How to deal with fellow Daygame cockblocks?

JustTheTip

Rookie
Rookie
I met a swedish HB in a park yesterday and it went solid. We had a good chat for nearly 20-30 mins with lots of flirting and deep diving.

Throughout the interaction with her, I noticed two guys (one a new face who was watching from the front and another day gamer who I have seen approaching chics lurking near me and sat behind us).

We exchanged numbers and the chic thanked me for approaching and said she had a great time chatting to me. I had to go home since I was selling my chair and someone was coming to pick it up (what a timing? Ah), otherwise I'd have taken her for an instant date. Also, to be frank, I was feeling tired and off after a long day. So, just took her number and left. She was very keen to give her number and said she's going to be in my city for a few more weeks and we should catch-up.

As I was walking away from her, I noticed in the corner of my eyes both of those guys looking at me. I had a feeling that something's going to go wrong and as expected she didn't return my text.

I'm guessing, either of them have done something that might've caused her to bail. I don't really know what they could've told her or done but I'm almost convinced they've done something since the interaction went solid. I probably should've gone back after 5 mins to see but it didn't strike to me in the moment and hindsight is 20:20.

Anyway, what could I do now and what could I do in future for this not to repeat?

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So as you were gaming her, two other daygamers saw you, then they split up so they could surround you? One behind you, the other in front of you?

That is very bizarre behavior. What country did this happen in? Must be a cultural quirk, I can't imagine that happening in any country I've ever gamed in.

Either that or it's just newbie PUAs who are completely retarded and miscalibrated, I've certainly met a few of those. Once I met some PUAs at a mall and they showed up in a group of 12 guys.

You can't fucking sarge a mall in a group of 12 guys! You can't even sarge a night club in a group of 12. Maybe a music festival lol.

Anyway, what could you have done... is open carry legal in your country? Could you shoot them?

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
😛 Seriously not much you could have done I guess.

The only way they could have ruined your set is by telling the girl "this guy is a pickup artist" and pointing out things you did, and tell her those were techniques you learned on the internet?

This is very weird. Half suspecting troll but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

JustTheTip

Rookie
Rookie
So as you were gaming her, two other daygamers saw you, then they split up so they could surround you? One behind you, the other in front of you?
No, they were unrelated to eachother.. one guy was new but the other I've seen him gaming.
That is very bizarre behavior. What country did this happen in? Must be a cultural quirk, I can't imagine that happening in any country I've ever gamed in.
In Australia
Either that or it's just newbie PUAs who are completely retarded and miscalibrated,
This is spot-on. Cos the guy I mentioned I've seen day gaming has a cringey body language when he's talking to chics he approaches, with a subdued posture like begging in front of them. I was tempted a few times to point that out but then I thought "each to his own"
I've certainly met a few of those. Once I met some PUAs at a mall and they showed up in a group of 12 guys.

You can't fucking sarge a mall in a group of 12 guys! You can't even sarge a night club in a group of 12. Maybe a music festival lol.

Anyway, what could you have done... is open carry legal in your country? Could you shoot them?
😜 Not a bad idea cos I'm actually a bit pissed off, after I thought she was into me. Jokes apart, I did think of confronting the guy saying, "if you get in my path, I can do the same" but then it'll just complicates things unnecessarily. So, I wanted to know if I can damage control somehow
😛 Seriously not much you could have done I guess.
👍
The only way they could have ruined your set is by telling the girl "this guy is a pickup artist" and pointing out things you did, and tell her those were techniques you learned on the internet?
I would've liked them to do that which would've increased preselection lol
This is very weird. Half suspecting troll but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Fair enough

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah very strange man. Your response sounds legit I only suspected troll cause it's your first post and the situation is very strange. But I guess daygame is not dead! There are still a lot of guys doing it huh!

JustTheTip

Rookie
Rookie
Yeah very strange man. Your response sounds legit I only suspected troll cause it's your first post and the situation is very strange. But I guess daygame is not dead! There are still a lot of guys doing it huh!
Indeed, I see guys doing regularly given the small city I am in. I was thinking, there'd be a lot more people doing it in bigger cities.. and your assertion makes me appreciate it's "nicheness"

>