Recovering from emotional abuse & social isolation to being happy?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I was very unfortunate in that I had terrible parents, my dad felt inadequate about his life so he took the frustrations of his job out on me. Never remember my parents ever showing me any love growing up, just constantly shouting at me and making me feel bad for not being as good as the other kids. I grew up around mostly elitist asians and indians who looked down on almost everyone and my parents were honestly just terrible human beings, so happy to get away from those psychos. My mom poisoned my mind and would always berate me for the smallest of things while my dad would shout at me, so loud sometimes that the neighbors could hear. My parents were also very very intrusive, never let me do anything for myself and micro-managed my life for me.

Due to my shitty parents who made life hell at home, I was also at a high school where I never clicked with most of the kids. This resulted in me being isolated since most of the kids fit the image of urban thug at my high school and I was more of the geeky kid. Made my friends from church and neighborhood, felt like going to their high schools would have made me better friends. Forgot to mention, didn't feel attracted to any of the girls at my high school either (mostly black, mexican, and some thai/filipino chicks). I wasn't around many white kids growing up.

Well, I realized that all those years of emotional abuse and social isolation in my adolescence have left me not being able to be the best version of myself. My confidence quite frankly sucks.

Well, this has hurt me a lot in terms of getting the kind of girls I like (blonde and attractive) and it frustrates me too since I have never seen a guy of my background doing well with those kinds of women.

Has anyone been in this kind of a situation?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx3rkgqTWJ8&list=UUD4xqm6vJ3K4ntppsE1jL4g
I'd watch the whole video since you usually talk about how you think it's impossible to have sex with your certain subset of "hot blondes", but if you don't watch from 6:15 and on.

https://www.girlschase.com/content/7-decisions-every-man-who-will-be-successful-makes
Oh pry all your posts always come from a place of lacking responsibility (Its your fault you suck, stop blaming your parents) and bitterness towards your past.

Well the seeds already there homie aint shit you can do about it. All you can do is control the type of soil that surrounds the seed. THATS ALL YOU CAN DO.

So I guess you could bitch about how bad of a seed you have which won't do anything or you could say "hey didn't get the best seed in the world, oh well can't help that, but I'm going move on and do everything I can to control what I can to create the life I want".

Change your soil, stop complaining. I never had as bad a situation growing up as you did so I guess it's easy for me to say suck it up and fix it but lets be real dude what other option do you have?

Look at Tyler from RSD he had just as rough a time growing up as you but what did he do sit around cry/complain? No he went out and did everything in his power to change his situation and he succeeded.

Your not the first person in the world to have a rough start to life. Seek out examples of people with similar situations of yours that went and succeeded anyway.

Stop crying. Choose strength over weakness.

-Rob

MaK

Space Monkey
space monkey
You should get therapy to help solve the problems that your parents inflicted upon you.

Therapists jobs are to help people overcome this sort of stuff.

btw, your parents did suck and deserve all the blame in the world, but only you can change your life

Parkour

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Victim mentality just doesn't matter. It can only hold you back and forget what you think was or could/should/would have been your potential. It's irrelevant to your future. Also whining about your parents and yourself etc,... It's just a time and energy consuming distraction when you could invest those time and energy resources into progress.
You're at where you're at socially. You happen to be on these boards so technically you 're on a path toward being better.
BE honest and baseline where you're at with fundamentals, mindsets, reference experiences, etc... And develop goals/habits to improve. A lot of people have it worse. I have a buddy with serious Asbergers who just got married to a girl who is pretty decent. He just worked at it harder and made it happen. The best mindset to have is to see yourself as a fixer of your own life that takes advantages of opportunities, disregards distracting energy sinks, and creates opportunities for your life's fullest expression. In terms of habits, one thing I've learned recently is that it's not how well you perform them, it's how consistently!

>