Socializing  How far do you travel to meet girls?

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys

Long story short. I have been out of the field for sometime. Life took over and I was busy.

I moved places and am living on the outskirts of my city since last year. I have scouted areas here, but they are not that densely populated.
Mostly newly married couples with children.

To get decent foot traffic, I have to travel 1-1.5 hours. I know where.

Now, one part of me wants to go and do daygame, but another part of me is lazy as fuck. Part of my justification is I'm moving to California in the next three months. I'll have an easier time finding women there.

I limit my approaching to whenever my friends or brother want to go to the clubs.
I sneak around excusing myself for a bathroom break, and make maybe 1-3 approaches over 3-4 hours we are out. I have to write a FR for last week's ultimate cockblock episode. But I'm hardly making more than 5 approaches in a month or two due to this.

I know I'm making excuses to myself. I want to approach more (especially daygame) and get out of my dry spell since last winter.

I can't talk about this with my friends (they have no game or no interest) or limiting beliefs (my brother). So I do it all in secret.

Since I have been pretty lackadaisical about it, I would really appreciate if you guys can toughen me up by sharing how hard would you go in my situation?

Looking to get inspired.

Peace.

funkyjam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just logging on here and reading the posts in this forum keeps me motivated/inspired and keeps my head in the game. I know this isn't the type of response you were probably looking for, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Take advantage of this resource, there are very smart and accomplished people here.

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You gotta put in the work if you wanna get better man no other way about it. You need to put up more shots, shooters shoot and you aren't shooting enough ⛹️

I started daygame in 2017 with a guy on these boards called @PrettyDecent
I had to take a 2 hour train ride to his city to catch up and game with him. Now I have a car so it'd be easier but it's all the same, if there's a will there's a way....

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey
You gotta put in the work if you wanna get better man no other way about it. You need to put up more shots, shooters shoot and you aren't shooting enough ⛹️

I started daygame in 2017 with a guy on these boards called @PrettyDecent
I had to take a 2 hour train ride to his city to catch up and game with him. Now I have a car so it'd be easier but it's all the same, if there's a will there's a way....
Thanks a lot man. That's exactly what I wanted to hear!

I'm gonna go out now on Saturday and Sunday and make some approaches.

>