Klimax

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Uhhhmmm, uhhh aaahh, hmmmm... Please, come... cum in me... UhhaaAAA... I... I beg you... oh baby, pleeaase...

Cheesy introduction?
My username stands for sexual orgasms but it has also a more general signification, that is the ultimate point, the top, in a series of events through time. The most intense moment of a whole history.
That is what I want my life to be like, a never ending climax. Does it sounds impossible? Well I think it is... well, maybe. But isn't there where all the fun is? All what I am talking about is just the ultimate expression of myself -in my own philosophical point of view.
And guess what, I want some women to share my never ending journey to personal greatness. I am kind off of a sensation seeker, I hope there are some women willing to help me out with that.
The problem is that my game really SUCKS. Right now, I only fucked ~9% of the girls who LIKED me much and were compliant. I consider that as too low. Also what I am seeking for is not to pull off a big notch number, but instead, living unusual, exciting and crazy adventures with those beauties and to love them. That's why I am here, to learn and to engage myself to commit doing this until I have achived these goals.

random reader said:
Cool, but who the fuck is this dude?
I am a young, horny man!
I am also a science student. Music making and philosophy are some of my hobbies.
I will not go much in futher detail as I want to remain anonymous here -I don't care sharing stuff about myself in private thought.

How did I discovered this website? Well actually nothing to do with pua stuff or even girls. This was some time ago...I was searching for advice on how to find a mentor, for my studies, as I have self-discipline issues, and of course to learn faster. That article was really great, nothing to do with what I found over the web. So I kept coming to read it again, then out of curiosity I started reading some of the other articles. And then, a lot of concepts and ideas here made a lot of sense to me, and it was satisfaying discovering it, since it was like revealing something I already knew inconsciusly. At the beginning I thought that all the pua stuff didn't work and that it was very creepy; but this site changed my mind. There was a link to a video of a GLL infield, where he picked up a girl and got her into a insta-date moving her to his car, also I discovered these boards... And all of this just fucking blew my mind in all sorts of crazy manners!
Also I had a lot of those mainstream beliefs about dating, like I had to have a gf, then wait 2-3 months to have sex with her, or that those who were hooking up were fucking lamish loosers. That sounds really silly to me now. I still think that I am not fully expressing my sexuality. Also I have to point out that I am not very experienced, at least not yet. My cold- approach experienc so far is this : https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20689 and https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20823 Althought, I am kind off of a fast learner and I have very good psychological/social intuition - I can find causes of my behavior and fix them.

My biggest problem right now is that I just don't go out, I stay at home, locked in my room trying to study. But I don't study, I lack too much self-discipline... Huge issue. It's like I am locked on a little box made of glass, I can see whats out there but I cant get out of it.
I moved back to my parent's place rencently and now I also have bad logistics.
Then I don't ask enough for compliance. And also I don't give a fuck about anyone I don't know so it doesn't helps xD
I have ok/average social skills and slightly above average fundamentals. I have a nice, sexual, outrageous repartee that seems to be well-liked that I have been doing in extended social-circle game, really fun.
Also I have a entitlement mindset, that has been holding back in many areas of my life.

But I know all of this can be changed and I will change it.
It is just a matter of time.
I will find out how to free that flame that is inside me, burning my soul and how to allow it to give me the willpower to achive this never ending journey.

Klimax

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So... 3 months later,

I have done complete burnout but somehow I managed to pass my exams. Still failed hard by my own standards and I got depressed. Btw, I dont work that much, I have very poor time management but I am good enough to still pull it off.
My fundamentals (position, voice, eye-contact) wich already were worse than average have lowered. My social life is really minimal, just befriending ppl at college -really meaning that all I do is say hi, and... thats all; not to even most ppl I know lol-. So if there was any momentum, its has been completly destroyed.

I still have lots of exams-next coming next week- but I freed my schedule on fridays so I can do some nightgame.
I think I'll stick to nightgame for a while as its the fastest real life way to rank experience up quickly (SNL/ONS stuff that takes more time in daygame usually) -also as I dont see gaming as hobby yet, I have trouble to go and do daygame while I should be studying or I could be doing other stuff that could be funnier, I guess I have to work on this at somepoint-.

