Baseline of Glory

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey guys, just a quick intro for this.

This is my journal, mostly for me but also whomever it helps. I allocated an epic structure of journals 3 years ago in secret Facebook groups starting from me being a complete chode to me trying navigate my way around 3 girls on the rotation, one queen-bee, pre-selection game etc. I was so sad when they were gone due to the groups being closed and the posts deleted. So I'm restarting my journals as I restart going out after breaking up with my fiancee of 3 years (yeah...), it will be great for my accountability and my unique journey due to being in very interesting circumstances.

You will see, my thoughts, theories, field reports, what I'm working on, my frustrations, my W's and my L's, my fears, limiting beliefs, realizations, rationals, rationalizations and observations as we go along. And how I'll work over them and go over them.

The title is Baseline of Glory because this was my biggest problem, my baseline was always ridiculously inconsistent and I always had to "do" shit. I want my baseline to be epic.

So enjoy the ride fellas, for I know, it will be EPIC!

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
My old game and old journal compilations:

This was my old game modal:
Open -> Hook -> Vibe -> Investment/Qualification -> Investment Fueled Close.

It worked like a charm. Mostly direct or conversational daygame. Mostly direct openers. I almost never got flaked, hooked up with super hot chicks (/w some luck), and had an insane Date to Pull ratio after I turned my game into an investment based game rather than attraction based one.

My biggest problem has always been going out and opening. My hook to close was tight. But I never had consistent good wings and I fucking hated going out alone to do game and always had ups and downs. I also really didn't like to open direct.

Then I got good at drama game, MLTR management and frame control.

-----------

Now I'll try to learn more indirect-social game. It's in the vibe kind of game. Low effort, low maintenance, low social conditioning friction.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Things I want to work on:

- Open comfort. Opening incredibly comfortably in many situations with the new style of openers and new style of game I've been doing. I couldn't just pinpoint a certain style I want to follow so this is incredibly hectic. I think I just want to follow through and finish Neil Strauss' Stylelife Challange (I'm at day 9 or 10), and then see where I am and what I want to do. Some styles I've been flirting with have been Alex Social, Valentino Kohen, Chase for Direct-Indirect and Luke Krough, Adam Lyons, Neil Strauss and Jon Sinn for more indirect style/comfort based indirect.

- I want to have a VERY screening style of game (where I don't give all the power upfront) and want to focus on KEEPING my sets in my life as friends rather than just gaming for Man to Woman attraction & similar scenarios. This has been proving very difficult so far, although I've had a few successes.

- Disqualification. Now, in game I was someone who NEVER disqualified. Either playful or serious. I pushed girls away all the time and did push-pulls. Said shit like "You're terrible." etc. But I never DISQUALIFIED girls like telling her she's a cool friend. Or she's like my little sister. Or I'm not gonna hook up with you, etc. OR even saying, let me find you a boyfriend, or do you have any cute chicks you wanna introduce me? Shit like that makes me cringe even thinking about it lol. Even with the lamest girls, I think it's so CRUEL LOL. So... I want to learn this and I will, haha. It's nice to look at your stupid beliefs sometimes.

- I want to be really calibrated socially and be social conditionally (?) calibrated if that's a word. Before I used to break and not care about social conditioning which was OK but it caused a lot of problems and performance issues. Like not being able to game anywhere that's not remotely anonymous and to be have to wear the pickup cape to do pickup. Needing macro and micro momentum. Etc. I want to be much more routine based in the first 5-10 mins to have consistency and have a style of game THAT'S UNIVERSAL. You can't do spam approach direct street game in your college campus or in a high end dinner. So shit like that makes people have a VERY NARROW and LOW PERCENTAGE skillset. I want to be able to know how to work coffee-shops, libraries, diners, working girls, etc. IN A WAY THAT'S SCREENING. I want to be able to leave a girl and go after another one if I don't like her. If I show all my intent first then it's weird to show all that intent to another girl. You need a rock solid pimp frame to be congruent to that. But if you socialize and give girls some social excuses it's much easier to be screening.

- Relatability issues and running out of things to say. Well... :)
This is also why, I wanna have some structural game in my arsenal rather than natural. There are ways to relate with many girls and calibrate as you go. Create commonalities when there are none, etc. It's hard to find girls you really click with and then you don't need that much game anyway. Finding cool conversation topics, shit to talk about, relate to, etc.

