GET GIRLS TO TAKE OFF THEIR MASKS!

Peleus

Space Monkey
space monkey
Tried to post this in T&T, but it wouldn't let me.

Preface: I am living in a big city in America so not sure what the vaccination levels and culture are like in other countries right now.

First, lets talk about the benefits of getting a girl to take off her mask during a cold approach during this weird transition time to normalcy

1. It is a big compliance boost. Literally no stranger in public is ever doing this to her
2. It creates trust. She will think of you as someone that is close to her and more important
3. It makes the interaction 10x better. Easier to connect, read signs/facial expressions, and move forward. Masks are such a seduction killer :mad:

Now how to do this? There are 2 techniques I've come up with

• compliment her. It could be her eyes/style/whatever.
  • Tell her now you want to see her smile :)
  • You can also drop the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" She will be confused, then take off your mask and show your smile to her

• Ask her if she has been vaccinated
  • If yes, then say great and take off your mask. Tell her "that's better"
  • If she says no, then gauge how cautious she is about catching rona.
    • If she doesn't care take off your masks
    • if she does care and you have been vaccinated, let her know that you have been vaccinated and take off her mask. You may need to explain that it is safe, the CDC even said a vaccinated person is safe unmasked with an unvaccinated person

Would love to get thoughts and other techniques you guys have tried.

-Peleus

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Would love to get thoughts and other techniques you guys have tried
When I've been inside a venue, I've shamed two girls in separate to take off their masks by pointing out that they're the only ones wearing it. Then keep being charismatic. After they take them off, I compliment their smile "see look at this beautiful smile u were hiding behind the mask" :)

Outside of venue, I've removed the mask off at least 3 girls face (street nightgame). Just get in their space. And slowly take it off one earlobe as I'm talking to her, to the other. Very masculine move ;)

BlueK

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sorry bro but this post is bullshit, you do not need to write so many shit.
There is no fucking technique to do that
You can only say "let me see your face", just making the request is enough.
LET'S MAKE SEDUCTION SIMPLE

>