PUA Examples of Car Sleepers, etc.

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have three college towns with good ratios each within a 2-3 hour drive of home.

On top of these ratios, it gets way better if you look at women in their 20's to men in their 30's, because people leave after graduation and the dating market for women is mostly guys their own age.

The difference is very noticeable everywhere, especially when walking around chain stores with the same layout and products as home.

So to start out day gaming, this has a lot of plusses like the girls are starved for experienced guys, they are away from home rather than living with parents, high turnover approach opportunities, you are the lover-only visitor, way higher degrees of separation than home to allow for learning curve, etc.

So my question is - are there any PUA examples I can look up from old forums or wherever that involved someone sleeping in their car on failed nights, or otherwise developing this whole true sigma style (barf) of passing through? I believe Chase used to sleep on park benches?

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Do thorough recon on logistics maps of the area. have a good understanding of the lay of the land and how you can run three bounce structured dates on scrappy logistics. find standard date spots like coffee shops and bars but also be aware of secret nooks and crannies you can pull to. Also things in the city she may not have considered like galleries, museums, libraries. For any date spot you have, be aware of a solid place to pull to within 15 minutes. Be it by foot or by car. Car escalation will be your friend.

Be the guy who show's her parts of her city she didn't even know were there. The adventurous breath of fresh air that shows her things that are right under local guys noses. Reality pace to generate that sense of fresh perspective. By actually exploring the city you will have good stories of your adventures to hook her with. plus will make the whole trip more fun for you in general. Gotta make the best of downtime to recharge and what not.

That said, a simple coffee shop date can do the trick. no need to go overboard.

Screen for logistics early and often, and let go logistics inform how you proceed. Understand that instant dates and same day lays are way more rare than getting leads that you follow up with on a later date. The chances of a girl being both down and currently availiable or somewhat slim, but not too uncommon. I just wouldn't have expectations too high.

If a gal is busy at the moment, you can get her out later in the day, or the next day (you should have screened for these logistics) but she has to be pretty hooked at that point. Go strong with the lover frames and screen for gals who are down. This will give her a reason to actually show up, and not just bail cause a boyfriend vibe. Set up the date then and there. If she is wishy washy figure out why and address it then and there. Even if the interaction ends on a "maybe" you will have gotten I front of the issue and can still maybe get her out. Since you are only in town for a day or two the window is slim, so I doesn't really hurt to go hail mary (granted you are not being pushy/needy)

Chances are she is not going for a long-distance boyfriend off the bat ( maybe after she discovers what you're made of)

If you do generate leads that you can't get out but want to try and get out next trip, that is a bit of a text balancing act. You got to keep the connection there without blowing the intrigue. End the interaction on the right precedence. Let her know you pass through from time to time and grab her number under the pretense that you two will connect then for a shared activity (something you both hit it off on, let checking out the art galleries, hiking, hitting up that chocolate shop, and so on) The times I have pulled something like that off it looked mostly like solid interaction- brief connection solidifying texts- go radio silent- re engagement text about two weeks before visit- generate momentum- phone call to establish I will be visiting/build chemistry back up and remind her why we connected in the first place -a couple texts to solidify date. As you can imagine, retaining these types of leads can be be tricky, but if the initial interaction is solid, and you can maintain a sense of connection without overdoing it, it's totally possible.

if you gotta crash in your car Wal-Mart and home depot let you for a couple nights in a row. just don't over stay your welcome. Also BLM land as well. Plus there are always camping sites on the outskirts. I don't know about you but waking up in nature gives me tons of positive energy to share.

Planet fitness is about $22 a month for a pass to any location. Stay fresh and clean. Have a set of clothes to sleep in, and a couple change of outfits. Keep your outfits popping and dress well. Have toiletries so you can stay fresh. Just cause you're sleeping in your car doesn't mean you have to look/smell like a bum.

Bring a pillow, an eye mask and ear plugs. Adjust your car for maximum sleeping comfort. Gotta get that beauty rest.

Last edited:

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
As someone who was homeless for nearly a year and forced to sleep in his car; don't

You don't get to fall asleep in your car. You just eventually pass out and it's not the same thing. A night or two a month, sure, but even.that I wouldn't trust

I'm not joking when I say that I actually lost hair because of having to sleep in my car. My hair actually thinned during this time and I'm 100% positive it was stress and lack of sleep (hair loss stopped after getting back into a bed but it still never came back, I just stopped losing more)

If you're going to do it anyways though, park on asphalt if it's cold or grass/gravel when it's hot. Asphalt retains heat and you'll be miserable if you don't plan for it

As someone above said, planet fitness is a life saver when it comes to showering. However you'll also want a storage locker because it's going to start stinking up your car. And trust me, that smell doesn't come out. Ever

Also look into all you can eat buffet's and cheap granola bars for snacks. Once a day meal plus some snacks to keep you out of ketosis (when your body switches from burning carbs to burning fat for fuel). They don't call it the keto flu for nothing and starts in at between around 12-16 hours of not getting enough carbs (which is why people pair it with intermittent fasting so they sleep during the change and it's not as rough)

