Setting expectations - beginners guide

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So obviously its ideal to make a girl have 4-10 orgasms in a row but I just thought I'd add something for the beginners here. I'd be happy for any comments, this is just a breath of air amid all of the alpha ego shouting "I make EVERY girl finish hard on the first date if you don't with yours you might as well give up" - too much pressure can damage your frame...

These are quite high expectations and now that I can classify myself as quite experienced I know that there is a very large amount of variation in a girls capacity to orgasm from different kinds of sex. A lot of this is to do with the build-up and the tension - I would argue that 80% of a girls enjoyment of sex is built in her head by you - the techniques and actual genital touching is not as important as the psychology behind it (I think the most important part of this is dominance - the leading, the tension, the aggression - in a passionate dance like way)

Some girls have never finished, never touch themselves and need to be taught how to! - in this case no matter how long you can keep using the techniques listed - they are unlikely to finish, they may even take a few days. Others can finish HARD from literally 30 seconds of penetration when done right with no foreplay or any other effort! And then keep going begging for more.

I'd argue that one shouldn't put too much pressure on oneself to make her cum - your PRIMARY FOCUS is to give her an f'ing AMAZING time and that you give it to her properly (using the techniques). Also you need to make sure you make it last (its the easiest thing you can change - just slow everything down when you start getting too excited, basically come back to reality for a while, change - avoid ending the fun till you've really seen to her properly) - but don't get frustrated - just keep trying something else and eventually something will hook...

- its this attitude which is ironically more likely to result in her finishing - since it will give you the right approach psychologically

>