Diaries: Emotion

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey players, this is a slightly different journal because I want to focus the discussion on my favorite subject - the supernatural effect of powerful emotions on a woman's mind, and how you can use this to seduce them.

Getting guys interested in talking about emotions is a bit like Mission Impossible...

Because we men detest exactly what women love most - emotional over-involvement.

I'm not sure how this journal will develop, but I'll start with sharing my experiences and discoveries.

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
Recounting 'real-life' stories is one of the most accessible and natural ways to trigger emotions in women.

And writing and reading these stories is also one of the best ways to train your uber-logical male brain to start thinking in emotional terms *

Just think of all the insane and crazy emotional things people have told you...

Now recall how YOU felt hearing that as a man who's been trained to never show strong emotional reactions!

When a little boy starts crying on the playground, he was shamed as a weakling.

But a little girl? She was fawned over and cared for like a delicate flower.

It is what it is, who cares if it's fair or not.

The important point is - women are biologically and culturally encouraged to red-line on emotion like crack-cocaine.

So...you may as well train yourself to use emotion and create some stories you can field test.

I will post a story I have been working on after this, and see if you can detect the ups and downs of this emotional rollercoaster.

* this does NOT mean you become emotional. If a women is seeking Alpha and you become anything lower than strong-beta you will push her away.

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
I was in a taxi and it ran over a dog.
This fat guy with greasy hair in front said 'why did you stop for'?
I saw a bus was seconds away from killing the dog.
I jumped out and grabbed him by the neck.
As I pulled, he bit my hand and I saw my blood flowing.
I dragged him to the side and ran back to the taxi.
As we drove off, the dog was staring right in my eyes.

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This fat guy with greasy hair in front said 'why did you stop for'?
As I pulled, he bit my hand and I saw my blood flowing.
As we drove off, the dog was staring right in my eyes.
This is a story you tell on dates?

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is a story you tell on dates?
You can use it at any time, even right at the beginning without saying hello.

You'll notice how it's structured in nice bite sized pieces, so you can deliver these one line at a time and when you see her reacting strongly you'll know it was caused by X.

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You can use it at any time, even right at the beginning without saying hello.

You'll notice how it's structured in nice bite sized pieces, so you can deliver these one line at a time and when you see her reacting strongly you'll know it was caused by X.
Mate, that story you gave sounds borderline psychopathic.

Have you actually tested any of this? How do girls react when you open with a gruesome story about a dog getting hit by a car?

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well, first of all. It's been shown that women are strongly attracted to men who exhibit psychopathic traits. It's another interesting reality that many guys cannot accept, the truth is too painful.

Usually they gasp, then when you tell them you rescue the dog, they breathe a huge sign of relief and associate all those emotions with you (the hero). If you pay attention it's easy to see when something you've said hits an emotional chord.

You can read similar stuff on GC, I just have my own unique philosophy and way of delivering it based of my mentor. I'm surprised you're so against it, because reading your journal you seem to understand the importance of emotion you mentioned it several times.

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well, first of all. It's been shown that women are strongly attracted to men who exhibit psychopathic traits. It's another interesting reality that many guys cannot accept, the truth is too painful.

Usually they gasp, then when you tell them you rescue the dog, they breathe a huge sign of relief and associate all those emotions with you (the hero). If you pay attention it's easy to see when something you've said hits an emotional chord.

You can read similar stuff on GC, I just have my own unique philosophy and way of delivering it based of my mentor. I'm surprised you're so against it, because reading your journal you seem to understand the importance of emotion you mentioned it several times.
Of course I understand the importance of emotion. But I would never run an emotional stimulator based on a dog getting killed.

Good emotional stimulators should be about positive experiences - e.g. falling in love, your first time moving to another country, your first time meeting a new friend, etc

Also the story doesn't even make logical sense...
So the taxi already hit the dog and you then dragged its bloody body to the side of the road to save it from a bus? Am I reading this right? How on earth do you think a story like this is going to get a woman horny for you??