- Tweak my personality and change what's normal. (Showing intent, what is friendly, what is normal, what is casual conversation, etc.) It will come with referances and not giving a fuck about rejections I think. + Having an OVER personality. Like unlocking my true self. The chemical balance of pure me.

I'll have to get the basic DOWN again with the other style of game.

So far...

I've been doing some Sinn style pre-opener daygame. Pre-Opener -> Tease -> Real Opinion Opener if needed.
When I'm extremely out of state, to warm up I do functional stacking. (Functional -> Don't like the answer. Tease. Stack .Talk like normal. Assume familiarity, give yourself time to talk and make her attracted. Some push away/tease/funny shit/pull back. And speak in bait form.) I've always done that though. Even years back, this is my favorite warm-up.
I've done VK style DG (Indirect+Intentful+Self Amused) to great success once but it felt too tense to have that much hidden intent in a casual conversation. When you verbalize it with a stranger it kind of releases all the tension and gives you permission.
I have also done NS style DG to very good results SO FAR, even just opening like 10 sets with it. It's very incongruent to open though, although as you get used to the opener and learn ins and outs and get good references to it, you ease into it. (I fucking hate using the relationship/sexual type openers. But I fear the opener I've been using is too negative.)
I've done the Adam Lyons style (Buıild Comfort - Break Rapport - Build Commonalities - Qualification - Social Close)

I want soft opens and soft-social closes. Let's see what happens. I think I just need to fucking stick with something though.

Last edited:

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Mini Field Report

Epic Shit:

• Opened many sets in the coffee shop. Owned the place. Made a lot of friendly faces. Built up friends and contacts.
  • Re-approached many times and warmed up sets.
  • Used social proof & pre-selection.
  • Got incredible eye contact with a super hottie. Should've went for it.
  • Opened one of the hottest people there.
  • Did GREAT opinion openers. I think I got my favorite so far. I was unlucky with the logistics of the people but with the right people (given that, I keep putting myself in these opportunities) so many cool would've happened.
  • Dude, my verbals are coming back. The hottie was INCREDIBLY into me. Got contacts. Fuck state or anything else, I have that shit until control in any state of me.
  • Found a regular going out group. I think. :)
  • I got 2 introductions to epic groups and girls. Bantered very well. Throwing out small bs. Turning around off sets.
  • Great million dollar mouth piece. ARE YOU COMING BACK MY PRECIOUS? :)
  • Good grounding.
  • Good fundamentals. Voice and BL. Good energy.
  • Dominating hot young chicks and completely mesmerising them with my pimp business clothes.

Could've Been Better:

• I really could've, or at least tried to, make a hub. I will... :)
  • Could've opened more. Didn't REALLY push it, especially when changed venues. Could've been more proactive in my shit.
  • Need to get better at social closing. Should ask what do you guys do for fun?
  • Need a screening line and a legit disqualification line. My game in my native language is not the best.
  • Should've been more AT MY INTENT, not at the outside's intent. Even if the purpose is to go out there and have fun, then just fucking do that and focus on that. If you don't have that, you're at the mercy of other's reactions to have a good time or feel like you're winning. Small games at the venue.
  • Couldn't really dominate with my social intent in the venue. Should try doing that more, later. Opening more. More visibly. One after another. Just socializing and chatting shit. Breaking rules and also not breaking them. I should also have a way to eject and shit. I still don't really know how to run a venue and a night. I get lucky or unlucky with sets.
  • I couldn't follow the Stylelife Challenge and got carried with my own style game which is very Adam Lyons'y.
  • Kind of OK push backs but not good enough disqualification. I tried though.
  • Seeing the girls I have a history with out, REALLY throw me off. Need a better base.
  • Following Stylelife exercises.
  • Following up with some indirects.
  • Should've meditated as soon as I got home. Couldn't / Can't sleep.
  • Should've gotten a grown man's rejection from the super blase hottie on the train. INTERRUPT HER FUCKING SHIT. (You're so blase.) Just observation. Then excuse to eject. It's cool. Should've man. Bitched out. Just open and give her a way out. Break that shit. She was so not into me, I got off my shit. Could've even fucking just complimented her before going. Fuck what others think of me. Fuck social conditioning and others' opinions. That could've been fucking great. And again... YOU NEVER KNOW BRAH. How many times I've been completely like that? Shy and awol? Just out of it? In my head? Many. MANY. She needed some shell breaking that's all. Goddamn!
  • Should've went up to the scary 3 set, that's outside. The alone girl. Easy number. (Maybe some plausible deniability could be cool, or maybe just direct. I dunno. You look lost? Are you waiting for something/someone?) The 2 set behind us, I could've opened. And goddamn there was a cool tattoo set. I could've just fully assumed the social butterfly frame. Head-first hyper socializing. Everybody is my friend and I'm a social guy, who isn't bound by fear and ego. Just providing social opportunities for people to CONNECT when they would never EVER have that chance in the first place. In my defense... I'm such a fucking gangster. I'm doing crazy scary shit for me and JUST getting used to all of this and coffee approaches and all. Step by step baby. :)

