Muslim girls?

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hmm, interesting. Not offended one bit about anything that is practice, cultural.

The original intent is that the perception or idea that she has good muslim practice before having sex. The whole premise of it is just wrong. It's ridiculous. It's like me, Zac, paying a prostitute and write here that it is a lay report because i talk to her on the street prior to sex.

1. This is not a place to debate good vs bad muslim practices.
2. I did not refer to her as being a GOOD muslim for practicing Wudu (ritual cleansing prior to sex). I am just saying that the practice of Wudu (cleansing before sex) is a good practice.
Reread what I wrote. I was pretty clear about it.

I had a period where I was jokingly called a Mujahedin (by a Muslim friend) because I was shagging muslim a lot of muslim girls. They are very good in bed and they follow some good muslim principles like showering before sex. Basically if a muslim girl asks if she can shower, it means "I want to bang" (with 100% accuracy) - apparently in the Hadith or the Quran it says you got to shower before sex - not a bad thing honestly.

I was pretty damn clear in my message. I made no inference on whether they were good muslims. Neither do I care, nor am I in a place to judge, and neither are you, per your own words, since a good muslim (as per your definition), would not spend years hanging on a forum about fornication (unlike you?).

I'm just warning about mistaking culture and practice, as religion. That's all.

Whether a girl showers prior to sex or not, has no correlation on whether she is a conservative or liberal Muslim.

Unless I am mistaken, Wudu - as well as Ghusl, as practices are written down in either the Qu Ran or the Hadith (or both). So your whole culture vs religion thing is bullshit - if a practice is written in the Holy book, then when discussing the practice, one is making reference to RELIGION. Religion affects culture (and vice versa) and is inherently linked with it. Your statement that those two are two entirely distinct separate entities is bullshit. There are of course cultural differences on how religions are practiced in different countries.

But if that is so, are you then saying that Muslim women in south-east Asia do not shower before sex (as in performing Wudu?). If yes, the exception to the rule does not make it a rule, it makes it an outlier.

I rest my case. Now please, leave my name out of your thread in the future. Thank you.

-Teevster

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Most Scandinavian women DON'T.

French women? Hit-or-Miss.

Arabic women (most muslim lol) always shower - I shagged only one Christian Arab though - she did not shower.

I also had sex with a Malaysian Muslim, and a Somali girl. Both showered.

I am not claiming my observation to be scientific, but mere personal experiences and observation, just like the rest of my pick up and seduction observations.

If ZacAdan at @trashKENNUT does not like us making observations, or feels offended about observations regarding religion (socio-economic factor), women and sex, then he should reconsider his stay here. This place is about discussing these topics. don't like it? leave.

I will be categorical about this: I will under no circumstances self-sensor myself when it comes to making observations about women and sex on this forum, even if religion plays in as a socio-economic factor. I will not stop talking about my experiences with Muslim women because someone is Muslim and feel offended about it. They can feel offended elsewhere. This place is not for them.

-Teevster
Similar most women hit or miss, the Arabic girl I dated was no Muslim she did not shower....

So basically your observation for pick up is legit...

Teevester: if the Muslim girl takes a shower... pretty much you will get laid based on my track record, so guys if a Muslim girl takes a shower you will get laid...

Your above point is valid and helpful...the thing is you kind of say is because It may be do to some religious ritual prior to sex that based on Zach seems he is in a Muslim country has nothing to do with that...

Is no big deal tbh... Anyways teevester point valid...

Zach point nothing to do with religion ritual valid..

My point hit or miss take a shower valid but in this argument I am the only one incorrect cause based on Muslim lays they all took showers so seems that demographic tends to do that prior to sex....

How you run into Muslim in night game is what I don't get lol... I never met a Muslim girl at a c

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh I thought Vudu is what teevester was saying as trolling teevester is right there is something called Wudu cleaning before sex just talked to Muslim so Zach you are wrong about religion...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hmm, interesting. Not offended one bit about anything that is practice, cultural.

The original intent is that the perception or idea that she has good muslim practice before having sex. The whole premise of it is just wrong. It's ridiculous. It's like me, Zac, paying a prostitute and write here that it is a lay report because i talk to her on the street prior to sex.

I'm just warning about mistaking culture and practice, as religion. That's all.
No is not there is something called Wudu a cleansing ritual in the Muslim religion

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Similar most women hit or miss, the Arabic girl I dated was no Muslim she did not shower....

