Experienced guys - new girl standard sequence/menu?

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I found when I started having regular sex with new women I started to develop almost a bit of a standard set of things that I would usually go through with every new girl to make sure I had covered all the bases and checked if I'd tested all the waters.

Would be great to hear of anything like this you guys have, and weather there is any particular order - obviously it wont follow this every time but if you do something quite a lot you get into a bit of a habit normally - with a few changes depending on what kind of girl it is. Remember this is for a first time, I would normally spend longer on foreplay - its better/more fun to tease but this is with a new girl so I usually want to progress quickly.

It goes something like this for me, although this is more of an ideal, not just a drunken fumble - and things obviously change a lot from time to time- tell me what yours is!

1. Fingering ontop
2. Normal missionary (I usually go for this asap since I find once you've done this the girl is basically "Locked in" and nothing can go wrong after this - so I usually skip oral - you guys? this is not only the most difficult transition for her but also for me because I really don't get along with condoms well - been spoilt by an LTR?).
3. I would move up and continue missionary from a more top/down angle (clit stim)
4. Take her legs push them back and hold them apart/together/over one shoulder and down into her breasts/maybe even right back so her ass gets lifted half in the air and we can both watch the action better (do you ever tell her to touch herself - I often do - can help to make her O)
5. Flip her over and then do her from behind both with her lying down with her legs open/closed (prob one of the best I think) - usually get a spank or two in, also hair pull and then doggy usually grab breasts from behind, spank.

---------now since this is the first time this might be the most that is standard, sometimes more variation can seem forced---------

6. now I usually change things up since you can do whatever you want, if I'm really on then to calm down I get her to ride me CG/RCG. Also I generally get her to suck it if I seem like I'm getting over excited - usually at least once when she's particularly turned on.
7. If she seems like she's coming I switch back to missionary so I can be intimate and share it with her (unless it seems like it would break the flow!) then once she has cum (I will usually keep going quite a while until she does - I hate coming unless she has - what proportion of first time lays do you think she comes the first time you have sex?) in the past the most common thing I have done is pull out and put it in her mouth but few times just on her body if she seems not turned on enough (what do you guys do here as standard? - or what do you aim for?).

Good Vibes

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I can't believe I'm repling to this thread but anyway,
girlsfollow said:
1. Fingering ontop
2. Normal missionary (I usually go for this asap since I find once you've done this the girl is basically "Locked in" and nothing can go wrong after this -
That's all you needed to say and I agree with that way to start with a new wench.

girlsfollow said:
what proportion of first time lays do you think she comes the first time you have sex?)
You must make her cum at least once if you want to be with her again otherwise you might have a big job convincing her you're worth a second go.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
GF-

This is going to change based on your personal preferences and what you want to happen in the future with the girl. e.g. - some men are selfish in bed and get to their own sexual satisfaction as quickly as possible with little concern about whether the girl gets any or not. Other men get off on making women climax. Some men really enjoy oral, or anal, or cumshots. Some men don't. Some men like bondage, sex toys, fingers on their prostates, etc. Some men don't. All manner of different sex preferences out there.

Generally speaking, if you want to see a girl again, I suggest you focus on giving her strong, good vaginal sex, and aim for giving her orgasms. How often you get these depends a lot on how good you are in bed and how good you are at turning women on. It also depends on the kind of women you're picking up - the more inexperienced a girl is sexually, the more difficult it is for her to achieve climax with a new partner.

Spanking I would skip until you're in a relationship, as it's very couple-y and a little cliché.

Cumshots I'd also skip, unless you have no plan to see the girl again or are REALLY trying to set the pace for a casual sexual relationship and are okay if you don't get it. They're a bit debasing.

You do want to do kinky stuff early into a relationship, even if you're not really into that sort of thing. For instance, even if you don't much enjoy oral or anal, it's usually good to have girls give you oral and take anal from you early on in a relationship simply to set the tone that you are a very sexually dominant man, and that you are one who sexually dominates them. If you don't do kinky stuff early on, it gets very hard to do it later, and the girl gets an impression of you as a guy she needs to maintain a "good girl" image with (which can at times drive her to someone else who can better release her "wild side" - it's better to be the guy who releases her wild side yourself). Often you want to wait until the second or third time you see a girl before doing these, though, as there's too much that can go wrong the first time (e.g., she gives you oral, and - if you like oral - you cum, and then don't have penetrative sex, and then she never agrees to see you again, or won't let you escalate to sex if you do see her).

If you simply make your priority getting to penetrative vaginal sex the first couple of times with her, and do your best to get her climaxing you can do anything you like with her after that, because then she's yours.

Chase

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase, What is the best way to ask her to give you oral?

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thinkingenigma said:
My advice would be you don't ask! Its a bit like asking if you can touch her hand in kino esxalation during a date - that is usually not the best way to go about it! Just like in a date you might escalate to hand touching at a peak moment of happiness, escalate to oral when she is at a peak moment of horniness - next time you are fingering/having sex - when you can tell she is especially turned on first put her hand on it and she should play - then the next time she is excited - just move it to her mouth and she should get the idea - ideally dont stop fingering her though when you do this. Be sure to reinforce this with positive comments during like "wow your lips /tongue feel so good" and be in control - pull out and say that turns me on so much - then go back to what ever you want to do.....

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What I have found to work is a line that Chase put in one of his blog posts When you know she is really horny as in youve been fingering her, caressing her, and she has been giving you a hand job say this exact line "I want to feel your lips on me" she should get the hint and go down there herself.

Good Vibes

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thinkingenigma said:
I'm not Chase but after I've gone down on her she feels pretty guilty if she doesn't return the favor.
If you become more of a giver than a receiver I believe you have better harmony with your lover and your question will not be such an issue.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
TE-

What Tool said.

I'll also tell girls I need them to get me "ready" (in a very sexy bedroom voice), and gently guide their heads to my penis once we're both naked (especially if not fully erect).

Or, "I need you to get me moist."

Another one you can do is just get in a position where your cock is out and hard, and start rubbing it on a girl's face. If she doesn't take the hint and pop you in, then tell her, in a soft, sexy, but firm, voice, and with a very sexy smile, "Put your lips on me."

Chase

>