To Be Improved:

• Really, sit into your opinion openers. Get super used to them and know all the ins and outs of them.
  • Get used to transitioning. Especially transitioning off functional. Keep running your mouth and giving girls opportunities. At least throw out a tease/roleplay. I'm not terrible at this tough. But need to lock this fully in. Some banter, always. "With your AirPods I thought you might be an expert. I guess you're not the best city guide."
  • Hubs baby. And also being an extremely social person in general. I became kinda fearful and reactive and settled with the good set in front of me. Need to have a rock solid, above social pinging frame. Being aware and not bothered by social feedback/conditioning and being able to fit into it proactively, on my own terms, out of freedom and function. Not reactively, out of fear and unreality.
  • How to leave fucking sets ROFL. HOW HOW HOW. And how to open others and shit. I want to eject better.
  • Doing more brave shit and surviving. Reaching the critical mass.
  • MAKE THEM MAKE US STAY AT A HIGH POINT. BUY-IN. VERBAL.
  • I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO A PROPER SOCIAL CLOSE. I think the connection, interaction has to be really good but also it would be sth they're interested in.
  • More brave shit that ceneters me within myself and break/shatter all the duality/fear illusions. Break myself to find my true power. Need to reach that critical mass.

I want to be mostly screening and have pleasible deniability in my game. Whether more flirty or more indirect.

Last edited:

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Tomorrow I'll theorize on my vision and make my goals more clear on the macro scale. What I want to get out of game, what is my ultimate vision, my lacks, shit I need to fill in, etc.

* I want to open in any area without fail. I don't want to have my pickup cape on. In HV areas, etc. Literally anywhere. Work, plaza areas, etc.
* I want to open without state or micro momentum. Now, I understand everything needs micro momentum. But to the largest degree there is... Even when I go natural, trusting my backups are key. Core, default shit that I trust fully.
* I don't want to show intent before screening the girl. I want to converse and put her in the backburner. Collect social contacts. I want to do hard screening/friendly kind of game. (The difference between, entertained and ON. I can trust my gut, but also learning shit is cool.)
* I want to be calibrated to the social conditioning. Know the edges, push them and pull back and calibrate. Always have plausible deniability.
* I want to do game I can fully own.

----

Some useful in-house exercises for game:

From Style:
* Hypnosis from Style
* Posture Wall Exercise
* 5 Voice Exercises
* Fear Journal - Affirmations and Limiting Beliefs. (Limiting Mind-Freedom Mind division)
* Going out routine.

From others:
* Yes... And. (Value giving. Free-ass.)
* Question. Answer. Stack.
* Game the wall for 10 minutes.
* Game the glass for 5 minutes.
* Push-Pull exercise.
* Subconscious Audio and Hypnosis Tracks from Micheal Chief.

Last edited:

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You have a follower here. I'm looking forward to following your progress.
The game style you want sounds a lot like Todd V. You should check his open, premise, evalute, narriative, close model out

Also, someone uploaded opening mastery from his old RSD product women. It's worth a look. He's talking about everything from open to hook. If you compare it with his new model, you should just see premise as the hook. She accepts your frame, and you move on to evalute her/screen her.

