How do I "Pull" this Lithuanian "Voman?"

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey everyone - would appreciate your help - "How do I "Pull" this Lithuanian "Voman?"

So yesterday I picked up this Lithuanian Woman who just came to visit Los Angeles and stay with her Aunt here for 5 days, and then she travels off to Mexico City.
I opened her at a CVS in Chinatown after seeing her across the street, and we made plans to hang out today.

We ended up spending several hours together as I took her on a personal tour of Fox Studios where I use to work, and my friend there got us a day pass. We drove Sunset, though Beverly Hills, and I dropped her off in Hollywood as I had to go to the TV Show I'm working on, where we were doing a night shoot.

We made tentative plans to meet up tomorrow, Saturday in the afternoon, after she did some family stuff with her aunt, etcetera...

During our time together I asked if she had any travel romances since she's literally been around the world several times, and she said that she doesn't really do romances when she travels because she's super sensitive, gets attached and heartbroken easily. Yet at the same time, she lives and works in Norway, and says that she doesn't really care for the men in Norway, because they mostly act "beta," and she really is attracted to masculine men, even being a feminist. We talked about how now she is very comfortable with her body when she's naked... And, She let me touch and caress her arms where she was showing me her tattoos, and let me play with her hair when I was teasing her about its natural color.

So hopefully if she doesn't flake in meeting up tomorrow - How do I close her physically when she said above that she doesn't do travel romances because she's super sensitive, gets attached and heartbroken easily?
(I don't want this to end up in the friendzone and miss a passionate experience, yet I don't want to ruin my reputation either!!)

2nd topic/question... I wrote her a wrap up message after our meet up today and this is her response:

Hi hi.

Thanks for today. Actually, after Hollywood, I decided to go to visit Griffith Observatory, so I went for a hike:) On the way there I met a famous Lithuanian movie director who is studying now in LA. The world is small :) But my day didn't end there. My phone battery died and I had to find my aunt's house without a map, which was an adventure by itself:D But finally I got home, had dinner with my aunt and now ready to relax :)

How are you doing? Working?

Should I be concerned about this Lithuanian Director Guy as a competitor? (Or any other Gamers for that matter?)

This one is kind of neurotic - A buddy of mine picked up Herpes from a Cezch Girl when he was traveling in Hungary sooooo now I'm kinda neurotic and how to ask about STDs like HPV or Herpes from an Eastern European "Voman," especially if she is already on the fence about a travel romance??
However, I've never caught anything, and I'd like to keep it that way...
(And just ignoring it doesn't work that well for me. See LA Girls are extremely upfront testing and whatnot, even asking you about having anything before you ask them, soooo...)

Finally, Before I even met this "Voman," I got tickets to this kinda Underground Erotic Art Show in Downtown LA tomorrow because I was going to try and game some of the modeling talent.
Now, do I invite the Lithuanian if it works out, go to it by myself between 7 and 9 pm and then try to meet up with her, or call it all together and focus on her if our afternoon goes well???

Super curious about the wisdom I can draw from this forum.
Please let me know all your thoughts!!!
- Adam C

>