Easy 123 intro process

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I look at a girl with a positivity or cadence in my mood, if she reacts well I act welcoming and supportive, I touch her hand via handshake or her elbow as a casual support gesture or I touch her waist as a familiar sexual comfort thing. I alter which based on the situation so hip for someone with which I want to display sexual interest because she has already shown a lot and I want to reciprocate, the elbow is a friendly thing, and the hand for the person I know least.

I chat for a few mins with the aim to smile a lot, and maybe get her excited enough about me being there that she will accept a hug.
And that is basically how I start things.

I use verbal pathways like small talk
My impression of her and a bit of charm
Talking about boys and girls and general catnip chit chat in a sly or undercover way, unless I want to be overt to screen for unappologetic women

I simply call this approach "reaching out to genuine looking people" and my purpose is simple, boost people's esteem and act as if the world is full of confident, well rounded people who give a shit about living a kickass life, and naturally getting to know new people is part of it.

You can start this simply, by making eye contact while you are already displaying a good mood
Approaching with a quirky expression
A big enthusiastic hi, wave, and offer of a handshake
Give your name
Speak calmly about your impression of her, small talk
Then say, oh I reached out because you seem to me pretty confident, then ask a direct question about her interests like "are you by any chance a dancer/musician/athlete" or whatever else you pick up on about her.

Oh wow so cool, high five
OK that's good, hugs

Hopefully it buys you ten minutes and then you take it from there

>