How to run High-Volume Daygame when her friends probably talk about me - College

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I need a new daygame process that wont hurt my rep.

My college has 40,000 students total, but I prefer black girls and theres only 3000 of them.

The black community here also kind of self-segregates. Its 4,000 of us and the blacks dont really mix with the other races much.

Even though the tightness of the community is somewhat diluted by the overall college size, if I’m trying to mess with a lot of the black girls my reputation is going to be more of a concern.

My goal was a fucking a new girl every week when I got here, and I’ve been largely successful with 11 campus bodies since the last week of August. (The adventures are described in my journal)

But obviously, with a lot of success, theres a lot of rejection. I did a mix of daygame and nightgame, and I pretty much do a strong direct opener every time in daygame (“I saw you walking here and just had to say you look good / gorgeous / stunning.”).

And I would ALWAYS ask for the number, even if I sensed she may be low interest. I’d actually say I got the number pretty frequently, about ~50% of the time. But when it came to converting those numbers to lays, a good number of them fell flat due to me moving too fast or being uncalibrated. I’m still learning after all

I’m also a big fan of hail marys. When I’m unsure where a girl stands or not sure what to say, I’ll just go for the soft close. Has worked sometimes but has gotten me rejected quite a bit too. I’ve cut down on those a bit

But yeah, I’ve talked to a lot of girls where its to the point where I sometimes see a girl I want but she’ll be talking to a friend I tried to fuck but failed. Or I’ll talk to a girl and get her number, and then see her a few days later walking with a friend that rejected me / stop responding to me.

I’’ll admit I’ve been uncalibrated with my approaches. My vibe can be off sometimes - I’m still learning. My friend told me he heard a girl and her friends talking bad about an approach I made where I came up behind a girl at a club. I didnt I’m sure theres other things I’m doing Im unaware of.

(I also have girls saying good stuff about me too. I sometimes hear them gossiping saying I’m cute as I walk by, but negative gossip always spreads more than positive gossip)

So I’ve gone from 5-10 daygame approaches a day to literally only 1 this week while I figure out how to proceed with daygame. Theres so many fine hunnies and fat asses I see during the day, but I know i cant approach with the direct game shit I’ve been doing since.

How do you guys think I should proceed?

Here is what I came up with, (but I dont know if it’s work because I’m not experienced in it):

Approach girl (situational / non looks based compliment) —> Proceed with flirty conversation while regulating my shown interest levels (so she cant tell others I was chasing her) —-> Close based on the level of interest (If very high interest: go for number. If low-moderate interest, go for snapchat or instagram so I can build intrigue in her with my posts)

Last edited:

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That structure should work fine (I use similar)

As I feel it gives a good level of freedom with your game with campus just being able to open situationally or with a light complement and calibrate and escalate the vibe from there
(See Alek's Indirect Game Series)

In regards to reputation I think that regardless of what you do word will get around with Campus being a giant social circle.
Have had FUs on campus and been uncalibrated as well and word does somewhat get around
(Part of the reason why folks here recommend cold approach near campuses over On Campus Game if using direct and to be cautious if using indirect)

Only thing you can do from there is I guess is learn from it, and try and get more wins to counter it and control your reputation

Think Hector might have a series on this but he covers it in his book King of College

Maybe this Journal can grant some insight into some level of College Game (Influence Based Indirect)
Lofty's Journal
both DG at the start then Street NG

Otherwise Bacchus (Dan) (Influence based) has some articles on college day game, The Tool has a post on College Day Game as well in the best of tactics n tech and Hector's got a ton of articles up during his college days.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Great plug 🤝🏾
Only thing you can do from there is I guess is learn from it, and try and get more wins to counter it and control your reputation

Yeah, I’ve learned a lot and am much more calibrated now. Most of my FUs are from the beginning of school when I was still extremely green to approaching

I’m much more of a sniper now. I only had one approach this entire week but was able to turn that into a date (didnt fuck tho). And last night I only had about 3 approaches and all 3 got me hot leads, one of them REALLY hot cuz I got her invested a lot.

Think Hector might have a series on this but he covers it in his book King of College

I attribute a lot if my success to that book, not gonna lie. Reading it helped me absorb Hectors mindset

Otherwise Bacchus (Dan) (Influence based) has some articles on college day game, The Tool has a post on College Day Game as well in the best of tactics n tech and Hector's got a ton of articles up during his college days.
I’ll check that out

Hope this helps

It did bro. Thanks!

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Honestly soon nobody will really care that you were so wild and direct freshman fall (and if they do they’ll frame it positively).

But as you can see it’s time for a paradigm shift.

Also, I get that it’s the Deep South with sororities full of identical classist/racist fake blondes and all that shit (and I remember hearing something particularly interesting about your campus’ recent history also) but if I were you I’d branch out to all the other races on campus, especially the internationals. College is a great time to explore all the different kinds of girls the world has to offer.

The #1 piece of advice I have is to raise your status. After this semester it will be a much bigger deal.
How to go about this is nuanced but you probably have Hector’s book already. That approach would probably suit you fine but just know it’s not the only route. I only know you thru here but I don’t think Bacchus style is a good fit.