Ok now what to work on:

• Compliance + rewarding / leading | that's the thing thats lacking from my game the most. I also dont specially try to go against other's frames/suggestions.
  • Go to others/ Open my mind/ push myself from comfort zone/ try to be comfortable in challenging situations
    • I will go out in Fridays for this
    • Also start talking to ppl in college, there is no way I am going to be rejected and it will feel more at ease when I am at class
    • I will start out GC newbie routine next week, probably gonna skip the first days of it.
  • Try to bring value to my friends, instead of acting like I am dead.
    • I only text my friends from time to time and come as too much unavalaible, gonna try to meet at least a few friends next week.
    • My energy is so fucking low that it could make them fall instantly asleep, so gonna bring more energy.
Lets try to give some feedback after this friday,

Klimax

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
OMFG it's hard to re-start journaling on here after that much time...
And specially when I think that I didn't that much meanwhile... (but I know it's irrational BS even though I can't quit thinking that); it's hard to not lose face.
Anyways... let's move on.

The good stuff

• The firday after writing that last post I went out and did some venue screening - but I didn't found anything interesting due to me doing it randomly.
  • The day after I did an outing with @Teevster, wich was fun! He was super kind to me and he did stuff I didn't expect at all : -he offered me to stay at his place -then the first approach he did got the girl super hooked, while he could have pulled he had chosen to stay with me instead (true bro) -then he pulled two girls from a large group and sent their gay friend home by himself while we would return home with the girls (that blew my mind... I am still amazed) -a lot of fun things I am too lazy to write. My girl was sleepy but compliant and I failed to manage to fuck her either because of ASD or tension-break when I kissed her. What was against us was this girl was leaving town early in the morning, was sleepy and I was in my life's worst mood/state. It's really sad because Teev deserved the lay after that crazy pull. I probably should have asked him if I could write some FR but I did not, thinking that he was probably uninterested -wich is stupid knowing I only have nice things to say-. Au fait
    Cc! J'aurais souhaité te le dire IRL mais je le dis ici au cas où -même si t'as dû t'en appercevoir depuis le temps et que tu t'es sûrement amélioré-: Pour une raison ou une autre ( ptet que tu parlais trop vite, trop (mind overload), ou alors que t'as un accent qui est encore un peu trop prononcé) mais j'arrivais pas à comprendre tout ce que tu me racontais, même si tu te débrouilles très bien. C'est vraiment dommage pck c'était intéressant ce que tu racontais. J'espére que t'as pas trop de soucis avec la langue, je sais que tu veux t'améliorer.
  • I've been doing TRE -it's helping a lot with my anxiety, altough I don't think it will solve my depression-.
  • I bought new clothes and I got really nice reactions, comments... even a dude tried to daygame me! lol.
  • I have more understanding of myself and now I know that almost every PU relzted issue I have has to do with my depression.
  • Tried sexual frustration gambit & submission gambit with my fb and I got HUGE display of sexual rapport from her when I did the former.
  • I've been practicing dirty talk with her.

The bad stuff

• I got into major hardcore depression episode.
  • I did not much apart from what I described above wich makes me feel fucking silly to write about it on here.
  • I did go out alone but it failed hard-ass since I did not go to a nice venue -the only one I know rn, is one that Teev showed me in our outing, but I don't think/know-if I have the wardrobe to enter there yet, sadly-. Posted about this on here.
I think that's it. I may update in a few weeks (I hope not in a few months uhhh) but I will define new objectives soon.
DONE

Klimax

Last edited:

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You are correct that TRE will usually not directly address depression - anxiety and depression are different physiological mechanisms. Removing anxiety will however make it easier to address depression as you have less things inhibiting you in general.

What you may try to look at for depression is:

- CBT
- Meditation
- Supply vitamins B, C and D, these are catalysts of neurotransmitter production. Especially D is important, you may go up to 100 micrograms.
- Avoid people who make you feel bad or drain energy
- Do not take on too many demanding tasks at once
- Don't spend too much time on social media or read news - lots of content there is just made to make you feel bad

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thank you @Carousel for the advice,

You are correct that TRE will usually not directly address depression - anxiety and depression are different physiological mechanisms. Removing anxiety will however make it easier to address depression as you have less things inhibiting you in general.
Absolutely, this is what I experienced. Also Id like to know, is it normal to shake super smoothly while doing TRE? Also I only get few contractions and that my upperbody (upper-abs and above) doesn't shake "by itself"(or maybe even smoother) but I still feel heavy when I am done; I've been doing this now for a few months, should I seek for an instructor?

