Good Fundamentals vs Bad Fundamentals (same actor - Mr. Fucking Bean)

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This got me laughing my ass off, but it's also pretty damn good example of how much fundamentals matter.

I present to you Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean vs him being a suave spy.

Screenshot-2023-12-29-at-9-21-57-PM.png

Also got video clips:

Mr. Bean doing some crazy ass shit lol

VS

Spy moving slow, relaxed resonant voice, eye contact, slight bedroom eyes

I remember a post but I do not remember who it was by, mentioning how models spend a lot of time working on facial posture. Here's an example of the difference bad facial posture and good. (by posture you could also say "pose" I guess. Basically having awareness and skill of using your face in attractive ways)

Rowan_Atkinson-768x448.jpg

VS

Mr-Bean-actor-in-US-fender-bender.jpg

raiden

Space Monkey
space monkey
My question about these is this. Would one of these characters get more approach invitations than the other? Of course, during and after having delivered an opener, the version of Mr Bean with good fundamentals will always do better. But will that guy also get more interest before opening i.e. approach invitations? For reference, I'm trying to relate this to a post I made a while back asking why I don't get approach invitations and blaming it on my poor natural/God-given fundamentals. In the end, it was found that I am actually missing the approach invitations that I do get, but my feeling nowadays is still that I don't get as many AIs as my peers.

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The best example is probably Javier Bardem. Compare him in "No Country for Old Men", one of the ugliest men in cinema. Vs. the same guy in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona", where he's pretty much a male 8 or 9. Much about fashion and grooming as well.
Javier is brilliant in Vicky Cristina Barcelona. Very charming

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My question about these is this. Would one of these characters get more approach invitations than the other? Of course, during and after having delivered an opener, the version of Mr Bean with good fundamentals will always do better. But will that guy also get more interest before opening i.e. approach invitations? For reference, I'm trying to relate this to a post I made a while back asking why I don't get approach invitations and blaming it on my poor natural/God-given fundamentals. In the end, it was found that I am actually missing the approach invitations that I do get, but my feeling nowadays is still that I don't get as many AIs as my peers.

Think less of attraction for women as looks only.

For women, it's about how you carry yourself, what you are doing, what your look communicates about you, the story of you, all communicated by your presence. So yes, Mr. Spy would get more AIs than Mr. Bean because Mr. Spy is moving with purpose, poise, sophistication, confidence, style, in a slow dominant way. A good question that you want popping in her head is "who is this guy?" Meaning there is something interesting about him, not just an assessment of his genes.

While Mr. Bean is walking around clumsily, lame style, weird faces, etc. Women repellent.

So consider how you carry yourself, what your "look" communicates to the world (and what kinds of women are interested in that look/style)

The best example is probably Javier Bardem. Compare him in "No Country for Old Men", one of the ugliest men in cinema. Vs. the same guy in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona", where he's pretty much a male 8 or 9. Much about fashion and grooming as well.

Good point. And VCB is my favorite movie, surprised I didn't notice. In NCFOM he looks creepy as fuck haha

Last edited:
>