I Have Male Model Looks But Also Asperger

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey guys,

my situation is very unique and im looking for help.

I have legit male model looks but I also have asperger and its very hard for me to read non verbal social cues.

How do you know you have male model looks?

- i have literally had random women approach me and ask if im a model.

- i get stared at everywhere I go since age 14

- i have had random women cold approach ME literally 1000s of times in bars and clubs

- there is a website called photofeeler where you can upload pictures and get them rated by girls; my pictures get rated between 9.7 and 9.9

What Is The Problem/Why Are You here?

Despite being socially awkward due to asperger i have been fine with my sex life most of my life since i can get laid in the nightlife from girls approaching me and before that girls in school always liked me since like age 12.

I still fuck it up most times but i get approached so often that i still get laid.

Unfortunately my area has shutdown all nightlife until end of March at the earliest so im planning to start doing daygame.

what advice would you have for someone like me who has great looks but is also asperger?

What Is Asperger?

its very obvious an easy to see with video.

this scene is the best example of someone with asperger i have ever seen in a movie:

Last edited:

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi rr,

In case you aren't already familiar with this article on Girls Chase:

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi rr,

In case you aren't already familiar with this article on Girls Chase:
yes i have read that article but i wish i had not.

the articled is very negative and pessimistic and made me feel worst about my situation.

I would NOT advise someone with Asperger/high functioning autism to read that article at all.

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
yes i have read that article but i wish i had not.

the articled is very negative and pessimistic and made me feel worst about my situation.

I would NOT advise someone with Asperger/high functioning autism to read that article at all.
Well Brother fuck it i'm doing it Hahahahaha Just stomach some Marcus Aurelius buddy

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
Okay that article was hilaroius some of it is blatantly wrong. okay

Empathy means recognizing how someone else feels, understanding it, See this is the part we have a problem with.

caring about how they feel, and then expressing that care. we don't have a problem with this

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I’d you are really that good looking you should give swipe apps (tinder, hinge, bumble, etc) a try. Make sure you put up GREAT pics and not just lame selfies.

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’d you are really that good looking you should give swipe apps (tinder, hinge, bumble, etc) a try. Make sure you put up GREAT pics and not just lame selfies.

I have only tried tinder and when i was on there i could send the more super sexual messages and girls would still be interested.

I had (hot) girls from outside of town agree to meet me after i literally started the conversation by basically saying something like " i want to have kinky sex with you"

so yes im aware online is an option

the problem i have with online is the quality is horrible

i live in a city with a lot of attractive women but when i was on tinder i would sometime swipe left for literally 20 min before finding a girl i found attractive.

Tinder in my area last time i checked was just mostly tattooed, trashy looking girls with weird pricings

I know a lot of places tinder has gone mainstream but in my area tinder is still looked at as a DHV.....the hot girls would never be caught on tinder

so thats a really long way of saying online has terrible quality in my area so until nightlife is back i have to do daygame

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have only tried tinder and when i was on there i could send the more super sexual messages and girls would still be interested.

I had (hot) girls from outside of town agree to meet me after i literally started the conversation by basically saying something like " i want to have kinky sex with you"

so yes im aware online is an option

the problem i have with online is the quality is horrible

i live in a city with a lot of attractive women but when i was on tinder i would sometime swipe left for literally 20 min before finding a girl i found attractive.

Tinder in my area last time i checked was just mostly tattooed, trashy looking girls with weird pricings

I know a lot of places tinder has gone mainstream but in my area tinder is still looked at as a DHV.....the hot girls would never be caught on tinder

so thats a really long way of saying online has terrible quality in my area so until nightlife is back i have to do daygame
Try Hinge. I don’t use online apps but I hear from my buddies that the quality is better on there and Bumble.

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
Try Hinge. I don’t use online apps but I hear from my buddies that the quality is better on there and Bumble.
any advice for how someone like me can do daygame?

is there a way i can leverage my looks to get laid during daygame despite my asperger?

im thinking there must be some sort of strategy i can use to take advantage of my looks.....maybe a quick in and out strategy where i try to get laid quickly before the girl noticed my social akwardness?

surely if i can get laid in the nightlife, there must be a way to get it done in daygame.

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
im thinking there must be some sort of strategy i can use to take advantage of my looks.....maybe a quick in and out strategy where i try to get laid quickly before the girl noticed my social akwardness?

surely if i can get laid in the nightlife, there must be a way to get it done in daygame.
what is your purpose? If you can get laid quickly and consistently with night game, why do you want to switch to day game? it will only be more difficult -- speed wise I mean.

I'm guessing from the above that you're not looking for a girlfriend... are you just after the challenge?

Edit: I'm coming from a similar background, I had some autistic tendencies when I was a kid, but I managed to largely overcome them :) so maybe I can post some helpful tips

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
did you not see the part where i clearly said i have to do daygame because all nightlife is shutdown in my area until at least march?
oups, my bad, indeed I missed that line.

Okay, it makes sense.

Well you say you've been approached by many girls doing night game, and your main worry seems to be how to transition that to day game.

Girls 'approach' during the day time too :) But in a less obvious way, they're basically inviting you to approach them. That is why we call them 'approach invitations'.

If I were you I would first learn to recognize those invitations - which can be done mechanically, really. That's the way that I learned them. Then you know to approach the girls that *actually* approached you first. It's almost guaranteed you'll get a good response.

e.g. You see a girl that smiled at you --> go say hi. You see a girl that stopped very close to you and is just looking around --> say hi etc.

Here's an article by Chase on the common ones: https://www.girlschase.com/content/7-approach-invitations-you-ll-get-girls

If you look around you will find other articles as well I'm sure.

From there I personally have the same process for both night and day game. Just do the same things you would do in a night game environment, but escalate to sex a bit slower as a rule of thumb. Not much more I can say without concrete examples.

just my 2 cents

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
any advice for how someone like me can do daygame?

is there a way i can leverage my looks to get laid during daygame despite my asperger?

Daygame is NOT recommended for introverts og aspies.

-Teevster

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh boy reincarnation of nosexnovalidation tee ester Ai good friend, how come every time you guys get fooled

>