Creating and maintaining a list of "marriage options"

LilByLil

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey all, little bit of background:

I'm 21, but I tend to think ahead and plan out as much as I can. I've been reading Girls Chase regularly for about 2 years now and consider myself somewhat advanced.

I recently had the most intense relationship of my life. I met her through a dating app, and one thing led to another and about two months later she was living with me. She lived with me for 2 weeks because that's what worked with our schedules and yesterday she left--as planned. We fell in love (both for the first time) and I've been in emotional turmoil since she left. We broke up because I'll be starting senior year of college and she doesn't attend college and neither of us really wanted to keep it going during the semester. That being said I'm pretty sure I've created an alpha widow. My fundamentals were super tight the whole time, I crushed the one argument we had immediately and efficiently, I made her orgasm for the first time, and made her cry over a boy for the first time the night that she left.

If anyone requires more background information just let me know, but now here's my question:

How do I communicate with her now in a way that will keep her open to restarting the relationship in the future? Do I ping her with support on the self-improvement aspects that I've been trying to instill in her without meeting up? Do I ghost her for a while and then open it up next summer? Do I invite her over on the weekends occasionally to keep the flame going?

And in a broader sense, how do I create meaningful relationships with many women and then keep them open to the prospect of reopening the relationships down the line? In my eyes it seems pretty optimal to have as many of these short, intense relationships as possible, and leave all of the women wanting more, and then once I have more experience and have a better idea of what I need in a partner, I can potentially go back and court the ones that are the best candidates for longer term relationships? Furthermore, how do I know when to stop exploring and when to start exploiting what I already have? At what age should I commit to a longer relationship?

Thanks for any help. I think this is a pretty difficult question and I'm hoping that it generates a lot of discussion because I feel a little out of my depth. It's really a question of how to choose a life partner which to me seems like one of the most important questions in my life. If there are already articles about this let me know but I couldn't find them on google. I'm not talking about creating a sexual harem, I'm talking about selecting someone for a monogamous relationship.

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'll suggest you give her a 30mins phone call, maybe every once in a while. Twice in three months would do(just to check on her).

You both were so matured about your relationship-- that is you both knew when to fall in love, how long it should be? and when to end it.

But 'ending it' wasn't forever, though. So let her know you'd be back but do it in a charming way not in a needy way.

When you call her: ask her about school and let her unwind herself until you're both in trance. I'll even suggest you try making her comeover maybe during the weekends depending on your schedules.

Relationships in tv shows and relationships in reality are quite different, you know. So, you must not see her everyday to be in a relationship with her.

As far as I'm concerned, you two are still dating and will get back when you both get your schedules synchronized, once again.

Besides, you're in college almost everybody fell in love in college. ;)

Cheers Man.

immy3482

Space Monkey
space monkey
Do I invite her over on the weekends occasionally to keep the flame going?

This is what I'd personally do. As Mr Stif said - sounds like you two are literally still dating, you're just apart for a bit.

Slick

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don’t think you can claim that you created an “alpha widow” when you have oneitis over this chick. You fell in love with her after a couple of months and want to rekindle a relationship instead of seeking out other women.

If you’re 21 the last thing you should be seeking out is a relationship. Women seek relationships, men seek sex. you’re in no position to get married if you’re in college.

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey all, little bit of background:

I'm 21, but I tend to think ahead and plan out as much as I can. I've been reading Girls Chase regularly for about 2 years now and consider myself somewhat advanced.

I recently had the most intense relationship of my life. I met her through a dating app, and one thing led to another and about two months later she was living with me. She lived with me for 2 weeks because that's what worked with our schedules and yesterday she left--as planned. We fell in love (both for the first time) and I've been in emotional turmoil since she left. We broke up because I'll be starting senior year of college and she doesn't attend college and neither of us really wanted to keep it going during the semester. That being said I'm pretty sure I've created an alpha widow. My fundamentals were super tight the whole time, I crushed the one argument we had immediately and efficiently, I made her orgasm for the first time, and made her cry over a boy for the first time the night that she left.

If anyone requires more background information just let me know, but now here's my question:

How do I communicate with her now in a way that will keep her open to restarting the relationship in the future? Do I ping her with support on the self-improvement aspects that I've been trying to instill in her without meeting up? Do I ghost her for a while and then open it up next summer? Do I invite her over on the weekends occasionally to keep the flame going?

And in a broader sense, how do I create meaningful relationships with many women and then keep them open to the prospect of reopening the relationships down the line? In my eyes it seems pretty optimal to have as many of these short, intense relationships as possible, and leave all of the women wanting more, and then once I have more experience and have a better idea of what I need in a partner, I can potentially go back and court the ones that are the best candidates for longer term relationships? Furthermore, how do I know when to stop exploring and when to start exploiting what I already have? At what age should I commit to a longer relationship?

Thanks for any help. I think this is a pretty difficult question and I'm hoping that it generates a lot of discussion because I feel a little out of my depth. It's really a question of how to choose a life partner which to me seems like one of the most important questions in my life. If there are already articles about this let me know but I couldn't find them on google. I'm not talking about creating a sexual harem, I'm talking about selecting someone for a monogamous relationship.
do you know that time ticks. statistically the more partners a woman have the more likely they are to divorce.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
To be honest you can't pre-schedule future spouses. Best advice I can offer after marrying in college and divorcing 20 years later is:
Set a goal of what you want to accomplish before you marry. Personally, professionally and sex/relationship wise. Seriously.

If she is marriage material, then she will be there then.

I'd say the ideal situation for a couple to marry is both have strong careers to support home ownership. Upon marriage one home is rented out for $500/ month over the Mortgage amount. Financial stress is the leading Marriage killer.

Waiting that long weeds out the college girls looking for MRS degrees.

>