Elicitation continued: A simple verbal 3 word mirroring tech

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Earlier I wrote about Elicitation which i use as a strong component of my seduction using what we label "inside game". In short it is the art of driving verbals or managing conversations with a woman in a manner where you elicit her and make her talk about her world as a core component. Now with elicitation as the underlying tactic i use techniques that work very well to elicit in powerful, covert ways. While also generating huge amounts of rapport and likeability.

One is mirroring.

Tech:
Simple verbal 3 word mirroring

A simple verbal tech to apply alongside elicitation is to simply repeat the last 3 words she says at a given time with a tone of voice of curiosity or slight curious screener vibe.
  1. First you ask a question
  2. Whatever she brings out you either actively ask in more or
  3. You mirror her w. using her last three words
  4. You mirror her further statements similarly
Try getting to 3 as fast as possible and just continue doing it - see the impact. Needless to day you route it other ways but try to use it several times to get the feel of it.

You can do this with anyone anywhere. I use it a lot when mingling. It is an extremely powerfull way to make people explain more about something they say as it is so fluid and subtle, and a true level of human mirroring (we do this all the time on vibe, micro nuances of facial expression, body etc). Happens so fast that it just sorta flows into them answering. It evokes a natural tell me more.

It can also be used to diffuse hard reactions from people.

2 vids on the topic - note the example in the second one to get a sense of the reactions

Next level: Selective topic nudging
Once you get the simple last three words mirroring into your flow you can step it up for better tactical application.

Typically when a girl talks shell give you various topic points which you can consider topic leads. When you get better you can tactically mirror other parts of her sayings to drive her down the path you select and hereby nudge the convo in more stimulating topics that supports seduction.

Topic directions depends on where you are w. her and where you wanna go. Thats a post in itself though.

Third level: The use of tone of voice and energy
One thing i wrote about before is to amp up your response to what she brings out eg in opening. Dramafying your response to her with mirroring can amplify emotions big time. eg leaning back purposefully as a reaction to her saying, wrinkling your brows in cheeky disbelief saying shut uuup!! Then repeat the 3 words... this amps up the drama and boosts the emotional roller coaster which reels her in big time as she will get affected by your lift of the energy. This part is good if shes not responding too much to awaken her and energize her up.

Note - this is advanced. start with getting 1 down. then add 2. then 3.

Impact - on top of eliciting her world this will
- Create a very strong rapport
- Elicit a lot of intel about her
- Form a basis for trust based influence
- Make interactions what i label harmonic - which is the first step on a path into more flirty convos.

In short, it is a simple subset technique in the category of mirroring. I know many people find mirroring a pseudo-bs trick that is useless. That is a fast, ignorant conclusion if you dig a little deeper beyond the surface coverage of it.

So simple, so powerful. Try it. its subtle and low effort - mastery level stuff. The details i add each amplifies things and adds tacticality and dramatic impact.

Last edited:

Protean

Space Monkey
space monkey
Solid read @Glow

The more I study and practice game, the more I find myself perfecting this approach. The "Control" style of game as Daniel dubbed it in one of his articles. As a novice in these influence techniques I've been astonished at how well they work. The ability to subtly nudged the direction of a conversation to a place that's most conducive to seduction is a pivotal skill and one I must master to achieve my goals in game.

Another technique that I've found to be tremendously effective is labeling. Essentially in an interaction you voice the emotions the other party is feeling. This usually done as a reaction to a story she shared or something that just happened in the environment, and it's one of the ways of quickly making her feel, "Yes, this guy gets me".

Of course, this technique can be used to make the interaction more sexually charged. Simply tell her she must have been feeling naughty or horny with the correct voice tone and facial expression then watch the sexual tension rise. (Naturally don't say this after she finished telling you about babysitting her neighbors dog!)

Lastly @Glow if you are interested in learning more verbal tech I highly recommend picking up Chris Voss's book Never Split the Difference. In it he goes into depth on labeling, mirroring, and so much more. Though he writes mainly within the context of negotiation, it will be trivial a guy with your intellect to transfer those ideas into game.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great tactic @Glow

This is something I've done in conversations sorta unconsciously. As a subtle way to probe deeper. . . very cool to see it broken-down. When I was reading your OP my awareness lingered on level 3 for a while. Then I realized I use tonality and energy to sexualize the mirroring process.

Sometimes I work it almost like sexual misinterpretation. Useful if I hear something ambiguous or open to multiple interpretations.

