Best cities to travel to

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm going on a long trip around the world soon, looking at various destinations at the moment.

In your opinion, what are the best cities in the world :

-with a decent level of English or French
-at least decently safe (possible to walk around alone by day without risking your life)
-with access to wifi
-where it is easy for someone from Western Europe to meet girls via online dating and/or cold approach

Or just the cities where you had good experiences in during your own travels, even if those conditions above were not met ?

Could be anywhere in the world.

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Brazil:
- floripa
- rio
- curitiba
- natal
- goiânia

Colombia:
- san andreas
- medellin
Thanks ! I want to go to Brazil and Columbia so that's very useful

How is Medellin compared to Bogota ?

Reactions: POB

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks ! I want to go to Brazil and Columbia so that's very useful

How is Medellin compared to Bogota ?
Bogotá is better for cold approach and online dating (one of my favorite cold approach cities).

Medellín is better for tourism and living.

Neither has great English, but both are doable without Spanish.

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So Bogota is safe enough to do cold approach, got it. I speak French so I can probably learn a few words of Spanish. But I've also run dates on Google Translate and it works lol

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So Bogota is safe enough to do cold approach, got it. I speak French so I can probably learn a few words of Spanish. But I've also run dates on Google Translate and it works lol
Colombia is not a safe country in general. As in, getting your phone and wallet jacked on an empty street is a very real possibility. Daygaming in a crowded upscale mall won't be dangerous though.

In Medellín, girls seeking foreigners to drug and rob on Tinder is a thing. This also can happen in nightclubs. This is usually pretty avoidable if you know how to spot them, but I've heard some crazy stories too (like RSD Madison getting drugged and robbed on his 5th date with a girl).

Bogotá is a little more dangerous than Medellín in general, but has much less girls doing dating-related scams.

You can definitely have a smooth trip if you know what you're doing and avoid sketchy situations, but Colombia would not be my recommendation to someone who's super safety-concious

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Colombia is not a safe country in general.
Not my experience.
Was pretty safe there (including night hours).
The only place where I felt I had to be a little more careful was Cartagena.

In Brazil you have to be way more alert, especially in RIo.
Rio can be a major clusterfuck if you don't stay on guard 100% of the time.

But if you wanna hook up with beautiful girls and not worry about anything,
definitely go to Floripa (beaches) and Goiânia (parks, waterfalls and thermal pools).

Last edited:

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Floripa was already on my list of destinations, looks great and way safer than Rio according to a friend who went there recently

I will look up Goiania, never heard of it. Thermal pools sound nice :)

Has anyone been to Malaysia ? Some people I met say it's the best place in the world, others say it's kinda worse than other Asian countries. How does it compare to more touristic places like Phillipines or Thailand ?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Do you guys really want to spoil good cities by making them public?

I got a few good ones as well but I favor not sharing

Hell, sending pms seems more favorable to me about this

>