Opening mastery:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRTmj1c5Mes

Protean

Space Monkey
space monkey
@DML Todd is the fucking man. I think he and Chase are on are a cut above the rest in terms of teaching the why and not just the how of the topics they cover.

@YS. definitely look go through watch what Todd has put out there. As someone who also as a more push/pull, teasing style of game his content really helps me.

Here's a video he did recently on the Open -> Premise -> Evaluation -> Narrative -> Close model that @DML mentioned. It's a really short and sweet overview of the whole thing:

I also find his infields to be very instructive as well. Watching masters of their craft at work teaches you something that their tutorials just can't. Here's my favorite one:

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Coronovirus really fucked things up for me. :)

I joined Luke's Inner Circle and signed up to his paid Social Media Mastery program.

Will hit it hard on my IG and Tinder game. TRIAL AND ERROR BABY, success is a didactic process.

I bought a Canon m50 after consulting with a photographer client of mine a good friend who's a pro videographer.

Then I bought a 50mm lens after Mike Squattincasanova recommended it. Then I bought a kickass tripod and a bunch of gear. (Expensive.)

I was told a great system for PU with 3 to 6 hours of time investment weekly. I will LEVERAGE THE FUCK OUT OF THIS.

I had a few very problematic limiting beliefs that I WILL SOLVE AND WORK ON, namely:

1) I always had a problem gaming without anonymity or perceived anonymity. I live in the business center of my city in an expensive plaza. And in my mind I made it it a much bigger deal than it probably is. I feel like I can't game around these areas and get a reputation. Which is probably true to an extent but not to the projected extent in my mind but I need to learn a certain

2) Reality/rejection/lack of baseline paradigms. (I will post a massive draft post of mental diarrhea called the Baseline Theory in the future and then make it into a Godlike article for others.) Isolation makes one fearful. You don't get a very clear vision of reality for what it really is but you are very defensive / helpless child-like about it without a baseline. It's crazy because the exact opposite happens when you're traveling and living. I think the big factor is LIVING and action. Touching reality. I think that's why meditation and not thinking are crucial in self isolation like environments. But I am very fearful of rejection is high value areas. I am 100% sure this is a limiting belief and it doesn't matter at all and I should just fucking break it and make it a point to try to get some friction and FEEL ALIVE. Because that's life. Those are the funny stories. But I understand this is my mental filter at the moment and I try to not identify with it and delve in it. It is solved with action and references like with all of my limiting beliefs. I can't think my way out of it, for the most part.

The epic guy I spoke to had a very direct style of game but he was very social about it. Kinda like my game in the past.

I should be more entitled with my mistakes, errors and imperfections.
(This is another minus of isolation and not knowing where you stand in the world. You think nobody has problems and only you do. Because you're detached from it all. That was one of my biggest realizations in Berlin nightscene, wow everybody sucks. I'm better as myself than most people. But you gotta see it to believe it. And see it recently. Most of our thoughts are not our own but biological programmings. They are not rational.)

I felt kinda afraid to fully delve into my problems with coaches because my life is kinda epic and I reached very good things with game. After telling the epic stories my ego didn't want to go into my lame ass problems and limiting beliefs. I kinda pushed myself and asked a few of them but I liked the validation I got and didn't want to break it. WEAK. Should break this shit with action too. Fuck my ego and what people think of me. (Still being smart but operating from a baseline of this is my reality. I will not be reactive to others. I could be mindful of them, be smart and calibrated but not be fearful and reactive. Where it's coming from is different.)

I try to get a social baseline and good feedback before being myself. This was always kinda my thing/problem. I always wanted to make friends with people in the venue and then start being myself and was very reactive in the beginning. Very safe. It worked OK for what it was but need to get over it because it is VERY limiting. I understand a certain amount of this is needed but the place where it's coming from should be different. Like if I would game in a coffee-shop I would first try to make some friends there or talk to the barista and then I feel like somebody got my back, I'm cool and could socialize/possibly get rejected here and it's not because of I'm lame. I feel social comfort, social backing, a social baseline.

Tyler Durden called it "alliances", in where does confidence come from. I always had it. My game was always better and I could be myself, free, more with wings or making some friends first to fall back to than "core-confidence". Just being OK with nobody liking you there and owning that shit. And being able to handle whatever comes your way. Being able to not control everything but release. Because you know the rules there. You have backing, a social safety net, a baseline. OR you have core confidence. You know you could handle it.