It can also be used to smoothly encourage girls. . . to match your sexual states. While discussing some of the deeper and more stimulating parts of her world. This is a rather simple and low effort nuance too. Mirror her with a very slow and deep voice. Throw in a purr and you're good to go. . .

Thanks @Bacchus .

Interesting - I found myself realising the same as i digged into it again lately which is part of why i did the breakdown; To deepen into the tech even more.

Interesting to sexualise things along the mirror statement too with your precise state and voice outline - great addition to the usage. maybe we can even consider level three as an avenue for subconscious influence, to sorta add a subtext influence while mirroring. My focus here was in the pre-hook phase, yours in the more sexual parts and im thinking we can even use it to add any vibe notes alongside the rapport generation which is an interesting combo. vibe and voice as one example. Great man. This enables level 3 as an additional vibe-inject along the convo. Def. worth playing with.

good stuff.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Solid read @Glow

The more I study and practice game, the more I find myself perfecting this approach. The "Control" style of game as Daniel dubbed it in one of his articles. As a novice in these influence techniques I've been astonished at how well they work. The ability to subtly nudged the direction of a conversation to a place that's most conducive to seduction is a pivotal skill and one I must master to achieve my goals in game.

Another technique that I've found to be tremendously effective is labeling. Essentially in an interaction you voice the emotions the other party is feeling. This usually done as a reaction to a story she shared or something that just happened in the environment, and it's one of the ways of quickly making her feel, "Yes, this guy gets me".

Of course, this technique can be used to make the interaction more sexually charged. Simply tell her she must have been feeling naughty or horny with the correct voice tone and facial expression then watch the sexual tension rise. (Naturally don't say this after she finished telling you about babysitting her neightbours dog!)

Lastly @Glow if you are interested in learning more verbal tech I highly recommend picking up Chris Voss's book Never Split the Difference. In it he goes into depth on labelling, mirroring, and so much more. Though he writes mainly within the context of negotiation, it will be trivial a guy with your intellect to transfer those ideas into game.

good pointers @Protean. glad to hear this is a focus of yours. Welcome to the club :)

great w labelling input - spot on. I am using labelling too actually and also a big fan of Chris Voss. I use both mirroring and labelling a lot together which was something i took from him when i went through this things. But currently i selectively wanted to dig down into each of them to expand and deepen the understanding of each individually. and more importantly to sense the specific impact of each of them.

Interesting w the labelling of her as feeling naughty or horny, to frame her alongside of the rapport deepening which is to smoothn the escalation - a key to good escalation. It has to be applied at the right time though as this label can create anti-slut-resistance if done prematurely. dont right though it can confirm-settle the sexual readyness and enable a lift into a lot more.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A combo ive found to hold a strong effect:
  1. You initiate with an active question or two eliciting values types to make her go deeper behind a thing shes doing. Could be as simple as a passion shes talking about or you elicit, or just what she does? her role in something etc. ask in behind why she is doing it. Eliciting what it means to her.
  2. Then mirror her responses - this really brings her out and invest herself into it - i call it that people step up the force of their points often in an uplifting manner.
  3. Then label her vibe or a selected vibe you sense (proteans point) and add stimulating verbiage eg descriptive language, emotional commands etc. along the further unfolding conversation
Remember the initial active questioning as it provides a strong lead of the direction of the talk. I call it active to emphasise the active asking in of it with intent. This provides for sharp entry into conversations and enables us to put the focus in a specific direction or on a specific topic.

for labelling look up chris voss and check his vids. Or look around. should be a lot. These videos will often be titled mirroring and labelling. Actually the second video i put up in op has labelling in it too but you might want a break down.

And i then pick leads she gives me i wanna talk about strategically - lead them, nudge in these directions

This will create a very flexible model for a powerfull immersive effect that enables your to reel her into deeper bubbles where its just you and her in captivating conversation, the world fades away... and you just FEEL.. the air between you pulsating... drawing you... closer... the space between you and her... almost GLOWING... quite fast ;)

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
just a note - theres a danger to lay back with these tactics and become passive.

It is important that one keeps a leading energy eg by leading through questions and nudging topics which demands that youre a bit on your toes and engaged with some level of punch in the conversation, actively listening, actively engaged.

This will further enable to proactively add other techs to it like
- Sliding topic areas in to drive the convo tactically (eg through whats called weasel statements by some).
- To actively cut in with questions literally cutting whats shes talking about and the likes
- Adding challenges and other techs which adds spark to the otherwise smooth fluid momentum. creates more emotional roller coaster and adds tension which stirs her more on the sexual side of things and more playful agressvie sides.

Last edited:
>