What you may try to look at for depression is:

- CBT
- Meditation
- Supply vitamins B, C and D, these are catalysts of neurotransmitter production. Especially D is important, you may go up to 100 micrograms.
- Avoid people who make you feel bad or drain energy
- Do not take on too many demanding tasks at once
- Don't spend too much time on social media or read news - lots of content there is just made to make you feel bad
I got a book about CBT yesterday, I am reading it.
I've tried a few times meditation but I couldn't make it work -I got tense at some points but that's all- do you know how much time will it take in average to make it work?
I've been taking vitamins for a few months now, I got a bump in energy at first. I will increase the amount of vit D I take since now it's 5 microgramms.
I am doing my best about the other advice.

Btw, do you have any idea if hypnosis or binaural beats (not music) can help with depression? I've been doing a bit of research but it seems that there is no evidence.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Absolutely, this is what I experienced. Also Id like to know, is it normal to shake super smoothly while doing TRE? Also I only get few contractions and that my upperbody (upper-abs and above) doesn't shake "by itself"(or maybe even smoother) but I still feel heavy when I am done; I've been doing this now for a few months, should I seek for an instructor?

This is fine, although it is always a good idea to seek out an instructor if you can afford it.

I got a book about CBT yesterday, I am reading it.
I've tried a few times meditation but I couldn't make it work -I got tense at some points but that's all- do you know how much time will it take in average to make it work?
No. But just keep on trying. There are instructors and courses in this trade also.

Btw, do you have any idea if hypnosis or binaural beats (not music) can help with depression? I've been doing a bit of research but it seems that there is no evidence.

I have never used any of them in a therapeutic session so I don't know. Hypnosis is probably usable.

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I promised myself to keep this journal updated, so lets do it.
I am going to expand this journal into my beliefs about PU, experiences out-side cold approach -related to seduction ofc- and my mood ( depression ). I think this will provide a lot of useful info that rn this journal is lacking. I think that opening myself to others here will be no harm.
As I am writing this there is coronavirus and I have to stay locked in my house. So there no outing.

So lets start by talking about the past:

As a kid I used to live in a city I loved. It was a city with a rich cultural background and I was immerged in it. I also had all my friends nearby and a place to play football with them. I also had many important family members living in it.
I was also a bit crazy and only did want I wanted to do (or at least tried heh). Ofc I received so much shit from everybody but I kept doing it until I got into some hardcore christian stuff since I did not want to lose my relatives. That taught me how to control my emotions and actually how to repress them too. Although I got less shit from school, parents etc and got more "friendly" -but didnt any longer try to dominate; something affecting PU skills.
Then one day as a teenager, I got this out-of the-blue new that was going to change my life. My family had to move to the country I am actually living in. This actually traumatized me but I didnt know this until recently. I think this is where my actual depression comes from, I never truly overcame it; I just navigated through it. I think one of the main aspects is that I had no one to talk to, no real intimate friend/person as I had my previous city. I still haven't any real, lasting, intimate friends nor social circle. The good thing is that this gave a capacity for social adaptation and made me be very calibrated.

Sooo... I've frequently had girls asking me out since I was a teen -I like to think that I am avobe-average good looking but I dont have any proof for such claim lol-. But actually because of how I grew up - read: on hardcore christian mental-washing and traumatized from being in a new environment- I would always reject them over and over. Also, I had bad posture. What I did work on as a teenager was eye-contact: I tried to look at girls I was attracted to in the most intense way I could, and actually it seemed to work somehow, the asked me out. Lol I remember once looking at a girl's between legs and then some weeks later her flirting with me and asking my number. I remember also being street cold-approached by some random girl wearing tons of make up... I have many, many stories like those.
Well I remember how I meet my first gf. It was in a birthday party of one of my friends' friend. Mind you this dude was gay so it was filled by gay guys and girls -and some of my hetero friends who where either engaged or ugly-. What happened is I had huuuge pre-selection; like at one point I had 7 girls twerking on me. I met my ex by a girl I befriended earlier that night. I talked to her and left the party. She asked my friends my number and then convinced me to meet with her the next day. She chased me like crazy prob because of pre-selection and because I didnt like her as much.
I stayed with this girl in a distance relationship for like 2 yrs, big mistake. At the end it was me playing games to keep her whereas I couldnt be there, silly af. Btw I didn't even fuck this girl -sigh.
Then nothing changed, random average girls kept hitting on me from time to time except now I had a bad mindset. Affortunately I discovered GC a little after. At first I thought it was just another scam PU website, but I recognised that the articles were really high quality and they had a point... so with enough time I ended up erasing that mindset -being open-minded is truly liberating-.
Some time later I made a half-a-year-long trip to a third country. I went to many parties, many nightclubs etc. I practiced extended SC, how to open etc. I got many super greats hooks and developped a way to do chase frames that wouldnt trigger resistance, a way to do have nice "vibe" -I focused on being "warm" lol- that made girls start throwing themselves at me, like I got a few asking me if I wanted to fuck them but I didn't know a way of leaving with them in a small party without no one noticing it; so I never pulled. I also learned the importance of leading/asking for compliance, that was like a magic key-it blew my mind how girls who were meh about me showed strong sings of attraction after asking them to do something for me or moving them around.
Then one night I got this girl I hooked up with in some random nightclub I was in without my friends - the LR must be somewhere here-. Then I took her as a fb and thats it. She isnt even in my country most of the time so I may cut it soon.