I should handle this in the future. A fear journal and baseline theory/lifestyle would be REALLY helpful here. And then jsut going for it and seeing. The amount of shit you have to do to have fucking terrible consequences and tremendously bigger than my projected, unseen, bullshit, second hand reality/fears. (Like the neighbor here. Your frame and what are you willing to do are crucial and how you see things. Literally we choose everything. How we feel. WHAT happens or WHAT happened. WHAT that means. Some frat dude could get into a fight, lose and say shit man it was a fun scrap. And just be all hyped and pumped with adrenaline but a chode could be fucking traumatized in the exact same situation. How they (choose to) see it is different.)

Fuck guys, my way of writing is very stream of consciousness based (verbal diarrhea, a mental dump) so excuse my writing as I go along but also FUCK YOU because this is MY journal. :)
In seriousness, I should put my thoughts more into words like this in a organized (kinda) way more to get better at it. This shit is hard. I have so much to say and it's all coming spontaneously.

---

Yeah, in the future I will do:

- Find pictures for my Tinder from the old folders. (I am/was procrastinating on it because it has a lot of pictures of me and my ex-fiancee that I broke up with on November.)
- Start strategically taking photos for IG & Tinder. -> Deduction to get better.
- Not try to slack off as epically of my game habits in the quarantine. (Meditation, Frames, BL exercises, etc.)
- Learn how to navigate certain social environments and WORK certain venues. I wish there were more content all this, almost all of PU content teaches "in-set" shit. Which is cool but so limited. I think having processes, how to work venues and run your night/day, how to navigate social environments and the underlying frames of it all is the much more important skillset. (+Underlying frames + a story you believe in and own.)
- I will finish Stylelife challanges. And learn Luke/AL style of game. (+Mb Miguel, just social/direct approaching. With good frames and a promoter mindset.)
- Hit up the online shit A LOT MORE. FUCK. YOUR. EGO. Motherfucker. FAIL. Put in the work. Work is the reward. Your work IS your success. You're only entitled to what you work. You only get out of life your fucking effort., what you put it. Your work is the only fucking thing you deserve. Don't be an entitled little fuckface bitch. Get that shit DOWN.
- 4 days of DG and 2 days of NG with 1 day (or 2) of events. 4 hr WW style. Good frames. Osmosis. Something of very cool value to give to them. (1k check frame.)
- Be more social digitally. Hit up G's.

TAKE ACTION MOFO. LET'S CRUSH THIS SHIT. IT'S MUCH EASIER TO NAVIGATE IN ACTION THAN IN INACTION.

Peace guys!

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Plus I need to get better with hitting up girls covertly with more plausible deniability.

Because I used to do kinda intentful game in the past. Now literally I girl punched her # into my phone with an excuse and my stupid fucking mind is like but only she wants "that excuse". Eh. If it was more up-front, I would feel entitled and like I have permission to go for it.

I need to get better at working in plausible deniability situations. That's the best thing about Direct game, you get through the hardest shit in the beginning. But then it sucks for anything else. You get permission you feel like you could do anything. With indirect it requires a lot more getting used to, social intelligence and reading underlying cues, having good frames without OVERT interest/permission from the girl. PUAs used to memorize IOIs when doing indirect game lol, I understand why. Girls could be so fucking subtle about it to an untrained eye.

-> A lot of DQ's with GREAT vibes (being a cool guy) and letting her chase.
-> Get more comfortable with Indirect/Invisible game. Plausible deniability situations. Pinging game. No overt interest, good frames/excuses.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Oh wow, what a fucking day. Went out for the first time in months with an arranged social media date. (LOL)

I think I made a LEGIT female friend. Trying out these new cool social circle game concepts. I could've disqualified harder but my vibe kinda did that for me I think. I still don't know where to stand with friend-zone concept due to a lack of experience.

I spent 5 hours with this chicks or something with ZERO intent, it was cool. She was kinda into me but I made it friendly but sexual. Like Luke and AL says. Friendly but sexual. The gay best friend who isn't gay. I like that vibe. She was kinda inexperienced and a little uncalibrated socially (can't handle teases very well) but I talked about some exploits and then she started talking about her hookups and shit. COOL COOL COOL.