Last edited:

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
You are a really good example of a left-brained super logical dude. I couldn't have picked a better example if I tried. And I understand, I was where you were when I first tried to understand how to use my words to emotionally move women. This is so offensive to your logical male brain and you're reacting so strongly against it.

Is it that out of your worldview that myself (and many others) have used these types of stories and gotten laid? Don't believe me, check out the story RSD Julian uses where he tells this chick he stomped a malnourished kitten to death, because it was suffering and dying anyway. Women thrive off these complicated emotional situations.

Have you read romance novels? Watched chick flicks or reality TV? Follow any social media accounts popular with women? It's all 100% illogical emotional drama that jumps from one extreme to the other.

Your criticism has been instructive. Now, if you want to argue further we can hijack your journal page instead of mine with this debate, because I want to keep this page focused on constructive ways you can use language to trigger powerful emotional reactions in women.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@mr.ice,

Welcome to the Boards.

You've got a pretty edgy approach to storytelling going here. It's different from what most guys (including guys here) are doing.

I think the main thing @Atlas IV was getting at (and the question a lot of guys are going to have reading your material) is how field-tested these stories are and what results they get you.

Sharing some reports on the Field Reports Board so guys can see examples of the stories in the broader context of your seductions would be enlightening if you're up for it.

Cheers,
Chase

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for the response @Chase, I'm a fan of your writing and Franco's, that's one of the reasons why I joined this forum instead of others, because I think there are guys here who understand the power of emotion for women.

These have been field-tested exhaustively by the four of us (three students, one mentor), but I will provide the prove of concept exercise at the end of this post.

It's really nothing that out of the ordinary. It's simple storytelling that evokes extreme emotion, the illogical structure is the hardest part to get used to. But in essence - just calmly tell them stories about the most emotionally intense situations in your life and how you handled it like a hero.

I don't mind if @Atlas IV and other extreme left-brained logical types don't get it. I'm looking for open-minded players who have strong intuition, not the nerdy types that need to get a calculator out to check if a story makes logical sense. When I hear something like that, all it shows is a complete lack of understanding of the female mind.

And also apparently women can't handle hearing a story about a dog getting run over. Man! I've gotten laid so many times using the ol' 'dog got run over but I carried it to the vet'. It's literally one of my staple openers. So I can only shake my head when I read things like this, why do I even waste my time arguing...

I will be posting more of my experiences and more examples here. But for anyone with the balls to try it, here's a way to test this for yourself.

Casually walk up to girl and say:

The craziest thing just happened - I saw someone run over a dog'

Wait for her response indifferently, do not show any investment in her reaction.

'I carried it to a vet and she'll make a full recovery'.

The key point is you delivering ice cold and definitely do not show any interest in her response, almost as if you just getting something off your chest. The story is illogical so she has no way to talk herself out of her lightning storm of emotions. Emotions override logic ;)

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
Some pearls of wisdom I found on GC, very grateful there's guys out there (very few) who can deliver this caliber of game knowledge:

Once I started to understand the power that thoughts and words have over our emotions, and how tweaking them can greatly magnify their power, I realized the true meaning of poetry.

Poets are MASTERS at describing emotions with words… and as we have seen above, just reading the words can elicit the emotions.

It's just a question of picking the right words. Malcolm Gladwell even talks about how reading a text with words like sleep, fatigue, tired and bed can actually make someone yawn.

This was brilliant because not only did it remind me to listen to more poetry, it also helped me draw a fascinating analogy between my stories and many poems. Even the structure of the stories are poem-like.

And just thinking out loud - wouldn't it be ten times more powerful on the emotional level if your communication was more poetic, filled with lyrical tones and seductive imagery and innuendo?

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
And just thinking out loud - wouldn't it be ten times more powerful on the emotional level if your communication was more poetic, filled with lyrical tones and seductive imagery and innuendo?
The brilliance of good poetry (at least the classic metered kind) is how the poet fits everything together.

Theoretically, you’re right. Infield, it requires skill of a type some masters of the game never even develop.

