How to add drama to a relationship

tommysawyer123

Rookie
Rookie
I run my relationships from an alpha provider standpoint. In my past two LTRs, I've always held the power and made some rather independent women completely submissive. I hold rock solid frame and in both cases, had virtually 0 drama (both about 2 years long and I ended both just from being bored/falling out of love). I'm not joking about the lack of drama - both women knew if they started drama, I'd completely withdraw attention or end the relationship. I'm now realizing while this is nice, women do need low points in a relationship to keep up some passion (while men don't). How does one do this without being a complete ahole? It's easy to do it when a woman is obnoxious and non-compliant, but when a woman is in complete submission and does literally whatever you want/whenever you want, it's hard to stir the pot. And quite honestly, when a woman is super submissive/compliant over long periods of time, I get bored. I want to add the skill of adding this low drama/tension without overdoing it. Thanks!

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
+1 to what tominho said but be careful what you wish for lol

Some other ideas:
  • Agree to meet up then flake on her last minute 2x in a row because "plausible excuse" came up
  • Flirt with the waiter when out for dinner, then shrug it off and gaslight her that you were just being friendly (smother her with attention and make feel amazing afterwards to give polarity in emotions)
  • Tease her in bed but don't let her finish. Get up, get distracted and say you both have to go to the shop to get bread & milk before it closes (again do this with a straight face so she's like wtf & can't read you)
  • Forget her birthday but remember your anniversary or vice versa (got this from yareally)

List is endless - get creative. The core foundation is around giving and withdrawing attention in up and down swings.

Honestly though I don't even think it's worth it...When your bored with a girl her days are numbered anyway - just delaying the inevitable.

May as well end it, save yourself the time and her the therapist x

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I mean if you are running as alpha provider, even drama girls will give you less drama don't run it as alpha provider... screen for drama girls... broken family, traumas, claim past rapes, never take accountability...

Also you can get any girl to be drama by lowering boundaries and no passing shit tests....

Promise monogamy and cheat and make it more obvious...

I mean to be honest this is stressful and you will get tired and bored anyways... different you will be more stressed out...

Date hair dressers they are all insane is a short cut and feminist or does girls constantly posting in social media with passive aggressive comments towards someone they know without mentioning names...

If all of this you want make sure you are on birth control and you have a good lawyer, and good medical insurance in case you get stabbed, and good car insurance for flat tires and getting your car key... And good doctor in case she threatened to kill herself...

But this community is full of Looneys a post like this another day In the community..

tommysawyer123

Rookie
Rookie
Haha I think I used the wrong term...maybe not drama but uncertainty and tension (which can cause a little bit of drama/anxiety in a woman) We all know women needs emotional highs and lows with a man. I do low key uncertainty by almost never texting them unless setting up a date, sometimes leave them on read, always end conversations first, always end our time spent together first, try to vary the days we see each other, I never disclose what I do at night/on weekends unless asked. What else do you guys do that will cause uncertainty/tension without causing a ton of drama I guess is the question? Cancel dates (politely), not answer texts for an entire day (can easily be seen as games), etc? Realizing I need to add in some more lows without causing a ton of drama/destroying good intimacy. This is LTRs.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haha I think I used the wrong term...maybe not drama but uncertainty and tension (which can cause a little bit of drama/anxiety in a woman) We all know women needs emotional highs and lows with a man. I do low key uncertainty by almost never texting them unless setting up a date, sometimes leave them on read, always end conversations first, always end our time spent together first, try to vary the days we see each other, I never disclose what I do at night/on weekends unless asked. What else do you guys do that will cause uncertainty/tension without causing a ton of drama I guess is the question? Cancel dates (politely), not answer texts for an entire day (can easily be seen as games), etc? Realizing I need to add in some more lows without causing a ton of drama/destroying good intimacy. This is LTRs.
ok yeah people in the post are missunderstanding including myself, what you are looking is to create drama, that drama increases attraction cause you are putting the girls through a roler coster of emotions..... I used to do this, is you causing drama...... no targeting cluster b or problem girls......

In other words this can be done with almost any girl does not have to be a _________________ specific girl or segment of girls like the responses think... like you could have done this with your 2 girls that you had ltr with....... It does causes massive amount of attraction.... Is just a bit of crazy i don;t do it anymore but did it for a while....

Julian blank was really good at this and he used to teach how to do this, i used to do this it was a lot of fun..... Julian rsd took down how he used to do it.... I personally know how to do it, but i can't explain it, but is just you being a dick, then sweet. then a dick then sweet like you are a bipolar dude kind of.... Can be done with most girls you don't really need to target a type of girl to do this with....

if you can find on some archive this http://www.thepickupdiary.com/pua-j...te-massive-amounts-of-drama-get-away-with-it/

is not longer in youtube he was good at doing that type of game... This is a sample for the idea this was me with a main in 2012 i called her wife (she was not my wife just a trick to avoid marriage per se), i used to do stuff like this when through that stage i look at it shaking my head now a days same julien rsd that is why he probably took of the videos is a stage.....

wife: HI BABY 10:33 AM
Me: wife i love you! Miss you and also i love you, fuck i said that already but i love you 2:24 PM

wife: me too! haha 2:32 PM
Me: give me password to your computer side.. 2:45 PM
wife: edited for privacy 4:08 PM
Me: love you! 11:16 AM
wife: u made my day, love you too 11:52 AM
Me: i wish i could say the same thing! 1:45 PM

wife: LMAO! UR THE BEST 1:53 PM

wife: HOWS UR NECK. 2:02 PM
Me: hows ur cunt 4:02 PM
wife: it's good thanks for asking 4:04 PM
Me: you are welcome hoe 5:34 PM
wife: haha ur nutso 6:28 PM
wife: trapeze sat/sun? 11:58 AM(this is a swingclub)
Me: oh shit! really??? 12:01 PM
Me: i was planning to go to the bars around here for new years, that way is safe... trapeze is only good wenesdays or sundays...muaz baby! 12:02 PM
wife: sunday! you want to go to bars on new years eve with me ...what bars. u dont drink 12:04 PM
Me: the ones around the house cunt... 12:30 PM

Today i am pissed of i did not get pussy last night she call me i hang up on her, saying not to bother me then i texted her:

Me: when you are home you do not talk to me, or give me sex then you want to be calling me to bother me, it does not work like that i told you 50 times, you get what you give 1:04 PM
wife: Oh whatever . i was so tired yesterday and didn't want to be bothered w/ sex. so what we had tons of sex ssat sun..god forbid we miss one day this week! geeze louise. i talked to you last night i was loving and sweet you even asked why i was kissing your ass last night. so then this am i said gmorning and kssed u goodbye. this is what i get for being nice but not giving sex, really...geeze louise! 1:13 PM
wife: i was calling you to say hi love you hope ur doing okay miss you but then you yell and hang up ur woke up on wrong side of bet! grumpy! hopefully you;'oll be in better m ood when i get home tomnight! 1:14 PM
Me: go fuck mike and sussy cunt. Always excuses 1:17 PM
wife: im sorry baby u know i love you. i never will touch them with 10 ft pole. no thank you! 1:19 PM
Me: go love some fucker that fucks you! cunt 1:20 PM

wife: i already love some fucker who fucks me 1:51 PM
wife: his name is (my name taken of for privacy) aka skills, aka (my street name taken of for privacy) 1:58 PM

so you kind of bombard with love and sweetness flip into all of a sudden the opposite kind of bi polar and back and forth...

>