Entertainment/engagement skills

reeax

Space Monkey
space monkey
In his new article "Is Cold Approach Pickup Right for Me?", @Chase writes "A previously developed entertainment/engagement skill that translates well to cold approach: cold reading and other ‘psychic’ tricks (tarot cards, astrology, palmistry, handwriting analysis, personality games, etc.).; parlor room magic acts (card tricks, coin tricks, etc.); massage skills; and other appealing ‘party tricks.’"

What are your favorite skills that are ideally
- high success (ex. most girls laugh, are engaged)
- relatively low learning curve to start (do not require years to master) but can be extensively developed
- can be executed without any extra items you need to carry around (ex. a deck of cards)
- can be executed in both day and night game

I think that every seducer should learn at least a few of those. Personally this is a skill area I am really lacking. Any details on execution would be appreciated!
PS This could be a cool future article

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tony D has one in either his autobiography or the shorter day game manual. He gets the girl to imagine a glowing orb and there were some details about breathing (leading/compliance) and expanding it with good feelings.

Then he put the imaginary orb in his pocket and walked away and she chased him for it (his empty pocket lol)

There's also some routines, I think one is called Strawberry Fields. If you look it up here you might find others. I think whatever you do, building in a compliance or yes ladder could be a good opportunity.

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey I just got to this point in the article and don't think he's saying to use such tricks... It's about translating the skill set interacting with people in that way to cold approach.

A magician is good at pacing, calibrating, etc.

>