Once you hit a Certain Level...Is it all about Logistics?

metomeya

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Wanted to hear from you advanced guys. Once you hit a certain level is it all about logistics?

It seems to be the only thing I'm worried about and that makes me lose the game at times.

Also, how do you guys handle this issue?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
metomeya,

metomeya said:
Hey guys,

Wanted to hear from you advanced guys. Once you hit a certain level is it all about logistics?

It seems to be the only thing I'm worried about and that makes me lose the game at times.

Yea, Logistics and fundamentals, really. Male scent probably too. but the worse or probably annoying thing sometimes is "The Last 5%".

I can't say i have reach there yet, or even get a firm grip, but i exchange comments with Chase sometime back. This are the few things he noted on reaching that level. That level means getting quality girls and absolute abundance. This is not what he said exactly but in a context, i put it here.

The last 5% and absolute abundance hit rights about the same time. As you focus on closing the last 5% better, you start closing out on quality girls.

Zac

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

It's not all about logistics. Even as a "master" of the material, you are still always going to encounter things that surprise you. As you get better, however, your ability to quickly understand and properly react to these situations becomes more keen. You'll generally have a better intuition of what is really happening, so you can act accordingly.

Besides those "surprise" elements, which never truly go away (although they do occur less frequently with the more experience you have), logistics is probably the next biggest thing, yeah. That's something that always needs to be planned ahead for every possible seduction you are going to run, unlike fundamentals where you just learn to move, dress, talk, etc. the right way and you never have to worry about it again.

- Franco

Nova

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i think its a matter of the conscious and unconscious

you can get to the stage where your read of the female mind, and ability to navigate and deal with escalation windows, conversation, persistence, frames, body language etc become pretty much second nature and you just do them almost unconsciously. but that doesn't mean that you lose the necessity to have them.

logistics is probably one of the areas that you will always have to be conscious of to a degree especially if you move around a lot. fashion perhaps also

>