Questions about One Date, Dating Artisan and Meet Girls Everywhere

timra

Rookie
Rookie
Hello amazing seducers,

If this is not the place for this please let me know and I will post it somewhere else or the moderators can move it.

1. I just bought a course called Charisma in a Bottle, I have not watched the videos yet, but see that they are more of a discussion-type format (question and answer). Unfortunately, I am more of a visual learner, seeing something in action and then having it broken down. Is "one date", "the dating artisan" as well as "Meet Girls Everywhere" that way too? Sadly I have issues picturing a picture in my brain. If someone tells me a story I know what happens, but I cannot picture the story in my head. So if someone says "When this happens you should do this" I find it difficult to perform as I cannot visualize it, unless I see it in action.

Note: I have not watched the videos fully yet, so will know in the future.

2. If I were to buy all material by Chase and Hector what order would I place them in.
-One date, then dating Artisan, then Charisma in a Bottle and then Meet Girls Everywhere or there is no order to follow, you can just pick and choose.
-Also if there is an order is it based on the course or the lessons. Example first lesson of one date and then do the first lesson on dating aritsan and then go to the second lesson of One date.

I am just wanting to get the best experience possible...if I decide to go through buying the different courses.

Thank you,

Timra1

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Chase could answer these questions better than anyone.

That being said, here is how I would personally structure it if I was guiding a man new to all of this.

0: Google “Approach Anxiety Program” and spend how ever long it takes you to go through that program. Its useless to fill your head with seduction theory when you are so nervous approaching women that you cant even think. You need to approach enough women with just basic skills until you are comfortable enough that you arent freaking out.

1: Go through Charisma in a Bottle. Take notes. Take 30 - 60 days to work on the things you learn and put them into action.

2: Next go through One Date and Meet Girls Anywhere and do the same as above.

3: Make a journal here on the forum and go start approaching women ”for real” now. You will have questions and encounter persistent problems. These are called sticking points. Post your experiences and question on your journal and here on the forum. People will give you help and feedback.

4: Get a membership to the blog. Every week pick a different topic you feel you need help on and every day read one article that relates to that. For example, if you are having trouble with sexual escalation, find articles on that topic and every day read one. Don’t understand qualification? Do the same.

5: Keep approaching and keep journaling.

99% of men Who come here are NOT willing to put in this level of effort and years later they still suck with women. Its up to you how fat you want to progress.

timra

Rookie
Rookie
@Warped Mindless Awesome, thank you for your response.

0. I googled and I am assuming it is from rooster dating, is this correct?

1. I also saw you put it as zero and then 1 as charisma in a bottle. Are you implying I can work on Charisma at the same time as the Approach Anxiety Program or wait until I finish 0 before I go onto 1?

2. I saw you did not include dating artisan in the one date but went on to Meet Girls Everywhere. Are you including Dating Artisan and One date together, since they are billed the same (AKA do all three courses together) or are you implying Meet Girls Everywhere will take the place of the Dating Artisan?

Thank you for responding so quickly and I wish you all the best.

Timra

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Warped Mindless Awesome, thank you for your response.

0. I googled and I am assuming it is from rooster dating, is this correct?

1. I also saw you put it as zero and then 1 as charisma in a bottle. Are you implying I can work on Charisma at the same time as the Approach Anxiety Program or wait until I finish 0 before I go onto 1?

2. I saw you did not include dating artisan in the one date but went on to Meet Girls Everywhere. Are you including Dating Artisan and One date together, since they are billed the same (AKA do all three courses together) or are you implying Meet Girls Everywhere will take the place of the Dating Artisan?

Thank you for responding so quickly and I wish you all the best.

Timra
I have no idea who Rooster is I just know that every dating coach in existence has some AA program which are all about the same. Find one and go with it.

Depends how well and how much you can focus on at once. From a neuroscience prospective our brains can only learn so much new information in one day.

Im including Darting Artesian as an extension of One Date.

>