Date Plans  Chase's 2 Dates System vs BD 2 Dates System

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi everyone,

I would like your thoughts on the method outlined by @Chase in the following article Planning for a First & Second Date.

It was a little bit of a surprise since most GC teaching advises laying the girl on the first date and using second and third dates as recovery strategies when not successful on the first. However, in this article, the strategy is to plan to lay the girl on two dates from the get-go ! The other author who teaches a 2 dates method is BD and I found a lof of overlap between the two but not a total one !

My question is : Are they the same method or they just look similar from the outside ?

Thanks

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It was a little bit of a surprise since most GC teaching advises laying the girl on the first date and using second and third dates as recovery strategies when not successful on the first.

Yeah, laying women on the first date is standard form because you can get sex most times than not.

After you’re a little more seasoned, you realize there are specific girls that you like a lot who will likely not go with you on the first date due to things outside your control (her expectations, local cultural norms, etc…) so you can lose a little to win big.

Definitely a form of calibration.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Idk who BD is but I thought the linked article was interesting.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Idk who BD is but I thought the linked article was interesting.
A... shall we say, controversial figure in the seduction community

I haven't followed him in ages, but when I did he honestly had some good stuff. Especially around setting up the types of relationships you want. I've taken his advice about setting up the talk with women and tweaked it to suit myself with good results even though I no longer do completely open relationships

But yeah, quite controversial. Some reasons are valid, some are silly. Some of his advice is good, some is bad, some is just based on what you, personally want out of life.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A... shall we say, controversial figure in the seduction community

I haven't followed him in ages, but when I did he honestly had some good stuff. Especially around setting up the types of relationships you want. I've taken his advice about setting up the talk with women and tweaked it to suit myself with good results even though I no longer do completely open relationships

But yeah, quite controversial. Some reasons are valid, some are silly. Some of his advice is good, some is bad, some is just based on what you, personally want out of life.

Yes BD can be controversial.

This article from @Chase seemed to have much in common with the BD standard method that uses a two-date system. So I wanted to see the overlap.

>