easy way to text girls after getting their number

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
...You met a beautiful girl earlier, got her number and sent her an icebreaker text. And she just texted you back. It feels great!

But now you're staring at the screen in front of you, trying to figure out what to say next to get the conversation started again. And your mind is completely blank.

So you decide to say fuck it and skip straight to pitching the meet. You write out the words and hit send. But you are met with silence. And as the hours turn into days, it becomes clear that you're not going to hear back from her. It feels frustrating because you have lost yet another lead...

an easy way to text girls after getting their number

The scenario I described above is one people in the community commonly find themselves in. They're good enough to build a baseline level of compliance with a girl they just met and get her number, but they lose the lead because they didn't have a texting strategy to transition into getting a date..or at least a strategy to get the conversation started.

So that's why I'm sharing an easy way to text girls after getting their number. A way that will make you feel confident knowing you can get that conversation started. And inch closer to always being able to get girls on dates after you get their number.

The idea of it is simple: recall a meaningful topic from the conversation and continue along that thread. Do this, and you'll suddenly find yourself in conversation again with the girl you just met, but this time in the digital realm.

Below ive provided some examples from infield to show you how I accomplish this efficiently. Feel more than free to copy the exact texts or adapt it to your own liking!

FOG: super nice to meet you HB :) - fog
HB: likewise :) you'll have to lmk if you think of the person with the vibe, im curious now
FOG: HB, do you know what i've just realized?
HB: what have you realized??
FOG: ok so remember how we were talking about....how you had quit social media?
HB: yes i do recall that conversation
FOG: oh thank goodness. well i dont think you told me exactly what drove you to quit (normally i could guess but with you i have no idea!)
HB: Part of it was bc I just couldn’t handle seeing more and more bad news day after day….ive gotten so accustomed to it at this point I never really realized how much negativity it can bring into life. Also just sick of how fake everything is on the internet, and it started feeling really pointless + I had no interest anymore.
HB: i also learned that spending 2 hours a day on ur phone is the equivalent of losing an entire month of the year so realizing that was the final tipping point, just felt like there were better things I could find to fill my time
HB: What do u think about it? Id be intrigued to hear your thoughts about social media and the internet and such

FOG: Hi HB super nice to meet you - fog
HB: It was super nice to meet you too fog :)
FOG: HB, do you know what ive just realized?
HB: What did you realize?
FOG: Okay so remember how you told me youre a science nerd
HB: Yes I do remember that
FOG: Well I don’t think you told me exactly what it is about science that drives you to nerd out over it (normally I could guess but with you I have no idea!)
HB: Sorry for taking so long to respond, I got home and totally fell asleep. and okay this is such a vague answer but honestly I just find science so interesting, particularly biology, because I think its cool that everything (like plants and animals) has its own unique structure and system. I also like micro biology for pretty much the same reason, theres so just so many unique organisms that all function differently and I love learning about it. Theres jut always going to be so much to learn and discover that ill never get bored with it.
HB: Like I said its super vague and im not really good at explaining it , but the idea of knowing how everything works and co-exists on the planet is so interesting to me.

One caveat...if you're trying to think of a good topic to recall, but you're unable to, then there's some work to be done. Go back and focus on making your in-person conversations with girls consistently meaningful, so you can use this later down the line in your texting.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If the girls are compliant enough after one open loop to send multiple messages, I have a hard time believing they wouldn't be up for a date pitch right away.

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've always struggled with this a bit. Especially when you lose touch with a woman for 3-4 days and you want to text her again. I normally just text a 'hey whats up' but I feel like there are better options. Will give it a try.

Btw what do you think of memes? Like just sending a random meme about something. It's something I also wanted to play with

>