Manchild - Information Overload - nihilism

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Teevster you really must be trolling advising prep to a dude of lay count of 1, just lol...

PreP is given to people at high risk (clearly not the case here), and people who have a phobia for HIV or extremely worried about catching it. The Op falls into the latter category.

I kinda fall into both I guess?

-Teevster

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I won't disagree but fear makes you believe weird stuff . Btw , my lay count is 4 .

How am I coping when I still went out and approached women and dated while still dealing with this shit . Cuz I knew it was just a fear but it was a fear that consumed me .

Like I would be on the date but my mind would be somewhere else .

Thats really good to hear .

Tbf , this fear started around September and ended in October itself .

No such fear now .

But this fear increased my nihilism which I had gotten rid of for the most part
spice i hope you know my previous post was me joking, trolling, but yeah man, i am glad you are at least acknowledging and seeking help...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
PreP is given to people at high risk (clearly not the case here), and people who have a phobia for HIV or extremely worried about catching it. The Op falls into the latter category.

I kinda fall into both I guess?

-Teevster
i see yeah if he still has a phobia, you advice as a way to deal with the phobia, makes sense... But kind of extreme to op of lay count of 4 to be that paranoid....

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i see yeah if he still has a phobia, you advice as a way to deal with the phobia, makes sense... But kind of extreme to op of lay count of 4 to be that paranoid....

Not uncommon to prescribe PreP to cases like this. They usually don't take it, but knowing they have an extra layer of protection available in their pocket tend to calm them down.

-Teevster

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
But kind of extreme to op of lay count of 4 to be that paranoid....
I would say my paranoia is due to media influence, people used to demonize sex while I was growing up , used to hear stuff like " fras can happen " , " hiv can happen " , etc . So stay away from women till marriage, focus on your career , get married .

So ,. Women became my biggest fear and my biggest desire

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Not uncommon to prescribe PreP to cases like this. They usually don't take it, but knowing they have an extra layer of protection available in their pocket tend to calm them down.

-Teevster
do you remember when your friend nwp was paranoid about putting his dick in a gloryhole cause he thought a girl in the other side would chop it off lololololol :ROFLMAO:

@Spyce D for some reasons in pua forums you find the most paranoid people, so is not only you.... I seen people scared of approaching thinking of all weird ridiculous scenarios.... I seen a dude worried about being a homosexual cause he kiss a girl after he bust in her mouth, so you are not the only one...

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
. I seen people scared of approaching thinking of all weird ridiculous scenarios
The act of approaching itself weeds out a lot of guys in pickup . ( Talking specifically about Daygame ) .

Don't know much about nightgame but I think it's similar there too .

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
do you remember when your friend nwp was paranoid about putting his dick in a gloryhole cause he thought a girl in the other side would chop it off

More affraid that it is a dude on the other end sucking me off. A very likely scenario.

-Teevster

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
for some reasons in pua forums you find the most paranoid people, so is not only you..
Knew a guy who was afraid about barbers using scissors to kill him .

Knew another who thought crowd might beat him if the approach went wrong . ( Well , it's definitely a possibility here )

Imo , Pickup attracts guys who are beaten down by life and are scared of one thing or another but they are willing to face it .

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Have you looked into stuff like TRE (trauma-releasing exercises - do it with an instructor the first 2 times to learn the technique properly), meditation, Tai Chi and similar?

Maybe the THING you need right now.

Best,
Teevster

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Have you looked into stuff like TRE (trauma-releasing exercises - do it with an instructor the first 2 times to learn the technique properly), meditation, Tai Chi and similar?

Maybe the THING you need right now.

Best,
Teevster
No TRE near my place , but I have started meditating .

I don't know much about Tai chi but I know about pranayama and that's what I have been doing since this week .

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
No TRE near my place , but I have started meditating .

I don't know much about Tai chi but I know about pranayama and that's what I have been doing since this week .

Awesome.

Well you can try lesrning tre by yourself with online ressources but go easy at first (max 15 min) max every 3 days and gradually increase. It is normal to feel a bit weird riggt after.

It really helps.

Best,
Teevster

>