I would also advise polarizing a little less (relatively) and making friends who are girls. Ideally they would be the type who love their BFs but enjoy your company. That profile of girl tends to know a lot of girls, many of whom will be single.
This includes if you approach a taken girl. Those girls are often more likely to let themselves like you, so use the social frame and go sexy-social. You’ll be glad you did.

Also, try cold approaching the townies a bit.

I know next to nothing about Greek life and other stuff like that but definitely look into the possibilities.

Lastly, I would just make sure my process minimizes the risk of a gray or false Title IX report. Give some thought to that, but don’t get all scared or take Chase’s advice

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
College is a great time to explore all the different kinds of girls the world has to offer.

Most white girls just dont interest me idk. They’re also SUPER easy here (I literally got approached by 2 random white girls for a threesome… like what?) which is a red flag for FRAs for sure.

They gotta really be up there for me to get turned on by them too. Might just be conditioning tho

Other races turn me on but they’re just rare, and attractive ones are even rarer
Honestly soon nobody will really care that you were so wild and direct freshman fall (and if they do they’ll frame it positively).

Yeah, its worn off some but the polarization I did with certain girls is definitely sticking. Its not like they dislike me but I know if I tried to start talking to them the vibe would be like “why are you talking to me”

The #1 piece of advice I have is to raise your status. After this semester it will be a much bigger deal.
How to go about this is nuanced but you probably have Hector’s book already. That approach would probably suit you fine but just know it’s not the only route. I only know you thru here but I don’t think Bacchus style is a good fit.

Any links to bacchus style? I’ve never heard of that

I would also advise polarizing a little less (relatively) and making friends who are girls.

I think thats really the key thing. If we’re talking amongst men I’m already high status, but I’ve noticed I specifically avoid making female friends. The few female friends I do have though love me, and I’m sure I can create that in most girls.

Most of the time I’m friends with a girl, it makes me feel beta or like I’m getting punked. Whenever I see a guy in a group of a bunch of girls and I know none of them see him as a sexual threat, I lose respect for the guy. I notice I specifically avoid talking to females as friends because of this.

It’s a limiting belief of mine I need to reframe, but I dont know how to do it without getting in that beta mindset / losing out on girls that I could actually fuck because I’m providing too much friend value and they dont wanna lose me. Something I gotta think about.

Lastly, I would just make sure my process minimizes the risk of a gray or false Title IX report. Give some thought to that, but don’t get all scared or take Chase’s advice

👍🏾

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Most white girls just dont interest me idk.
Ya I don’t rlly blame you. If you’re ever visiting somewhere else (like Cali) maybe try again. Or if you meet some Euro girls :D
They’re also SUPER easy here (I literally got approached by 2 random white girls for a threesome… like what?)
I probably would’ve been more worried about STIs than FRAs in that position. But that might be my white privileged Californian ass talking tbhhh
which is a red flag for FRAs for sure.
You mean like they’d go all To Kill A Mockingbird afterward? I’ve never heard of a threesome FRA honestly and that’s exactly the kind of experimentation freshmen sometimes try.
They gotta really be up there for me to get turned on by them too.
Worth examining that process
Might just be conditioning tho
Probably part of it
Other races turn me on but they’re just rare
Ya I see. I’ve been to multiple club meetings where I was the only white male there lol so if u ever decide to do a summer program here lmk
and attractive ones are even rarer
Ouch fr?
Yeah, its worn off some but the polarization I did with certain girls is definitely sticking. Its not like they dislike me but I know if I tried to start talking to them the vibe would be like “why are you talking to me”
Because they see you as only sexual (as opposed to a well-rounded man who’s sexy). Approaching (and obvs dating) older women can help with that.
Hypothetically, if you were to become a eunuch, what value would you still have?
Any links to bacchus style? I’ve never heard of that
Just check out his GC articles lol
I think thats really the key thing. If we’re talking amongst men I’m already high status,
Why exactly? Just for context
Obvs them knowing you get laid will give you status but the lower key you are the better
There are many facets to alpha/sigma-ness and if you focus only on sexual conquest, it doesn’t necessarily last long term past college.
but I’ve noticed I specifically avoid making female friends. The few female friends I do have though love me, and I’m sure I can create that in most girls.
I have repeatedly gotten into issues with friends and acquaintances crushing on me when I wasn’t willing to reciprocate. So be careful
Most of the time I’m friends with a girl, it makes me feel beta or like I’m getting punked.
That doesn’t come, deep down, from a place of strength and confidence.
Which is totally fine right now. I also still have a little baggage from before college.

Ask yourself why.
Whenever I see a guy in a group of a bunch of girls and I know none of them see him as a sexual threat, I lose respect for the guy.
Sure. Don’t be that guy then. You can still hang out with girls tho.

Chase has some good articles and if you want to learn from my past mistakes, message me lol
It’s a limiting belief of mine I need to reframe
It’s awesome that you recognize that. Most guys lack any kind of self-awareness about these things.

The simplest way to reframe it is to get comfortable with your new sexier self and
but I dont know how to do it without getting in that beta mindset
That comes from not being desireless. You aren’t gonna be spending that much time with them esp early on
losing out on girls that I could actually fuck
Get rid of the dichotomy between “friend” and “lover” asap.

In many languages the lines are blurred btw
because I’m providing too much friend value and they dont wanna lose me.
That’s why I recommended starting with girls in real LTRs and stuff. Keeps things simpler.
Honestly I wouldn’t worry too much

>