Observations  "Calibration", An Interesting Story.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

So what does women want? Calibration

or in general words, "Control".

One does wonder what is "Control"? What is actually "Control"? and why do half of men in this world, even reported in the Middle East (no judgement here) are known to be abusive and not let women have their rights. Women are being beat and that violence or rather beating women is considered a norm than a last resort. Is that control? Most people know it isn't, but what it is really?

It is Calibration.

Examples of real life derive text and information from women.

1)Women like men who are funny.

Read what women say behind men who are funny. Read again what women say. "I like men who KNOWS how to make me laugh." Key word here is "Know". Women will always note "know" along the lines when she says about humour.

2)Cool

What is "Cool", really? "Cool" is just a person who knows how to navigate himself in the social arena. Calibrate himself when he goes overboard or when he's too nice.

3)Fundamentals

and Girlschase does the explanation for you. :D

4)Don't chase Women

A phenomenon i find this with girls and it's pretty amazing is when girls i just meet in an event, and sometimes i can't talk to her because of work, friends and duties. But then when i meet her and goes to the point that i find her cute, she reacts very well, mainly because i didn't look for her.

Calibration of knowing what to do and what not to do, maybe, but yea i see it that way. :) Calibration doesn't just apply to Women, children but everyone.

z@c+

>