So basically your observation for pick up is legit...

Teevester: if the Muslim girl takes a shower... pretty much you will get laid based on my track record, so guys if a Muslim girl takes a shower you will get laid...

There are probably some extremely liberal muslims who may not shower prior to sex. I fucked some Tunisian doctor who did not. That is not the point.

The point is this: if she is to shower at your place (a stranger's place), sex is going to happen (or very very likely - exceptions may occur).
I did not say that Muslim women always shower before sex (although they likely do). I said that if she is to shower at your place (get undressed at a man's home!) sex is almost certainly going to happen.

If one wants to unprove my point, then one need to have experiences with cases where they do shower and did not have sex. Personally I have not experienced that yet.

Big difference my man ;)

-Teevster

Dreamer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Jeez, what a mess. How did this one get misconstrued? Funny thing is you're both correct, but there IS a distinction, which either is being overlooked or misunderstood.

most women wash or take showers before sex in general,
my nitpick is most women take showers prior to sex.... Though no all like 50 percent... If all your Muslim girls took showers maybe just coincidence.

In general correct but for clarification, are we talking showers pre-sex as in before leaving the house to go to the club OR before second encounter OR before actually having sex (as in immediately before doing the deed)? Because over here, NONE of the girls generally showered post-pull/pre-sex (as in immediately before doing the deed) Based on my read of what Alek said here:

They are very good in bed and they follow some good muslim principles like showering before sex. Basically if a muslim girl asks if she can shower, it means "I want to bang" (with 100% accuracy) - apparently in the Hadith or the Quran it says you got to shower before sex - not a bad thing honestly.

It seems like he was implying MOST (ie majority) of his Muslim lays wanted to shower pre-sex (as in post-pull, pre-sex before the lay) so when he says if a Muslim girl asks: ""Can I shower" is a subcomm for: ""I want sex". So he is correct.

-Dreamer

UPDATE: Read your new messages. Nevermind.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
There are more liberal muslims who may not shower prior to sex. I fucked some Tunisian doctor who did not. That is not the point.

The point is this: if she is to shower at your place (a strangers place), sex is going to happen (or very very likely - exceptions may occur).
I did not say that Muslim women always shower before sex (although they likely do). I said that if she is to shower at your place (get undressed at a man's home!) sex is almost certainly going to happen.

If one wants to unprove my point, then one need to have experience with cases where they do shower and did not have sex. I have not experience that yet.

Big difference my man ;)

-Teevster
Lol but isn't this obvious for all women.... For me as I said before once she comes back to my place is game over but anyways for me all women are women tbh...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Jeez, what a mess. How did this one get misconstrued? Funny thing is you're both correct, but there IS a distinction, which either is being overlooked or misunderstood.

In general correct but for clarification, are we talking showers pre-sex as in before leaving the house to go to the club OR before second encounter OR before actually having sex (as in immediately before doing the deed)? Because over here, NONE of the girls generally showered post-pull/pre-sex (as in immediately before doing the deed) Based on my read of what Alek said here:

It seems like he was implying MOST (ie majority) of his Muslim lays wanted to shower pre-sex (as in post-pull, pre-sex before the lay) so when he says if a Muslim girl asks: ""Can I shower" is a subcomm for: ""I want sex". So he is correct.

-Dreamer

UPDATE: Read your new messages. Nevermind.
Oh I like that I see the can I shower at your place, is a I want to fuck... My bad

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In general correct but for clarification, are we talking showers pre-sex as in before leaving the house to go to the club OR before second encounter OR before actually having sex (as in immediately before doing the deed)?

For clarification I was referring to her cleaning herself right before having sex - when back at your place.
Further clarification: She may not take a shower, but a bath. Point is, she is cleansing herself at your place (or hers, but unlikely scenario since muslim girls are more likely to go back to yours) that is more extensive than just cleaning her butt and pussy.

-Dreamer

Correct.

-Teevster

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lol but isn't this obvious for all women.... For me as I said before once she comes back to my place is game over but anyways for me all women are women tbh...

To me, a girl coming over is very likely to have sex with me. I face LMR rarely, and I face unsolvable LMR like max once yearly. It is also true that if ANY girl showers at your place, sex is even more likely to happen (or put differently, sex is even more intended on her end).

The point is that, if she, a muslim girl (but also any girl, but EVEN MORE SO for Muslim girls) showers, she will sleep with you, as in intending to so. You will face no LMR, including with girls who are "conservative" (Hijab users etc).

