How to not chase women ... and the fine line between chasing and seducing them

rzzseducerfr

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm a newbie in game. Therefore i've a question->

How to not chase women?
Ive heard and read in game advice that u need to take ur life in ur own hands and take action, go do approaches etc, but isn't that like chasing them
Ive had a few female friends say ki I'm chasing etc especially when i reveal my playboy lifestyle. I can't seem to distinguish the fine line between making things happen and chasing girls. I understand neediness and desperation is an ick and is terrible for seduction, but i need to take action. Also a lot of my jealous male friends say things like "im a simp" etc but i understand its all jealousy. Thoughts and advice?

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
At least for me, I don't worry about chasing too much anymore, despite it once being something that was always on my mind; I just naturally become disinterested and/or calculated if I'm putting in too much effort without reciprocation and compliance. This likely stems from both the many successes and failures I have endured with women. I doubt I could become fully infatuated with a girl without having already slept with her a few times at this point.

So my advice would be to apply the advice of this site to the best of your ability, while accepting for the time being that you will end up chasing women here and there. Don't let the fear of chasing get in the way of reps and experience, enough of which will give you near-immunity from chasing.

Last edited:

PeacockMan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ive had a few female friends say ki I'm chasing etc especially when i reveal my playboy lifestyle. Also a lot of my jealous male friends say things like "im a simp" etc but i understand its all jealousy. Thoughts and advice?

I would advise against telling other people not in the game about game. See this article for why it's a bad idea:

PeacockMan

rzzseducerfr

Space Monkey
space monkey
At least for me, I don't worry about chasing too much anymore, despite it once being something that was always on my mind; I just naturally become disinterested and/or methodical if I'm putting in too much effort without reciprocation and compliance. This likely stems from both the many successes and failures I have endured with women. I doubt I could become fully infatuated with a girl without having already slept with her a few times at this point.

So my advice would be to apply the advice of this site to the best of your ability, while accepting for the time being that you will end up chasing women here and there. Don't let the fear of chasing get in the way of reps and experience.
Thank you so much for your advice!

rzzseducerfr

Space Monkey
space monkey
I would advise against telling other people not in the game about game. See this article for why it's a bad idea:

PeacockMan
Oh yeah have had this happen. Talking about game has caused me a few friendships with jealous male friends. Though now that I think about it, they are the same males who try to put a guy down in front of a girl to look "cool". Good riddance. But i have found a few guys who go out with me and we have the same goals. Yeah realised talking about game is not a good idea in front of those who havent discovered it.

>