LR 
Daygame -- Unexpected, But Not Unwelcome

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Takeaways:
  1. It's good to second guess in your favor (bad to second guess against yourself)
  2. Sometimes you don't have to do anything and it just happens
  3. Pre-Opened a little bit -- I'm not sure if this actually does anything but in my mind it makes sense to create a sense of comfort before going into a conversation
    ==> also not sure if this is the proper use of the term, but ah well
  4. Shit tests are oftentimes just an opportunity to tease
  5. Touch checks are important
  6. Mirror Neurons are fun

Story:
Saw this girl waiting on her order and she was wearing some sweet little Lilo and Stitch pajamas with Stitch wearing a santa hat. Around 5ft and absolutely adorable. At this point I wasn't even thinking about opening or trying to get with, I just wanted to talk to someone. I'd had a shit day up until this point

I ask her if she's already in line (I knew she wasn't but wanted to create a point of contact before talking to her [pre-opened]). Ordered, and then properly opened with a comment about her pajamas looking comfortable and who her favorite character was. She teased me about me choosing Lilo whereas she went with Stitch because the older sister was super curvy. I went with it by pretending to be insulted and saying "how dare you accuse me of being a guy"

I got my shake and she teased me again "No cherry? How disappointing"
Me: *drops straw* "just like my parents always used to say"

Since I had my shake and I was honestly just wanting to talk to someone I started to end the conversation and walk away but then something in my head told me to wait.

And as I was mid stride I looked over at her and looked at her for a second, she had positioned her body completely towards me and I'd never noticed. Shame on me, I usually pay special attention to where people are pointing their bodies. She smiled and then I asked her "wait... before I go, how single are you?"

"Very"

From there talked about hanging out sometime and she talked about her job giving her odd hours so she wouldn't be able to during normal hours. Then they called her food and we started walking out together. I made an offer to play pool as I handed my phone to her for her info. She talked about not being a nightowl and then she asked me if I wanted to come over and smoke

Inside me: but I don't even smoke...
Outside me: yes

Texted her my name, she texted back asking if I really wanted to and I made the joke about how I'll bring the snacks

Get on the couch with her and as we're talking I waited and saw an opportunity for a touch check. Put my hand on her knee to emphasize whatever point was made in the conversation. She's cool with it.

Eventually move my hand to her leg. She's cool with it.

Start my other hand on her neck/back. She's cool with it.

Wanted to build the tension a little bit so I got a little closer but stopped there. After like a minute or two of this we get started

After round two we're sitting together on the couch and she made a comment about needing to make some phone calls before bed. So I said I'll let her get to it and go soon in a minute after cooling off for a second. Then I saw her making a little smile so I asked her why she was smiling. And when she was explaining it (about a movie), and this part is hard for me to explain but I'll do my best

I've done a lot of hypnosis and understand how emotions work as well as mirror neurons. So I knew I could use this little moment to create something nice for us

So I kind of, locked in on her smile (I don't know how else to explain this) and what she was feeling to allow myself to feel it as well. And then when I had it I amplified it to 11. But then I did the thing where you try to keep yourself from smiling even though it's bubbling up. The reason that I did this was to draw attention to it, and it's kinda cute but not over the top like I feel like a big ass smile would be out of nowhere

Worked like a charm because she felt it and started giggling. Then she invited me over tomorrow night to watch the movie she was just talking about it

She's cute as a button and exactly my type. I found today to be extremely unexpected, but far from unwelcome. Good times, looking forward to seeing her again tomorrow

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
she had positioned her body completely towards me and I'd never noticed. Shame on me, I usually pay special attention to where people are pointing their bodies. She smiled and then I asked her "wait... before I go, how single are you?"

"Very"
Awesome

So I kind of, locked in on her smile (I don't know how else to explain this) and what she was feeling to allow myself to feel it as well. And then when I had it I amplified it to 11. But then I did the thing where you try to keep yourself from smiling even though it's bubbling up. The reason that I did this was to draw attention to it, and it's kinda cute but not over the top like I feel like a big ass smile would be out of nowhere

Worked like a charm because she felt it and started giggling.

Have you done this a lot or know more on this topic? I had something similar at this toll booth. Sometimes I'm in this dreamlike sex state just aware of women, right?

I'd seen her before and caught her surprise pulling up. She knew she was busted like her expression sold her attraction out and we locked in this knowing smile.

Then she giggled, breaking tension. The whole thing was so quick and felt like magic. Pretty sure it was mirror neurons.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Have you done this a lot or know more on this topic? I had something similar at this toll booth. Sometimes I'm in this dreamlike sex state just aware of women, right?
Yeah, it's something you can learn to amplify or change around as you need. You just need to learn the connections on how to do it

It also takes some... how do I say it, in the moment clarity and willpower? Because emotions are kinda like viruses, they want to live in the body for as long as possible. Positive or negative, which makes keeping a certain state much easier than outright changing one. But it can be done, it's just the mind doesn't really want to honestly
I'd seen her before and caught her surprise pulling up. She knew she was busted like her expression sold her attraction out and we locked in this knowing smile.

Then she giggled, breaking tension. The whole thing was so quick and felt like magic. Pretty sure it was mirror neurons.
Could be!

But yeah, that's exactly what it's supposed to feel like when you share emotions like that. Did you end up going for it after that? Definitely a green light for escalation of some kind

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
So I kind of, locked in on her smile (I don't know how else to explain this) and what she was feeling to allow myself to feel it as well. And then when I had it I amplified it to 11.

sounds like dynamic systems theory/coregulation. thoughts?

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah, it's something you can learn to amplify or change around as you need. You just need to learn the connections on how to do it

It also takes some... how do I say it, in the moment clarity and willpower? Because emotions are kinda like viruses, they want to live in the body for as long as possible. Positive or negative, which makes keeping a certain state much easier than outright changing one. But it can be done, it's just the mind doesn't really want to honestly

Could be!

But yeah, that's exactly what it's supposed to feel like when you share emotions like that. Did you end up going for it after that? Definitely a green light for escalation of some kind
Oh yeah she was game but this was a serious shit where you eat situation unfortunately

Very interesting post. Thank you!

Funkus Maximus

Space Monkey
space monkey
Love how unexpected moments like this can work out! I hope to get myself in such a situation someday.

Can you recommend a place to start for someone wanting to learn about hypnosis? I've heard about major Mark and know some hypnotherapists but never got into it

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Love how unexpected moments like this can work out! I hope to get myself in such a situation someday.

Can you recommend a place to start for someone wanting to learn about hypnosis? I've heard about major Mark and know some hypnotherapists but never got into it
I learned mostly from a guy named David Snyder. From there I just kind of looked around on Google and have a few different places saved in folders that I haven't looked at yet. I found it extremely beneficial to start with one person and then branch out from there. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdx6qLwpc98iDoNe-7BGHdA

You'll notice that he repeats himself a lot in his videos and covers some of the same stuff in the webinars he does. Which is fine because he's still trying to draw in more and more people. However, having said that, there's still a SHIT ton of great stuff in his free videos.

I've also gotten two of his paid products and will say that they are also worth it. I would recommend starting with some of his free videos (they're pretty dense in information) until you find that he's starting to repeat stuff AND you understand it. Then move on to his paid products

>