On a sidenote, I faced unsolvable LMR with a muslim girl because for some god damn reason my water was off in my flat (damn my Municipality) and thus she could not shower, thus she left.

My observations are built upon observations from Muslim friends (who gave me the nickname "Mujahed" lol), mostly from the Middle east and North-Africa. Muslim girls also confirmed post-sex that shower is part of the pre-sex ritual as per Quranic principles.

Damn how much more convincing do you need lol.

-Teevster

Last edited:

Dreamer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
For clarification I was referring to her cleaning her right before having sex - when back at your place.
Further clarification: She may not take a shower, but a bath. Point is, she is cleansing herself at your place (or hers, but unlikely scenario since muslim girls are more likely to go back to yours) that is more extensive than just cleaning her butt and pussy.

All good 👌 I understood what you meant. My section that you quoted was actually referring to what Skills said (hence why I quoted him prior to writing it b/c I wanted clarification on what he meant with "shower pre-sex")

On a sidenote, I faced unsolvable LMR with a muslim girl because for some god damn reason my water was off in my flat (damn my Municipality) and thus she could not shower, thus she left.

Jeez, now there is a wildcard if there ever was one 😒
My observations are built upon observations from Muslim friends, mostly from the Middle east and North-Africa. Muslim girls also confirmed post-sex that shower is part of the pre-sex ritual.

Correct. PS (I grew up amongst them for over a decade and a half, I know the culture rather well).

😁

-Dreamer

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
To me, a girl coming over is very likely to have sex with me. I face LMR rarely, and I face unsolvable LMR like max once yearly. It is also true that if ANY girl showers at your place, sex is even more likely to happen (or put differently, sex is even more intended on her end).

The point is that, if she, a muslim girl (but also any girl, but EVEN MORE SO for Muslim girls) showers, she will sleep with you, as in intending to so. You will face no LMR, including with girls who are "conservative" (Hijab users etc).

My observations are built upon observations from Muslim friends (who gave me the nickname "Mujahed" lol), mostly from the Middle east and North-Africa. Muslim girls also confirmed post-sex that shower is part of the pre-sex ritual as per Quranic principles.

-Teevster
Again for me the whole post is autistic to be honest.... If a girl muslim or not tells me she is going to take a shower at my place, is just obvious sex is going to happen, same with can i use your bathroom or where is the bathroom (i mention that is the first things girls do when you pull muslim or not)..... In usa we never have water issues even without power...

if a girl muslim or not, does not even have to talk or say anything but goes over to my crib is game over..... Unless i do bait and switch stuff...

If a dude can not understand that if the girl says can i take a shower at your place or can i sleep over mean sex is just beyond hope... I don;t understand the big deal with the muslim distinction tbh..,

This is not an ioi, this is not an ai is the girl explicit telling you i already decided to have sex with you.... Though yea, i went through a nice guy period and a girl told me to come sleep with her in my room, and i declined to show i am a different type of dude but that was due to onitis and had other cases were i was in bed with girls but had sexual anxiety but that was when i was extremely young....

is pretty much water is wet territory tbh... Now the discretion angle is pretty legit and reputation but again that is also with many girls muslim or not muslim... For me women are women, based on what i am reading there is not difference....

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Again for me the whole post is autistic to be honest.... If a girl muslim or not tells me she is going to take a shower at my place, is just obvious sex is going to happen, same with can i use your bathroom or where is the bathroom (i mention that is the first things girls do when you pull muslim or not)..... In usa we never have water issues even without power...

if a girl muslim or not, does not even have to talk or say anything but goes over to my crib is game over..... Unless i do bait and switch stuff...

If a dude can not understand that if the girl says can i take a shower at your place or can i sleep over mean sex is just beyond hope... I don;t understand the big deal with the muslim distinction tbh..,

This is not an ioi, this is not an ai is the girl explicit telling you i already decided to have sex with you.... Though yea, i went through a nice guy period and a girl told me to come sleep with her in my room, and i declined to show i am a different type of dude but that was due to onitis and had other cases were i was in bed with girls but had sexual anxiety but that was when i was extremely young....

is pretty much water is wet territory tbh... Now the discretion angle is pretty legit and reputation but again that is also with many girls muslim or not muslim... For me women are women, based on what i am reading there is not difference....

Sure, most girls who shower at your place are very likely to have sex with you. But please read my messages and it is clear that my main point is:
- Muslim girls almost always do it prior to sex.
- It is linked to Wudu - religious practice.