Then about what I am doing now for that:
What I am doing :
TRE once every two days.
Streching once or twice everyday.
Meditating everyday.
Working out 4 times a week.
Started CBT modules I found in internet everyday. I already noticed that I am doing a lot more stuff.
Binaural beats seem to make me focus so I think its useful I'll keep listening to them once a day.
Hypnosis is not worth it right now.
I couldn't get more vit D. I need a doctor to get more since I am at max multi-vit complex provides. I am trying to stay under the sun more often to counter it.
I'll keep doing this for a while; I am already seing results so it should work out.

Current Objectives seduction wise:
Short term
  • Find 3 places to practice PU
  • Get out of home to practice PU at least once a week.
  • Open 15 sets.
  • Try to get uncomfortable as much as I can; especially by building tension until I can't hold it.
  • Learn how to open properly - openers and lock-in.
Mid term
  • Try to pull whenever I can.
  • Get a fb.
  • Get a SNL.
  • Fuck 5 new girls.
  • Incorporate new material.
  • Improve eye contact and voice/intonation.
Long term
  • Build a SC.

Now lets talk about my understanding of seduction in the present:
Well due to my lack of experience this may be a lil KJ but it's alright since this way I can back my evolution in my understanding and actually think my understanding is already good but I can always progress.This is an idea that revealed itself to me, dont worry I didnt thought about it for weeks. It's a bit meta but to me makes sense.
Have you ever heard about Ohm's law in electricity?
It's written as U/R = I where :
  • U is the tension. When static, it's the difference between two electric potentials.
  • R is the resistance. Kind of what opposes the electrons from moving.
  • I is the current wich describes the movement of electrons.
Now how is this related with seduction? well... the tension is the expectation of something to happen; about how the interaction will go. R is the resistance against how the interaction will go (usually from both of you) and I is... the compliance! And the way I see seduction is as a process to build compliance until you are fucking.
And this explains everything as in order to have compliance you must either increase the tension or reduce the resistance. Alsothis explains why if you increase the tension too much you also increase the resistance (ie: guy showing too much sexual intent from the beginning) and if you reduce resistance too much you reduce the tension (ie: making too much rapport and not making any moves).
This model also explains why you have to be more aggressive in nightclubs than in daygame (because no one expects seduction to happen in the day so there is more tension) and a lot of other stuff I forgot to talk about. Another great thing about this way of viewing seduction is that it is probably quantificable and mesurable; altohugh I am not going to work on this theoritical model since what I need is practice.
All PU techniques fall either in one or the other category, depending on how they are used. Still, this model doesnt tell me anything about the evolution of the interaction or how one should either focus on one or the other. In my understanding one should alternate focus between the two. Example: indirect open (-R) , increase eye contact locking-in and stuff til she hooks (U+), isolate her (R-) and so on...

Pretty big post, but I think it is a small step towards my objectives that was much needed. I will keep posting

Klimax

Last edited:

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So here is a recap of my 2 last weeks - I'll try to do this frequently, even if rn I am in quarantine, wich makes posting here a bit unnecessary since I am not currently practicing seduc

Ok so I dropped out on almost everything(excluding the vitamins) even if I made numerous attempts to keep it back...
I had some thesis to work on for the first wednesday after last post, so I got to bed very late and from there everything went south...
I'll try to start again this week even if it is not easy.