Think about all the bad poetry that’s been written. Now imagine the analogous effect infield…

More importantly.

Poetry is actually much less complex than what you’re suggesting for game, because (among other details) the poet isn’t interacting in a two-way conversation in real time with another agent. And women are hypersensitive to these things, which complicates things further. Not to mention the additional congruence burdens you accept…

In other words, show me that this can be done masterfully, and I’ll believe it. Until then…

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fits everything together with almost zero fluff, that's what amazes me. They communicate so much with so little, it's conversational minimalism where everything that does not contribute to the emotional experience is cut out (including logical elements).

To use a video game analogy - studying poetry, watching chick flicks, reading romance novels, doing these things gives you more of a passive buff rather than an active buff. You're soaking your mind in female content, and eventually you just instinctively start freestyling stories, comments, roles, etc. that have the same structure and style. How many guys follow Elite Daily? Their loss, my blueprints comes straight from the horses mouth.

The most hilarious thing when guys argue me with about this, is that the truth is EVERYWHERE around you. Just yesterday I saw one of those Cosmo type magazines with the headline "they knifed my little girl while she was sleeping". This was the headline! And millions of women spend money to read this shit. Do I really need a field report for guys to realize this?! Maybe. Because apparently a story about a dog getting run over is too much for a woman to handle :rolleyes:

But the average guy is trapped in his perceptual prison. Slight tangent - this is why lucid dreaming is so beneficial. It teaches you how to let go of the limits of 'reality' and your world becomes less logical and more ethereal.

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
By the way, a good rule of thumb - when average guys find something you say is absurd, illogical, effeminate or gay, if they laugh at you, it's actually a good sign that women might be engaged emotionally by it. As mentioned before, most men despise emotional over-involvement, especially if the stories offend their sense of logical order.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fits everything together with almost zero fluff, that's what amazes me. They communicate so much with so little, it's conversational minimalism where everything that does not contribute to the emotional experience is cut out (including logical elements).

To use a video game analogy - studying poetry, watching chick flicks, reading romance novels, doing these things gives you more of a passive buff rather than an active buff. You're soaking your mind in female content, and eventually you just instinctively start freestyling stories, comments, roles, etc. that have the same structure and style. How many guys follow Elite Daily? Their loss, my blueprints comes straight from the horses mouth.

The most hilarious thing when guys argue me with about this, is that the truth is EVERYWHERE around you. Just yesterday I saw one of those Cosmo type magazines with the headline "they knifed my little girl while she was sleeping". This was the headline! And millions of women spend money to read this shit. Do I really need a field report for guys to realize this?! Maybe. Because apparently a story about a dog getting run over is too much for a woman to handle :rolleyes:

But the average guy is trapped in his perceptual prison. Slight tangent - this is why lucid dreaming is so beneficial. It teaches you how to let go of the limits of 'reality' and your world becomes less logical and more ethereal.
By the way, a good rule of thumb - when average guys find something you say is absurd, illogical, effeminate or gay, if they laugh at you, it's actually a good sign that women might be engaged emotionally by it. As mentioned before, most men despise emotional over-involvement, especially if the stories offend their sense of logical order.
Can you explain why you seem to think all emotional stimulation in all contexts is helpful for seduction?

No one is denying that it’s a powerful tool. But what you suggested sounds almost as polarizing as walking up to a girl and asking, “hey honey can I pee in your butt?”

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
Can you explain why you seem to think all emotional stimulation in all contexts is helpful for seduction?
This is an important point. You should always be stimulating her with powerful emotions, but definitely not ALL emotional stimulation in ANY context. It all depends on how her current physical and psychological environment is affecting her emotionally.

Women respond differently depending on their emotional state at that specific moment in time. I remember there's a great article on GC I tried to find that describes this perfectly. Anyway, your job is to find out which emotional chord she is in tune with at that moment.

Luckily, depending on where she is in her life, you can make a good educated guess if your observational and social skills are well honed. For example, most miniskirt wearing 18 year old cheerleaders in nightclubs won't react strongly to a story about settling down to a quiet and peaceful family life.