Now aside from being sociologically interesting, you may ask - why is this information of importance when, as you say, most girls who showers at yours are very likely to have sex with. This is the question you are implicitly asking (but that you never asked explicitly!).

Well it is important for multiple reasons:
1. Op may not be aware of the significance of girls showering at his place, and considering all muslim girls he will likely bang will do it, then it is crucial for him to be aware of this fact. Again, you are not the one who started the thread. Your behaviour is like a guy asking how to open girls, and you respond with some tips, and then I come in to tell you "water is wet - I know this already". Just because you and I know something (and it is obvious to us) does not mean others necessarily do.
2. Even though most girls who showers at yours do so most likely with the intent to have sex with you, muslim women do so almost as a direct explicit statement that THEY WANT to have sex with you with almost 100% certainity.

But the real kicker...

3. Aside from hygiene and religious rituals, the shower before sex is also inherently linked with the notion of discretion. How so? Well if she is a more conservative muslim, or rather a less liberal one, she is is unlikely to show many signs of sexual interest. With most other non-muslim girls, they are very likely to show major signs of interest, and signs of sexual desire as the vibe escalates - you may start dancing, you may have her sit next to you, on your lap, you may touch her, she may touch you back, you may make out, and it may go even further. With many muslim women, that is NOT the case. There won't be dancing, kissing, escalation, she may not even sit next to you!

The way it works is that the vibe does not "escalate" with many muslim girls. It basically stays at 0 for a while, and then suddently it goes to 100 in a second -and the way this happens is through the "can I take a shower?". It is like a "yes" or "no" to sex resolution. Kissing random dudes, escalating, and so on are behaviours that oddly are associated with slutiness for many muslim girls. She will only do those things if sex is about to happen. With many muslim girls, you get nothing (nope, not even a peck on the cheek) or the full package (and when I say full package, I mean full package - anal included lol).

But because there is often no clear escalation process, then there is no way for you to know where you are at. The only good and clear indicator in my experience is "the shower". And her asking for a shower is a VERY discret way of saying "I want to have sex with you" that cannot be used against her if it becomes public. Again, inherently linked to the importance of discretion.

بإخلاص
-Teevster The Mujahid

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sure, most girls who shower at your place are very likely to have sex with you. But please read my messages and it is clear that my main point is:
- Muslim girls almost always do it prior to sex.
- It is linked to Wudu - religious practice.

Now aside from being sociologically interesting, you may ask - why is this information of importance when, as you say, most girls who showers at yours are very likely to have sex with. This is the question you are implicitly asking (but that you never asked explicitly!).

Well it is important for multiple reasons:
1. Op may not be aware of the significance of girls showering at his place, and considering all muslim girls he will likely bang will do it, then it is crucial for him to be aware of this fact. Again, you are not the one who started the thread. Your behaviour is like a guy asking how to open girls, and you respond with some tips, and then I come in to tell you "water is wet - I know this already". Just because you and I know something (and it is obvious to us) does not mean others necessarily do.
2. Even though most girls who showers at yours do so most likely with the intent to have sex with you, muslim women do so almost as a direct explicit statement that THEY WANT to have sex with you with almost 100% certainity.

But the real kicker...

3. Aside from hygiene and religious rituals, the shower before sex is also inherently linked with the notion of discretion. How so? Well if she is a more conservative muslim, or rather a less liberal one, she is is unlikely to show many signs of sexual interest. With most other non-muslim girls, they are very likely to show major signs of interest, and signs of sexual desire as the vibe escalates - you may start dancing, you may have her sit next to you, on your lap, you may touch her, she may touch you back, you may make out, and it may go even further. With many muslim women, that is NOT the case. There won't be dancing, kissing, escalation, she may not even sit next to you!

The way it works is that the vibe does not "escalate" with many muslim girls. It basically stays at 0 for a while, and then suddently it goes to 100 in a second -and the way this happens is through the "can I take a shower?". It is like a "yes" or "no" to sex resolution. Kissing random dudes, escalating, and so on are behaviours that oddly are associated with slutiness for many muslim girls. She will only do those things if sex is about to happen. With many muslim girls, you get nothing (nope, not even a peck on the cheek) or the full package (and when I say full package, I mean full package - anal included lol).

