How To Compete With A Girls Crush

Mr Mistah

Space Monkey
space monkey
You're interested in a girl and she's responding well to your advances but at the same time she's crushing on another guy within the same social circle.

The guy is however 100% oblivious she exists.

While you run game she's still receptive but you get the feeling that the investment you're getting from her is not the same as what she'd have given the guy she's crushing on if he was hitting on her.

There's nothing considerably better than him per se. All there is is that he takes better care of himself than most men and can hold his own in social situations.

Other than that you can't really see anything that would make you go "Oh I see, he has better fundamentals."

Just a regular guy. Nothing to write home about

You've also managed to set sexual frames to the extent that the girl tells you explicit things about her sexual past, makes sex jokes, tells you about what she's into and even tell you about her crushes (fml what zone is this haha)

This is done carefully so as to not set friendzone/therapist frames.

You are virile + horny and she knows it.

How do you deal? How do you compete against a girls naturally ocurring crush?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You’re really worrying about a guy who pays no attention to her and she has not explicitly mentioned in your conversations with you?

I think you’re overreacting here.

Just game her and be extra careful of discretion.

If the girl has no real chance with her “crush”, she will follow suit and if she brings the subject, you can deal with it.
But I see no reason on fretting over girls’ unlikely crushes.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You move things forward.

Happens all the time. The guy who does not act loses the girl to the man who does.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Mr Mistah,

Here is the formula:

Put peen in vajajay and hump her really well.

Rinse and repeat 3x times. Then 10x-20x more times over next several weeks/months.

Guys she is crushing on will look lame, then boring, then eventually she will forget what she ever saw in him as the in-love emotions flood her brain for you.

If you are not sure how to put peen in vajajay, then that is a separate topic, and has nothing to do with this guy, who is not competing for this girl with you at all. That topic should probably be something like "How to get a date with a girl from your social circle?" or "How to hook up with a social circle girl?" etc.

Chase

Mr Mistah

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thank you for the responses.

I guess I was just converned about not being her first choice guy.

Nobody likes playing second fiddle you see.

The competition may be asleep for now but its not very encouraging knowing that if he even gave her the slightest opening she'd drop everything and run to him.

A guy takes your girl with just a flick of his wrist.

And we all know how irrational and stubborn infatuation can be. So much that she even asked me to help her find flaws in the guy so she can stop obsessing over him :/

But I take it that PinV will solve this9

>