Position Review: Doggystyle

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey all! Again, let's gather the communities' knowledge about different positions and opinions for discussion.

I'll mostly be referring to the standing variation. This means we'll need others to bring their tips for doggy on the bed!

My doggy review:
I personally found being on a bed to make controlling your motion far harder than when you're standing. When standing, it's very easy to control your thrusts and angles and grab a ton of different parts of her body. I prefer when she can be kneeling on/bent over a chair/bed/couch/table, helps keep her lower back from giving out.

1. The first special perk of doggy is getting to admire her body, especially if she's fit. Her ass is on full display. Most positions roll her up or position your head in a way you can't see her level of fitness. Squishy things are great, but I'm also drawn to a little back definition, tapered waist, and thick-fit arms.

2. The second perk is the easy access to her entire body (minus boobs, unless you have long arms or are talented and can keep good thrusts while hunched over). It's amazing being able to grab her upper arms, shoulders, throat, hair, waist, hips/ass, and a special setup I'll mention below. Oddly I found I got most excited with one hand on her ass and one on her waist, like you get to enjoy touching both and still seeing both since one side is uncovered

1. The first special technique, as referred to above, is getting her to cross her arms behind her back, grabbing her opposite elbows with her hands, then you can grab her forearms with one hand or both hands and absolutely fuck the shit out of her while she feels completely helpless (good) and you feel completely in control (good). You are easily able to pull and push her, meaning you can be thrusting as you move her, or you just stay still and control her like a doll, sliding her back and forth on your dick, which is a totally different sensation. It is such a power move, every man worth his salt needs to try this.

WARNING! Do NOT pull her arms up, we don't want snapped shoulders, pull her arms toward your hips.

2. The second special technique I found with doggy is I could bounce in the 90-100% range of being inside her and it would drive her WILD, her sounds always made me wonder if she was hurting, but her barely-able-to-speak response was I was not lol. Your results may vary between girls given variations in dick shape and her sensitive spot positioning, but it's very worth trying to see. It feels like you've taken over her mind as she melts into (onto) it.

My main con for doggy:
Poor feedback! Maybe this came down to being in a situation with roommates, so she had to be quiet and we didn't have a mirror so I couldn't see her face. This one may be more specific to the girl, but I also couldn't tell when she orgasmed in doggy, whereas I could feel the shaking in missionary. So without any audio/visual/sensory cues, it was hard to know if I was making her feel good which is my personal focus.

What about y'all? Love doggy? Hate doggy? Any special insights/techniques? Especially advice for making on-the-bed doggy work out.

>