A time ago I bookmarked a few links in another Pu forum where I found a nice post on fundamentals, I think those are what I should work on first, before trying any advanced stuff.
So I'll pick up 3 of them to focus on in the next outing.
- Opening
- Grooming and fashion
- Body language
- Tonality
- State control
- Escalation
- Logistical management
- Presence and awareness (know what is going on)
- Basic verbals such as push/pull, intrigue (open loops), cold reading, or stories (if that's your thing)
- Isolation
- Basic group- management
- Persistence (knowing how to do it right and not be pushy)
- Basic escalation - touching, EC, proximities (i.e. cutting spaces), breathing....
- Calibration - sexual vs social (getting sexual too fast or too slow are both bad!)
- Calibration - attainbility vs unattainbility (being hard to get vs showing interest - this one many guys fucks up at when they get rusty)
- Small compliance - just do tiny compliance building things in convo
- AIs - making sure to approach them when they are there even though you will tank

I had an interesting discussion w/ velasco about how he handles shit-test, who then ended up doing a mini-breakdown of his game here.
It is really eye-opening to see things from another perspective as I mostly see seduction as her getting into your frame so you can escalate -this is very simplified ofc-. Elements that I can get from his game that could probably make mine more efficient are: screening more -wich has a cost in long term although I think due to the circonstances I don't have much more choice-, and DHV wich will fasten the seduction because it will help to get her into my frame.

Now the weird stuff:
  • I havent made contact with any friend last week - wtf is wrong with me...
  • There is a girl I am working with on a project and as we were texting I had the feeling that this girl was very talkative. Ofc w/ this shitty fucking quarantine I don't have much going on girl-wise... So I wanted to see what I could get her from her - I wanted to get her begging to suck my dick without me overly escalating on her, yeah don't judge me- so just by being social and making her allowed to talk, I created the opportunity of her telling me how cool and funny she thinks I am and how guys from my background are so hot, she added that "she wasnt hitting on me" all this without me having to say much, wich is obviously a good thing. Sadly we havent finished our work and she isnt cute... so I have much to loose and few to win. Kind of stupid silly game and its quite cruel for her, so I think I just stop that -even if I wasnt doing that much!-.
  • I am on this forum wayyyy too much time, I think I have an addiction or something, looking for new cool stuff. I will try to not come here til the next 2 weeks.
Klimax

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Here is the update in time!
I think making updates twice a month is a good update frequency.

Same as last post...
The only good things are that I made some discoveries.
One is Eye Mouvement Technique and the other one is cardiac coherence.
Those seem to work as a "cleaning" tool. There is maybe some potential that they have practical use 4 seduction, specially cardiac coherence while in field.

Pu-wise I have almost finished reading The Code of The Natural by Rob Brinded, now trying to incorporate the workout, and I just started reading The Sex God Method by Daniel Rose, wich so far matches my experience -nothing mind-blowing yet.

I also participated in a thread started by Bacchus about screening/calibrating.
In that post he explains how girls are in a compliance continuum and how one should calibrate accordingly.

However, I consider that compliance needs to be mesured quite a few in order to value it properly. Instead, I believe that one should calibrate first to her behaviour since it's easier to read, it seems kind off of obvious but I think I managed to miscommunicate it lol.
Once you do, you calibrate to her level of compliance. I explained this through the following list :
  • The amount of compliance you've got -this is probably what you meant to do by bringing this topic.
  • The nature of the compliance (is it sexual, social, non-existent or negative compliance?) -not a scale
  • A patterned behaviour (based on personnality and the way compliance was build) -not a scale.
Note: often times you need social and sexual compliance in order to not get cockblocked or asd.
Note: The patterned behaviours are limited and should not overgap. Instead, a girl's behaviour could be formed by a dominant patterned behaviour and a weaker one. I should find out what these are and make a list (submissive, attention seeking, testy, shy...).

Sad thing is I think this annoyed the OP of that thread and left it as that.

About the weird stuff on the last post in my journal :
  • Made contact w/ some friends again. Although it was short af. I'll keep doing this.
  • So I managed to get this girl say that I am really hot and that she finds me cool and irrestible through nice reframings. Then I got her to talk about her sexuality since it seems that it is strongly repressed in her culture. I did this by talking about sexual liberation and how you own your body and how you should do what you want with it, not what other wants. Then we talked about how if she has kids, their kids will also be set in this mindset if she doesnt free herself. I founded out that she was a virgin then - no surprise here, hardcore religous culture + her being fucking ugly lol-. Told her that knowing this is not enough and that she should start acting in order to be freer. So I got her to start telling cursed words because she never ever told any... that was fun, we broke it bcoz she had an online appointment. Later in the week she texted me again, but it required too much effort to text back so I didn't. =(
  • Holy shit, I resisted like 3 days then broke that rule very hard.
Also, after this coronavirus shit is over, there will be no nightclubs or anything similar for a while, so I think a good idea is to start talking to stranger randomly in the day, in order to build some basic social momentum again. And then, run some daygame!

