when you remove cognitive dissonance... you also reduce resistance as a default.

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great work! I like it. It's really hard for women to navigate the murky waters of what they desire vs. what society says* they should desire. And this gambit empowers her to be a "strong woman" by actually enacting what she truly wants...submitting to her desires. And if the gambit works, it opens up an opportunity to reward her for that courage and agency and to keep that positive feedback loop goin with future sexual situations. Nice

Jesse

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Bookmarked. Teevster, this sounds like a great sexual framing routine. If I may ask, where does this get used... on the first date, or in a night club, right before you attempt to move her or pull her, or ...?

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great work! I like it. It's really hard for women to navigate the murky waters of what they desire vs. what society says* they should desire. And this gambit empowers her to be a "strong woman" by actually enacting what she truly wants...submitting to her desires. And if the gambit works, it opens up an opportunity to reward her for that courage and agency and to keep that positive feedback loop goin with future sexual situations. Nice

Thanks!

Yes exactly. I really like to set a frame or a theme that I can use to feedback loop things and dodge resistance.

Alek

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Bookmarked. Teevster, this sounds like a great sexual framing routine. If I may ask, where does this get used... on the first date, or in a night club, right before you attempt to move her or pull her, or ...?

Thanks.

this can be used on first dates of course, or even once you have managed to extract.

Honestly I use this mostly in the earlier phase of the interaction in a nightclub. Basically post-hook. I am in a conversation, and gotten some compliance, and then a thread-cut my way into this subject (which is quite easy). But you do not need a hard hook to pull it off - just a decent conversation and hopefully at least a good/decent vibe from her. The gambit is in itself a tool to hook girls in post-opening.

Saturday I went out with a GC reader who saw me use this after less than 5 mins in.

In my opinion this is not a risky gambit really.

Quite the contrary, it is a good chick crack to truly immerse women into the interaction.

So there is no right and wrong here. I have only used this in nightgame settings and on dates mind you.

-Teevster

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nice! i really like it, i do something similar when i encounter this dude like women, in other words hot women that have masculine energy.... But the one i run is to turn them feminine...

This was exactly my thought when I read it. Strong independent women. Women who are aggressive or masculine. Women who buy into current feminist ideology on how they should be. Drawing out their dormant feminine side.

It's great stuff @Teevster! Thanks for posting it!

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I’ve actually had conversations like this with women before, not even trying to run game on them but giving them advice. Usually they start crying and it shows how much women have to harden themselves because most men can’t be the rocks they need.

In my relationships I try to demonstrate they can let go and be and feel feminine and I’ll hold down the masculine energy like a rock, they really appreciate it and it makes for such a nice dynamic for the both of us.

Sounds like I gotta try this with girls when I meet them sooner!

>