Or you could just look into getting a Best Western for 50 bucks that night. Just check under the mattress for bed bugs before doing literally anything else

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
As someone who was homeless for nearly a year and forced to sleep in his car; don't

You don't get to fall asleep in your car. You just eventually pass out and it's not the same thing. A night or two a month, sure, but even.that I wouldn't trust

I'm not joking when I say that I actually lost hair because of having to sleep in my car. My hair actually thinned during this time and I'm 100% positive it was stress and lack of sleep (hair loss stopped after getting back into a bed but it still never came back, I just stopped losing more)

If you're going to do it anyways though, park on asphalt if it's cold or grass/gravel when it's hot. Asphalt retains heat and you'll be miserable if you don't plan for it

As someone above said, planet fitness is a life saver when it comes to showering. However you'll also want a storage locker because it's going to start stinking up your car. And trust me, that smell doesn't come out. Ever

Also look into all you can eat buffet's and cheap granola bars for snacks. Once a day meal plus some snacks to keep you out of ketosis (when your body switches from burning carbs to burning fat for fuel). They don't call it the keto flu for nothing and starts in at between around 12-16 hours of not getting enough carbs (which is why people pair it with intermittent fasting so they sleep during the change and it's not as rough)

Or you could just look into getting a Best Western for 50 bucks that night. Just check under the mattress for bed bugs before doing literally anything else
oh yeah, I thought OP was meaning this as a few day trip every now and then. Not a fulltime quasi homeless sort of thing. In which case I don't recommend. Unless of course his car is actually a truck with a camper top and he is more of one of those spirited adventurous types. Travelling from town to town building strong connections. Having actual projects and plans.

I've known a couple guys who lived this way and were ace with people. They often had friends who would put them up for a week or two, or let them park their rig. When they were in town they were always involved in community projects or contract work. And if they were just hanging around it was usually in intentional ways like organizing group hikes, rock climbing, playing music with people. It was a way of life for them and they wore it well. It actually consistently lead to opportunities for them. Plus their truck was rigged up for a solid nights rest.

Just bumming in your car full time trying to pick up women? That's not the best look and is probably a pretty shaky trajectory in general. Definitely would not recommend. As a weekend adventure from time to time. As long as the car is actually set up for some rest (size matters. Maybe take out the back seats and throw down a sleeping pad + park in a safe quiet spot). Now that's just good adventure. Then again. I'm just a scrappy sort of dude

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks guys... very helpful info. I'm talking a couple trips in the early semester and again between midterms and finals.

One issue I see is social frame, as in the Gunwitch key. I don't want an undercurrent of inauthenticity seeping out the cracks by lying and saying I'm visiting a friend. I have fuck buddies in two of these cities I don't see often, but I can't call them up at midnight and say I'm in town lol

Ohh I just got an idea as I was writing this... acoustic coffee shop open mics, going to practice singing where no one knows me.

:)

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Thanks guys... very helpful info. I'm talking a couple trips in the early semester and again between midterms and finals.

One issue I see is social frame, as in the Gunwitch key. I don't want an undercurrent of inauthenticity seeping out the cracks by lying and saying I'm visiting a friend. I have fuck buddies in two of these cities I don't see often, but I can't call them up at midnight and say I'm in town lol

Ohh I just got an idea as I was writing this... acoustic coffee shop open mics, going to practice singing where no one knows me.

:)
Open mics are a a solid place to meet cool creative gals.

If you are actually getting into things while you are there, and the spirit of it all matches your character you won't have to worry about inauthenticity. I have had stints on the road in my lifetime and met tons of cool people. No one questioned anything, even the fact I was staying in my car (granted I had it rigged for travel). In fact when I told people I was adventuring, seeing the sights, going with the flow, and sleeping in my ride, most people thought it was a great thing to do. Some people even expressed envy, saying "man I wish I could do something like that". I've hooked up with women on the road. I've had strangers put me up for a few nights. Had people invite me to parties/ DIY shows. I've had people offer me work. Just lean into it and wear it well. Go at it with a spirit of openess, and adventure instead of a one track mind poon hound vibe and you will be fine.

Also have some solid reality paces about adventuring I new territories. Great way to sell a gal on the whole endeavor. wrap her up in your world

In this sense you can literally be there just because you want to, and don't need some elaborate reason. Should someone ask what all you are doing in town

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@StrayDog thanks man! That's helpful... I will keep in mind to bring her into my world even if I am in her city. I think it will also he helpful to get into nightgame. In my city it is very common for people to know or be one or two degrees of separation from a friend or family member of yours. I have messed around with TWO guy's moms from high school and it's a medium city lol

@Teevster @Warped Mindless I have seen you two mention user names from past forums, so I am tagging you in case you remember any names and don't mind sharing so I can search old archives of any posts. I'm just interested to get into the mindsets of the guys who go hard.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Teevster @Warped Mindless I have seen you two mention user names from past forums, so I am tagging you in case you remember any names and don't mind sharing so I can search old archives of any posts. I'm just interested to get into the mindsets of the guys who go hard.

GoneSavage aka Jason Savage.

-Teevster

>