Need advice on bringing this girl to orgasm

A

Anonymous

Hey all,

I am in a rather interesting situation with this girl I have been intimate with for about a month. I just can’t seem to find a consistent way to give her orgasms. She has confessed to only having three orgasms during sex in her entire eight years of sexual activity. One of those was with me last week and it was because she was touching herself during intercourse. She is very sexually attracted to me (confessing that she has masturbated to the thought of me and was able to bring herself to orgasm with five minutes), so that is not the issue. I have tried many different methods of foreplay, arousing her, and many different positions that are suppose to give her the best pleasure, all to no avail. It is not an endurance issue on my part because we have had sex six times in one night (one of the sessions lasted for upwards of an hour, we stopped because it was getting painful), so I am not sure what to do. Any advice?

Thanks

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I rather like Ricardus's piece on sexual technique:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-b ... rl-orgasms

It sounds like there's pressure on her to have an orgasm, which may be the problem. If she's constantly rationalizing, "must have an orgasm," she may be unable to do it. If she just isn't very orgasmic, then I will try the octopus method that I like to use: use your hands in so many different ways during sex that it feels like you have 8 hands. Allow for build-up of stimulation then give her the full blast of firepower at steady rhythms ;).

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I completely agree with Ross, I'm sure all men have had a girl or two where it took them a long time to have an orgasm, but I tell you what, when your first gf is a latina nympho who takes forever to have an orgasm, you have to learn to keep up with her. With her, we'd always exchange head, usually via 69, or just us forcing our wills upon one another, it was all in good fun. I've learned that the best way to make a girl have an orgasm is to be passionate in your sex. When she's giving you head, gently pull her chin up and kiss her, then give her head until she's wet. Cowgirl is my forte, and nothing will make her feel better, than 2 hands on her ass, helping her to ride you, change up your tempo and she should definitely orgasm within 15 minutes. And as Ross stated, use your hands, if she's in cowgirl, let her place her hands on your chest, and fondle her breasts or suck them as she's riding. While in doggy, use your own fingers and play with her clit while thrusting, fondle her breasts again, and she will definitely cum.

>