But because there is often no clear escalation process, then there is no way for you to know where you are at. The only good and clear indicator in my experience is "the shower". And her asking for a shower is a VERY discret way of saying "I want to have sex with you" that cannot be used against her if it becomes public. Again, inherently linked to the importance of discretion.

بإخلاص
-Teevster The Mujahid

Teevester yes this made sense wowow! eye opening so your saying she won't show any interest ioi, you may feel this is a waste of time, then the shower is " i am going to fuck you".... I see legit!

happened to me with brazilian girl once in usa, she was giving me nothing..... Introduce her to my wing primo and he bang her.... and i said "wtf" he said yeah she will not give you anything but when you and her are alone she will do it.... I was like fuck my life..... Got it!

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Teevester yes this made sense wowow! eye opening so your saying she won't show any interest ioi, you may feel this is a waste of time, then the shower is " i am going to fuck you".... I see legit!

happened to me with brazilian girl once in usa, she was giving me nothing..... Introduce her to my wing primo and he bang her.... and i said "wtf" he said yeah she will not give you anything but when you and her are alone she will do it.... I was like fuck my life..... Got it!

Remember, my initial message was not to you, nor meant to people at your level - but to someone who may be pretty new (my assumption based on the vagueness and generalized tone of the op).

And yes, I also learned this lesson the hard way. Also the reverse is true - got positively surprised a few times. There was this Tunisian girl I pulled at I literally spent 10 hours with her - 0 escalation. Then shower, then "we go to sleep" and she just starts sucking my dick....

-Teevster

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

What I am about to say here will piss people off, but what ever.
This phenomenon is usually linked with conservative/religious upbringing. They usually go from 0 to 100 without any escalation process. In fact, escalation actually backfires. Most men will escalate and should in most cases, but not with those women. This is partly due to two reasons:
1. Escalation is a sign that sex is a likely outcome, making her reflect over what is about to happen, eventually building up the resistance.
2. Many but not all "conservative" women uses conservatism either as a way to please men as in coming off as purer, more desirable, more suited for family purposes (basically, as a mean to attract men suited for her social frame - e.g. her social environment).

We See the purity display as a useful tool as lately we see plenty of men wanting "conservative women". We have seen this on the forums too! The other variant, although interlinked with the former, is the girl using conservatism as a mean to attention whore. This is very common, and in my opinion, Arab (mostly Muslim) women especially can be extremely attention seeking. Escalating just gives her a leeway for her to resist and give you the "gimme attention" type of LMR.

Fun fact: most "conservative women" use their conservatism to attention-whore.

How to deal with both these?

NOT ESCALATE. No overt touching no overt signs of sexual interest.
2. If she expresses purity and you truly back off and don't escalate, you are disqualifying her on the basis of her purity, motivating her to express a different form of behaviour. She sees you are losing interest when she is expressing purity. Her usual strategy is not working - time to change it to something else.
1. It will drive her nuts if she is attention seeking - and will try to win you over with sex.

And usually a combination of both will occur. That is how you get her - at the condition that is into you.

For beginners:
- No escalation (as in overt display of sexual interest - e.g. sexual eye contact, touching etc)
- Comfort building
- Displaying attractive traits.
- Convey lowkeyness (KEY)

And hope for the "can I shower". More likely to happen if she really likes you by default.

For pros:
- No escalation
- Comfort building
- Displaying attractive traits.
- Convey lowkeyness (KEY)
- SEX TALK but no escalation. Just a bunch of reframes, sexual prizing, and sexual comfort building, fractionated often back into non-sexual comfort building subject.

Do it till she cracks and have to "take the shower".

That's how I crack them. And my success rate with those women is pretty damn high. I also really enjoy these women, since they tend to have a sexual beast sleeping within them.

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

-Teevster

Last edited:

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What demographics of Muslim is she is?

Turkey Muslim (more liberal) or Indonesia Muslim (more conservative) or Dubai Muslim (conservative) or

Kuala Lumpur Muslim (liberal)
Malaysia Muslim (conservative)
Singapore muslim (liberal)

TLDR: As long as the Westerners believe that they can win, we will let them. What i meant is that she will sell you that she is traditional when she is liberal, and she will sell you that she is liberal when she is actually more conservative.

Muslim women has to keep the facade.

Sidenote: Just like everyone right now is avoiding to pay online taxes for as long as possible, Muslim woman are doing the same thing. It's not their fault. Just victims of society current climate.

z@c+ (Quran 4:135)
Zac, you changed your username? I didn't know that was possible on the forum!

>