FU 
Plane girl

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Gorgeous red-haired girl on the plane.

Open and hook​

She gets scolded by the assistant because shes carrying a bunch of stuff with her, then proceeds to plop down in the seat near me. I immediately get us on the same team by making a joke off what just happened. Shes super receptive and smiley, and is quite nervous, probably due to what just happened and me engaging her.

We go on chatting a bit. I deep-dive her to make her comfortable, but when i compliment her beautiful blue eyes, she gets even more nervous and starts playing a lot with her hair and necklaces, while arching her back a few times.

Shes a student, probably around 23, and shes got a very active life with friends and roommates and loves traveling. So quite a cool gal. Logistically however its not good between us, as we live far away from each other, and although were from the same country originally, we come from cities that are on the opposite sides of it.

The crash​

Anyway we keep on chatting. She talks more about her and asks questions about me. This girl is fun, i love her energy and shes super hot, but at some point something gets weird in our mood and we start to drift apart.

After a few minutes she sabotages the convo and we stop talking, we go to sleep, and when we land were a bit colder to each other. I dont know what to do, so we chat and walk a bit, but part ways shortly after.

Post-mortem​

I suspect this all boils down to auto-rejection on both sides -- and actually, more mine than hers.

After cooling off with each other (and sleeping), we chatted a bit more. I asked, so whats your plan for the weekend? She told me shell meet a friend on Sunday, and on Saturday shes got this concert planned, but the singer apparently got sick, so the concert will probably be canceled. And in that case, she said, ill probably hang out in X city -- the city she knew im from.

I just realized that that might have been a window for me to regain momentum and soft-close, like hey, btw youre absolutely lovely and you have great energy. Im sure id be a lotta fun to hang out with you. To which she could have responded, yeah well if you want we can keep in touch and see whats up tomorrow.

This girl probably auto-rejected earlier because she felt i was drifting away. At some point i even yawned. Maybe i was thinking, man, our logistics are a mess and i wont be able to maintain attraction over the distance and uuh poor me. So i stopped believing in us and became distant. Then i felt her auto-rejecting and auto-rejected myself in turn.

But it seems she still believed. I think i auto-rejected more than she did. Its really a dark mental place where i stop believing that something good is possible. I dont know what to do and i typically sabotage the interaction. Girl might present a window, but i act aloof and distant and we end up losing each other.

Fixing this is my priority right now.

Thoughts of course welcome!

Last edited:
>