Again, I could've played around with DQs more but I think this one was in the bag.

I really need to build up a social circle a ME ARMY with LEVERAGE instead of selling my time for money.

I have 2 semi good girls about this. This one could be a semi-pivot I think, which is a cheat code. LOL. I had a pivot in late 17' and every single set opened, haha. I think it is even a bigger deal in more conservative places. But let's not make this a limiting belief.

Game is so fucking exciting goddamn. There is so much new shit to learn and try out.

I should've approached with her but felt scarce because I couldn't make something like this happen for months due to Corona and felt a bit defensive/scarce about it. Should've just socialized. And in my defense, I KINDA did it at the end, with a few Social Frame/Functional Openers but again the Corona made this a bit weird in my head. But then I realized many people don't really give a fuck. You can be calibrated to it.

Some cool shit I did:

+ Good physicality, even with Corona. (Hey do you give a fuck about this? Great. Let me give you a kiss. Boom, she was kinda off at first but the moment I did this all the ice and corona weirdness melted.)
+ Friendly but sexual. The key fucking balance. I DQed myself.
+ I made her invest.
+ I installed great time-bridges.
+ This was my first social media date LOL. Here's to ME goddamnit. She was kinda needy for it too but that's half the game G. Finding the chick.
+ Investment fueled close for the container event WITH BRING YOUR FRIENDS. GREAT.

- I could've talked a bit less about myself and got more investment. Honestly I just wanted to vent and talked to a cute chick LOL. But it was bad game. Should've been more conscious of the investment see-saw and ratios.
- I could've been her invest MUCH MORE and MUCH DEEPER.

I definitely could've structured this better. And socialized more and created hubs and such but I was just so out of it and happy to be talking face to face with a girl LOL. I found out that people were out and about though but it could be weird to do it solo. It could be cool if you're out with a buddy/girl and just include people (best kinda game imo) but this is an excuse free zone and we do what we must. Opinion opener (Hey guys, let me ask you a quick question. What do you guys think about this Corona situation, when will it go back to normal? -> Oh I've missed this and this. / THEN JUST VIBE OFF THAT SHIT. etc.)

I need to learn the dynamics of making friends/fucking the girls and friendzone game in general. I feel I'm missing something due to inexperience with it but all the best G's swear by it so I'm just gonna execute this. Also not showing intent before she shows is kinda hard without a stable social baseline / social comfort with her (TIME and her commitment to the relationship) and I have to get used to it more.

Getting great content for my social media now. Also, for dating apps. All too exciting man. Just pushing this hard for a short time. And it's all building up like crazy. Everything is coming together. I'm quite happy about all of this.

Now I gotta hustle the product.

I'm kinda overworking myself, hopefully no burnouts, but the future is way too bright for everything man.

Also...

Don't be selfish with the product. You have incredible information to share and don't let selfish reasons stop you from sharing it and helping people. -Paraphrasing Wes Watson.

Alright. That's the journal update.

Chin up guys, see you next time.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm gonna edit this later but I need to post this shit before I forget.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK RICH GUY GAME.

I'll fucking virtually fucking punch someone who says MONEYLOOKSSTATUS FOR THE NEXT FUCKING TIME:

God fucking damn it.

I had my first date (also first ever Tinder date, w/ minimal time investment. Tinder is interesting. You have to be disciplined about it and have no ego until you figure everything out but it has massive potential.) since Corona.

And god fucking damn it I fell into the rich guy trap that Tyler talks about falling into or the thread with Watts and Skills and Big Papa we discussed. Fuck man. I was vibing so well and I started the money shit. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I'M FRUSTRATED, why the fuck do I do this shit?!

Girls give Z E R O value to money. Well... Let me rephrase, the girls who doesn't value money DOESN'T FUCKING VALUE MONEY: Which is the LARGE LARGE LARGE majority of them.

Also looks man. FUCK LOOKS. Goddamnit, I've never heard such retarded shit in my life. I don't know why I bought into it, scarcity post corona and factory settings of society goddamnti.

"Every single time, I say this girl is different and try to be chodey with her, I lost her. -Tyler" Words of a fucking sage.

