LR 
Leveraging her crush for SNL

Michael Chief

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was originally not going to write about this because it seemed like just a simple SNL ONS, but upon further reflection I realized that there might not be a lot of LRs that demonstrate one of the key themes here.

I was hanging out at one of my favorite bars with a casual atmosphere. It was a weeknight so there weren't that many customers. I was by myself and just chatting with the bar owner, whom I have known for years. A few seats away, at the end of the bar, sat a woman who was also intermittently chatting with the bar owner. She was also alone, but seemed to be quite engaged in a text conversation on her phone whenever she wasn't talking to the owner. I used the fact that we both seemed to know the bar owner as an excuse to start talking to her. Naturally, this led to a very friendly conversation.

I went through the standard conversational topics to build some rapport, learned a bit about her, flirted with a tiny bit of sexual framing here and there, light kino, etc. All standard fare. One thing to note is that I wasn't necessarily talking to her in an attempt to pick her up. I was just being friendly and flirty. Since I didn't have any hidden motives, she probably felt more comfortable to open up to me.

Eventually, I asked her who she was texting that whole time before I started talking to her.

She explained to me that it was a guy she had a crush on for YEARS. She was never brave enough to "confess her feelings" to him, though. As someone who is very interested in the topic of dating and relationships, I asked for the full story, to which she happily answered with every little detail. She even showed me her text convo with him.

It seemed like one of those "Will they won't they?" TV drama storylines where the guy and the girl obviously have feelings for each other, there was always some subtle flirting between them, but neither was ever brave enough to escalate.

As I offered my ear and my empathy to her plight, I started to project more sexual state as I realized how attracted to her I was. I told her that her crush must have feelings for her, too, since she was a very attractive woman, making it clear that I found her attractive as well. I think I escalated kino a little bit more at this point, too. She seemed comfortable with everything that was going on and seemed to feel good that someone is making her feel wanted while she was sexually frustrated.

All of that just gradually escalated until I pulled the trigger by inviting her back to my place since it was getting so late. One crazy thing was that she wanted me to cum inside of her, but of course I didn't do that. I don't care if you say you're on birth control; I just met you sheesh.

This reminded me of the concept of stealing Buying Temperature, but that concept is more about using the intense excitement of the moment that some other guy who is physically there elicited from her.

Also, this definitely wasn't the first time I gave a woman the chance to "use" me to take out her sexual frustration from some other source in her life. This, as well as the other times this happened, were probably more about being in the right place at the right time. I can see the possibility of developing some sort of method to specifically find women who are sexually frustrated for more consistent results.

>