Klmx

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I am on the field again, doing day and night game and I gathered super interesting stuff during all this time.

Quick recap on what I learnt/did on here:

• Incongruency is absolutely normal while learning new techniques. It is something that one will resist against but absolutely crucial while learning.
  • I started developping a method to overcome that resistance. Since last post I discovered that "stiffness" should be replace by shame. I also experimented that theory it by exposing it online and proposing guys to test it. A few guys replied to it, all of them considering themselves as highly motivated. Guys struggle understanding exactly what is blocking them, it requires huge emotional intel. So if I ever consider make it "public" I should create a diagnosis tool. Also after providing the desired advice none gave feedback, so it is probably needed to hook them in the method in order to get a feedback. I really think that theory has huge potential, however being ME how developps it is a issue... I'll explain that in a minute.
  • I learnt while discussing with @Gunwitch that I should convey my frames covertly, not by "forcing" them: "Wanna be making her feel it or think it covert". How to do that? By making external to the interaction : "I've read on a magazine that...", "sitting up straight". This was truly eye-opening info.

Then last few weeks I've been field-testing "reality pace openers" and pacing in general during day/night game. I am starting to think that it is the most powerful and essential technique - pacing all aspects of the interaction not just verbal-.

What happens is that it is just weak pacing. Opening with that doesn't generate awkardness or disgust, neither does generate attraction or anything.
It's "tasteless" like water. So I gotta learn how to do it, to be more stimulating.
I asked how to do it properly. @Bacchus told me that I should determine the girl's state first then link it with an environmental description and pace it.
Then guys gave me some tips on dilevery.

However, I don't think that is the real reason on me failing to pace... I think it's my inability to project my own emotions. I mean pacing is kind off, projecting the girl's emotional state while owning it in an understanding manner. I think that I should project intensely their emotions. If I don't project anything... the technique losses its point.

This leads to a bigger issue... that is that I don't experience reality in an emotionnal manner like most ppl do. I just experience different degrees of tension... And intellectualize everything. I know by now that I will not solve any issues of mine intellectually even if doing it "right" -this is the reason of why I gave up on Theory of resistance for now-. It's like I've trapped myself into an intellectual cage that doesn't allow me to feel anything.

So I can't think my way out of this... (shit is already too meta) however I know that if I solve this I will be able to open consistenly and pace without issue. [edit] I've forgot to mention that I'm actually too reactive - instead of being proactive so I should focus on that as well.

Last edited:

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Trust means sacrifice.
My dilemma is the consequence of me understanding this unconciously.

Nobody believes in my success except me. With my studies -and I feel, live too- I am in the moment of truth: I either fail miserably forever or overcome anything.

While writing this post... I found what I will have to sacrifice... I must sacrifice either my current-self or my future-self. Sacrificing my current-self is the only way of liberating the way to become my future-self. I am still unsure about what it does mean in practice but its a choice I have to make now.

Now related to PU. I am working on my fundamentals : SECT , grooming & fashion, opening and isolation. I will focus on each one for at least a 2 month period, and then work on the whole again. It was foolish to focus on pacing, even if I feel that I can pull it off without too much effort.
I will try to do this while socially interacting w/ ppl and will not try to be overly going out to PU since what I have to really focus on this year are my studies, specially this semester.

I've started recording myself talking for about 2.30 min each day, then I analyse them once a week and try to improve my voice/intonation. ECT I will do while interacting w/ ppl.

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've seen some remarkable progress on every area since that last post. I feel that my voice tone/quality/intonation is getting better, also I am developing a strong work ethic based on the fact that doubt is my inhibitor and that I have to annihilate it in order to achieve moving towards my goals. Last week I got intimate with a girl - foreplay and stuff but I got LMR as I tried to get a finger in her ass - sad.
I've also noticed that recording myself talking is a great opportunity to improve my verbal game so I focus on the delivery of the few openers I wrote and try to follow a few themes and frames that I took from Bacchus's thread on SOTS. I find it tough... I am writing everything down(transitions and frames) as to make it easier and more fluid. I've noticed that I need inspiration for my delivery to be perfect also. I will write here my current "verbal game". Now I have to continue doing great in my studies, keep doing the recordings and open more often.

>