I was doing so well then I started talking money shit, ex-gf's, how I could fly her around (I could) and so so so so many shit (basically qualifying myself) and it all started going downhill.

Man oh man...

It's jsut all the vibe. My vibe wasn't tight. DON'T EVEN EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT MONEY YOU DUMB FUCKFACE.

I paid for the drinks too WHICH I NEVER FUCKING DO jesus fucking christ. Money impresses guys, not girls. Especially not girls who live w/ their parents and who are just well off and comfortable. NO. DAMN IT.

Oh we have so much in common?! FUCK THAT SHIT FUCKFACE. It's all about frame control and who has the power in the conversation dynamic. Not how much you have in common. Goddamn, it's like after months of inaction all of my old chodey beliefs came out of me and God wanted to show me the way again.

I'm not gonna argue with fuckos for a while in the forums and just get value and focus on myself. I have big dreams but goddamn the fucking limiting beliefs of people fucking sicken me. I don't think I would even have these (maybe I would, I dunno, shouldn't put blame on other things) without reading all the retarded fucking people posting their retarded fucking societal limiting beliefs on this forum.

God... It's all a fucking illusion my man. See the fucking Matrix for what it really is.

Take this L and make it so much bigger like you have done with all the other L's you've took.

This is RAW AS FUCK, skilled seducer people. I just wanted to post this when I'm full of fucking rage so it would be funny to see this later.

I fucking LOVE days like this and I fucking LOVE remembering them.

I'll post a real FR probably later.

#peace

Last edited:

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Some quick notes at LATE night (probably will be ramblings of a pissed off mind) and an amalgamation of an FR

+ Tinder game. Fuck yeah Mr. YS. Go tiger. You did it. You made it happen. You're making so much progress.
+ Challenges are so fucking money.
+ My text vibe is MUCH better than I thought. In any language. And I'll build up over it.
+ Power dynamic. The buyer frame I maintained that insanely well. You're doing well. Not responding and making her respond. And shit like that. I'm choosing and qualifying you on my criteria. Are you good enough for me?
+ Disgustingly good text game comfort and investment. Playing games and shit.
+ A lot of really cool chicks exist, huh?! :) It's like God sends them for me to make me see the way.
+ Fuck wings. F U C K WINGS. Make it happen you little fucking faggot why the ever living fuck would you ever want to live your life in a direction or in a vibe you don't like?! You're full of shit, cool guys exist but you need to fucking FIND THEM and MAKE IT HAPPEN and TRY AND FAIL and ACTUALLY GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE instead of seeking the creepy, dark fucking community guys. Creepy, dark guys exist outside of the community also but FUCK MAN some pickup guys are a different kind of weird. Stop being a fucking faggy bitch and GET BACK INTO SOLO GAME. Learn all the frames, baseline shit and mentalities.
+ I fucking love you guys. I love every single one of you. I gotta give and feel that love again. Love of community, love of others, love of socializing, love of other people. Business made me too materialistic, analytical and cold. (Don't wanna make it a self fulfulling thing.)
+ Got a FUCKING DATE CHAMP: What a fucking gangster I am. I sometimes hold back from writing shit like that on a public forum like this, because a part of my brain is like people will go "oh man you're happy about dates?!" FUCK YES. I am happy about smiles, dates, good reactions, bad reactions, going out, actions. Every single facing shit I do is a 100 out of 10 and I'm fucking proud.
+ I tried the cube for the girl, the guy who figured that shit out is a genius. My cold reading skills in general are getting tight too.
+ I'm learning a completely new style of game (both online game and compliance game -the charmer seducer type-) and I'm so fucking tight, considering this is super new (give yourself 6 months grace period fuckface, don't try to validate your stupid PUA identity). Man, I should ever be just proud as proud can be.
+ Learn. And LOVE in the action man. That's the secret source of freedom. That's the secret source of success and results and happiness and personal power. You actually gotta give it to yourself and to things you can control. Love and value in the action. Nothing else, then you have unlimited power, drive and motivation.

- When I have good game, I get laid. When I don't, I don't. DON'T LET SOME DUMB FUCKOS IN RETARDED ONLINE FORUMS GET TO YOUR FUCKING HEAD AND PUT RETARDED SEEDS OF LIMITING BELIEFS. How many times do we have to experience this my man? You looked like a greek god? Rich as fuck? Handsome? Meh. None of that shit matters. You got good game G? How the fuck is your vibe? Are you THAT guy? Are you sitting in seat with that weight. Are you projecting that energy?

