Is this chick pregnant?

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm a member of a seduction facebook group and I saw this post today. I thought it's an interesting question but since I don't have personal experience with this situation, I thought I would ask more experienced people here.

"I've been chatting this hot girl on Tinder for the last week or so. Tomorrow we have a date. She is 30 years old, dresses rather slutty, looks a bit crazy. She's been in two long term relationships, single for the last 4 months. Conversation is good, we have a good vibe. I just can't understand what is she up to. She texts me every day, sweet texts, she told me that she has already talked ABOUT ME with her family, her mother sends greetings. She is asking for my New Year's eve plans. And the most important part: we our going out for drinks tomorrow and after the drinks we go to my place to watch a movie. She is also telling me that we can even spend two days together in a row. Previously, she told me that she has been dating some dude. 5 dates, coffee dates, strolls but nothing happened with him and she only slept with 3 guys in her life. She said that she had some fun after her last relationship and now she is looking for a relationship. But on the other hand, it would be great if her man was as crazy as she is. Something seems fishy here. Really hot chick, has clearly lots of interest from other dudes, and she is already talking to her family about me? And she wants to stay with me for 2 days? No problems to go to my place straight after date? I really don't know what I should think about this. Is this is some type of trick or game on her side? If I was novice I would get really excited that this great chick is already talking about me with her family, she wants to spend two days with me... I really don't know what she wants from me. She wants to make me crazy about her, fuck me and say bye bye. That's probably because I showed her that I'm not needy for anything. I feel like she is telling me what I want to hear because she looks crazy and party chick like, and I'm telling her that I'm not like that. To that she replies that she is not looking for fun anymore, she had enough fun in her life. What do you think about her behavior? Did anyone had similar experience? The date is tomorrow. I would like to know what I should expect because she feels like a player or something."

After reading this I thought that this chick is pregnant and she is looking for a sucker. What do you guys think?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hard to tell, not enough information.

But from my experience, I would be more inclined to think that she is the kind of girl who is heavily emotionally-driven and doesn’t really think things through.
I think she is the kind of immature girl who lets her emotions take the wheel and doesn’t really understand/learn from previous experiences.

She is giving too many clear indications of interest on you which is not really in her best interest… like if she didn’t know how to play the game… at 30 that most likely means she is somewhat naive and immature.

Go there expecting a rollercoaster of emotions and ever-changing emotional states.

But not necessarily bad, I think.

Just gotta know if she is something you can work with.
If you choose to have a relationship with her, you will have to lead hard.

This is definitely not everyone’s cup of tea… but might as well try it.

>