need help busting her lols/hahas in text

greenjade816

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey so matched with this girl and we actually agreed to meet up initially but then i couldn't do the day she proposed...

so i tried to keep a lil banter and here's where things are after we moved to instagram (which is almost after a month after I asked her out cause convo sorta died and i never asked to move off the app)

me:
You look like an actress, but can't seem to remember her name atm

her:
lol
Thank you
Did you figure out who yet or was it more of a pickup line haha

me:
Bold yo assume it's a compliment ;) But the actress was cute, my type for sure

her:
lol
Haha ok

was my second line bad? i thought it was kinda clever. also in my experience, if a girl really doesn't wanna talk anymore, they usually just stop responding, her still replying gives me hope that she does still want to keep talking. i plan on asking her out, but with her latest response, i think a hard close will fail miserably even though she did initially agreed to meet up before. what do?

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i think a hard close will fail miserably even though she did initially agreed to meet up before. what do?
Why? Not necessarily. I believe you're overthinking it.

That said, it's true that soft close is almost always better. Just ask her if she wants to grab a drink some time, then when/if she says yes, get her schedule. Chase has an elaborate article on it I believe, if you need more detail.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
hey so matched with this girl and we actually agreed to meet up initially but then i couldn't do the day she proposed...

so i tried to keep a lil banter and here's where things are after we moved to instagram (which is almost after a month after I asked her out cause convo sorta died and i never asked to move off the app)

me:
You look like an actress, but can't seem to remember her name atm

her:
lol
Thank you
Did you figure out who yet or was it more of a pickup line haha

me:
Bold yo assume it's a compliment ;) But the actress was cute, my type for sure

her:
lol
Haha ok

was my second line bad? i thought it was kinda clever. also in my experience, if a girl really doesn't wanna talk anymore, they usually just stop responding, her still replying gives me hope that she does still want to keep talking. i plan on asking her out, but with her latest response, i think a hard close will fail miserably even though she did initially agreed to meet up before. what do?
You are overthinking and over gaming. She was curious of who the actress she looks like was..

>