FU 
night game number to date

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lays bore me these days or maybe I want more HOTTER/beautiful girls now, I'm adjusting...

This story is pretty funny and interesting, it was a night game number that transitions to a date!

I met her inside a club, took her to meet my friends got her number and she left pretty quickly. In my head she probably forgot I looked, etc.... but I ended up getting her on a date. But she remembered exactly who I was, and when we met again she was pretty excited.

Initially, I was pretty piss, I ended up at the wrong place because of the confusing messaging from her and I gave her shit about it. She was super slow to reply to my message during the time of the meeting, bitch STILL playing the fucking game when it was time to meet.

1st time when we arranged to meet at the place we both flaked, not messaging each other, i fell asleep and didn't go out she went to a different place.

I told her I was going to the same club where I met her and we agreed to meet up. She ended up going to a different place with her friends while I slept through the whole thing. No messages from her or me.

After 2 days I messaged her, and after some windows

"I want to take you for a date and see you"

btw, she sometimes would ignore me and I double, triple text her after 1-2 weeks, FINALLY she opens up windows. I always felt there was something there, continue with leading and pacing her... not hounding her "DATE, DATE, DATE>?!?!?!" lol

Reopening:

"how are you"

":D"

She's one of those dimes you'd see walking super fast or always on the phone because they don't want to be approached by random guys. A headturner.

When I was in the mall with her everyone under 50 years old was turning their head, I saw them with their ugly 5s, and I just laughed inside, LOL.

When we first met, I was pissed and I lit up a cigarette and she was playfully hitting me, high-level interest signs. I thought I was cheeky I did a small kino slowly rubbing my finger down her arm to lock hand hold, but she liked it and held my hand back :p

We eat at the mall, and she feeds a spoon or two from her plate, so romantic. LOL, I was super full because before the meeting I had eaten with my Portuguese friend who came to visit. Anyway, I ate like 1/3 of what I ordered and was in a food coma, feeling Fat asf.

When I tried to pull she kept denying me and FYI my balls were drained during this time of the sex marathon.

So I didn't have a great conversation with her, I told her "I'm happy to see you, it's just I slept like 5 hours lacking energy, it's not you"

I wanted to take her for a drink or go back to my place to watch a movie, but she wouldn't come with me :(

her investment:

rode the metro for an hour to come see me

I ended up fucking this one up being not passionate enough, which is the problem with attainability.

At the metro station, I tried to kiss her it was so funny, I know the attraction is there but the kiss was just not done at the right time. She was dodging me like a turtle. Also, I didn't have any money she gave me 15 bucks to buy a ticket, and water HAHAHAHAHAHA

Playfully, she says:

"go go go~" hahaha

I didn't want to leave, the traffic is horrible and I didn't have a further plan I did at some point pull out my phone and just google "bars" LOL, that shit didn't work.

What do you guys think about this?

Last edited:
>