But the same woman still single at 35? Much more likely. If it's her Dad's birthday who passed away 3 years ago and you're both in his favorite bar, her melody is probably going to be weighted heavily towards sadness, nostalgia, etc. So you still need your social calibration and reading skills.

This is why I love those super compact stories that wildly jump from emotion to emotion. You deliver them line-by-line and watch her reaction. If she reacts negatively to something sad, move on to the next line and be careful with sad stuff. If she reacts positively to dirty things, your mind should go 🔔🔔🔔 then keep feeding her those dirtier raunchier emotions she wants.

No one is denying that it’s a powerful tool.
I think of it more like learning a different language rather than acquiring a tool. A tool is something which specifically performs X function. But a language is a higher category of thing, it is a field of knowledge with a system, and a framework. A compliment is more of a tool in the way you describe it but it functions from within, and is defined by, the existing framework (language).

When you think about it, once you acquire a language it becomes a passive ability that sort of hovers in the background. It activates automatically when you find a speaker of language X, with whom you can use your existing conversational tools. You don't need to consciously activate your 'English language toolkit' to understand this sentence, it's always there.

This 'emotional language' acts the same, once you become fluent it activates automatically around people who enjoy speaking it (women) and it should make any 'tools' you're using work better.

But what you suggested sounds almost as polarizing as walking up to a girl and asking, “hey honey can I pee in your butt?”
Your comment made me recall the most polarizing game moments of my life. I remember back in my 20s I did this course where on the final day, you ask 50 women point blank on the streets to sleep with you right away. You would think the response would be disgust or horror or terror...

50% laughed and loved it but were 'busy' or had 'boyfriends' (auto-rejection), 38% were shocked and almost paralyzed that I even said that (submissive). 10% had mild negative reactions (damaged, don't want them anyway). 2% said yes (my directness and boldness hit the right chord).

Are you afraid of being polarizing? I love being polarizing. Alpha males are EXTREMELY polarizing. Just their presence alone triggers women emotionally (even men). He's a very love-hate type of figure.

Check out the most polarizing guys with the worst reputations, and they are all sleeping with super attractive women with no effort, one after another, and treating them like shit. Bikies. Actors. Drug Dealers. Street Brawlers. Dark Triad Types. Footballers. Rappers. Con Artists. PLAYERS.

I've said (and done) way worse than your pee pee in the butt butt line and gotten laid. Funnily enough, you reminded me of last year when this 19 year old asked me to pee on her in my bathtub. This was after I said jokingly in the beginning of the conversation something like she's smells like a hobo because I pissed on her.

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
In hindsight, I realize I made a mistake in sharing that particular extreme story. I was trying to use an example that showcases the extreme emotions they can evoke, but in hindsight I should have used this more vanilla story instead. Try and guess the emotions provoked by each line.

"During a roadtrip, one of our tires exploded on a pothole.
Annoyance, Shock
We slept by the road under the stars, using our bags as pillows.
Mystical, Calm Dreaminess
At dawn, we sprinted into the sea and spent the entire day by the beach.
Excitement, Fun
That night, one of our friends burned the skin off his hand.
Pain, Horror, Sadness
I held him as the ambulance drove us to the hospital.
Sympathy, Anxiety, Worry
Then a nurse gave us a joint and all of us smoked it silently near the entrance.
Surprise (Positive), Satisfaction

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
For anyone interested, here is the emotional readout of the first sentence in this story. Pay particular attention to the green and red lines plotted for the six sentences, this is positive and negative sentiment each six (also shown in the pie chart). Notice how the emotional journey of this story looks like...a rollercoaster?

P.S. I can't wait until these AI emotion focused tools are improved and adapted for the general public, can you imagine if people had access to this? And could deep-dive on every single sentence from their boyfriend/girlfriend? I think this will be a gamechanger like ChatGPT. If anyone wants me to use this to analyze your text messages, DM me.

>