Low-key Low-attention Day Game Openers More Effective or It's Subjective?

Ronnie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't know why but when I approach them

1) from the side (not facing frontally) with one foot already ready to keep walking
2) with my eyes wandering around without giving her full attention
3) with my body kinda pulled back so as to give her space

that initial weirded out reaction many girls have ("who's this pushy guy talking to me") tends to disappear, diminish significantly or just last a few seconds.

It's like you are giving her total space to decide whether they want to interact with you, and those who do start engaging more than you.
I don't like the insisting "don't take no for an answer" behavior of some famous day gamers you see on YouTube. I am sure it will get you overall more lays but at the cost of a lot of sets in which you basically look like a street harasser.

Any ideas?

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
I don't know why but when I approach them

1) from the side (not facing frontally) with one foot already ready to keep walking
2) with my eyes wandering around without giving her full attention
3) with my body kinda pulled back so as to give her space

that initial weirded out reaction many girls have ("who's this pushy guy talking to me") tends to disappear, diminish significantly or just last a few seconds.

It's like you are giving her total space to decide whether they want to interact with you, and those who do start engaging more than you.
I don't like the insisting "don't take no for an answer" behavior of some famous day gamers you see on YouTube. I am sure it will get you overall more lays but at the cost of a lot of sets in which you basically look like a street harasser.

Any ideas?

It’s a socially calibrated way to approach a stranger.

Think about the headspace somebody (including yourself, but especially somebody more vulnerable or sensitive to threats as a woman is more likely to be) might be in when going about their day:

when you approach out of nowhere and box them in the immediate thought triggered is “is this a threat? am i in trouble?” from there the thought evolves quickly to “yes? no? what do they want” the next emotion from there is either intrigue, annoyance or fear. Trigger the latter two and her feet want to keep moving, emotionally she’s no longer in a receptive headspace but an avoidant one..

When you give her space, and appear as though you are moving on, she has time to consider your words and vibe without that being overridden by her fight or flight response. It becomes “interesting, is this a valuable experience, what could this stranger want with me? what do they have to say”

The stronger your sexual vibe the more the initial curiosity is pushed in the direction of sexual interest (though subtle and likely unconscious at that stage).

This works through out a pick also. When i’ve done day pulls, had instadates or chatted up a girl on transit, i like to create dead spaces in the conversation where i give her the opportunity to gracefully leave the conversation or walk away (but also signal interest by filling the silence, returning to the conversation or closing the space and returning to me). This way she feels like a willing participant in the seduction ( and subtly the chaser aswell) and i get a clear indication that she is invested (read: interested) in the seduction (read: me).

When i zoom out what i think is happening is you are signalling potential interest, giving her space and time to receive this signal, process the signal and return a signal of her own.

This process of asking for compliance, waiting for a signal and responding to this signal works all the way up the seduction chain from the initial open, to maintaining a committed and passionate relationship with a woman.

Topcat

Ronnie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It’s a socially calibrated way to approach a stranger.

Think about the headspace somebody (including yourself, but especially somebody more vulnerable or sensitive to threats as a woman is more likely to be) might be in when going about their day:

when you approach out of nowhere and box them in the immediate thought triggered is “is this a threat? am i in trouble?” from there the thought evolves quickly to “yes? no? what do they want” the next emotion from there is either intrigue, annoyance or fear. Trigger the latter two and her feet want to keep moving, emotionally she’s no longer in a receptive headspace but an avoidant one..

When you give her space, and appear as though you are moving on, she has time to consider your words and vibe without that being overridden by her fight or flight response. It becomes “interesting, is this a valuable experience, what could this stranger want with me? what do they have to say”

The stronger your sexual vibe the more the initial curiosity is pushed in the direction of sexual interest (though subtle and likely unconscious at that stage).

This works through out a pick also. When i’ve done day pulls, had instadates or chatted up a girl on transit, i like to create dead spaces in the conversation where i give her the opportunity to gracefully leave the conversation or walk away (but also signal interest by filling the silence, returning to the conversation or closing the space and returning to me). This way she feels like a willing participant in the seduction ( and subtly the chaser aswell) and i get a clear indication that she is invested (read: interested) in the seduction (read: me).

When i zoom out what i think is happening is you are signalling potential interest, giving her space and time to receive this signal, process the signal and return a signal of her own.

This process of asking for compliance, waiting for a signal and responding to this signal works all the way up the seduction chain from the initial open, to maintaining a committed and passionate relationship with a woman.

Topcat
Great explanation. Thanks!

>