- I am as soft as a freshly baked cookie. GO OUT YOU FUCKING PUSSY CORONA IS OVER NOW. Let's get hardened and battle ready. My ego is fragile and the business shit certainly doesn't help. I need to get rejected and get that dose of reality. My life is just too fucking good and comfortable. Fucking go for it man. Get that softness and niceness out of yourself. Wash that shit off, get that fucking edge again. Fuck the niceness of corporate life. Don't micromanage people, STOP.

- Lol, it's 5 AM and the last few hours was spent on the SS chat room. Ugh, gotta stop this habit.

- I'm too lazy & entitled with Tinder. (with girls in general, gotta deserve it.) Also no beginner's mind and not ideal expectation management. I actually teach this shit to people gotta be better myself. Man, you don't even know what you don't know. ZERO expectations. Just learning. Beginners mind. Just execution & action for action's sake. Only signifiers and KPI's are internal, action based. Again you gotta learn first man. You don't know what you don't know. You're a blind motherfucker don't let your ego or past success blind you.

- I. Paid. For. The. Date. Probably for the first time in my fucking life. Ugh. Incredible.

- Too friendly. Too validating. I should have been much more aloof and not impressed. Judging. Filling the seats I sit in.

= Hit up online game harder and learn more about it. I don't know texting time limits.

= My text game is much tighter than I expected initially but don't be a reaction/validation/result seeking bitch who limit yourself. Be fully on and use your full, free capabilities as not caring about results but the action. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT RESULTS, I'm willing not get any forever. I'll just do this, take the right actions and let it fully go. You can't force it or resist it man. This is one of things I hate most about PU communities and mindsets. Too much fucking value placed on this shit.

= Go out more and more often. Follow the methodology to a T and just learn it fully. Get back into it. NS / AL / VK or MC. Just beginners mind man. Go out and learn the new method, no judgement. 6 month grace period. Let all others go.

= Figure out the high status exit strats instead of WHO GIVES A FUCK shit. Yes and no.

= Rededicate yourself to abundance and living a good life. That really fixes my vibe, outlook and by and large "results".

= Have ready-made "state" plans. AL = 3 mins 5 approaches. Nothing else. 5 opens. 30 mins total game time.
Sinn, first 20 mins 3 sets of talking as much as possible. Then actual game starts.

= Options. Don't even ever chase 1 bitch man no matter how "cool" and perfect it is. It never is. "One is too close to none."

= Get completely used to gaming solo in the highest value of places making the biggest scenes if need be.

/angryrantyramblyfr@6am

Massive sticking points:

• Actually going out post corona in a consistent way.
  • Defaults indirects open & transitions . I rely on good moods too much to wing it.
  • Plan B C D concepts and fear journal. High level status anxiety.
  • Warming up and getting into state consistently post work. "switching modes.
  • Ego and validating my past results. (FUCK. THAT. SHIT.)

Last edited:

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Online Game Update

Well...
I feel I'm learning to swim by jumping at the ocean but shit is exciting. A lil bit anxiety inducing but exciting. Depending on the day. :)

Some concepts I've been learning / working on:

- I over-validate early. Definitely. I qualify but still. I show my cards.
- I'm not decided on a certain style which brings some anxiety. Was it me? Was it my textgame? Was it my pictures?

Some concepts that I'm working on/are confusing:

- To show my cards or not. To validate or not. To be flirty or not.
- What kind of archetype of a man is the best. I'm abusing the Boost feature but . Also getting a very good response rate on Badoo when reaching out to women. I had good game with one girl also where she was super invested and was bummed out when I ghosted her. Nice. :)
  • What style of game to do...
    • Investment/compliance style. Basically if she likes you, she starts investing as you reward/joke she invests more. No attraction. Just screening.
    • Stock standard cool guy style. Basically you just use statements and chat with the girl. Bubble along. Joke around. 4wn Alex uses this.
    • Flirty screening. Playing with fire style. Basically starting very flirty right off the bat. Having your intentions very clear. This is a bit "textgame" style. Where you game her, attract her over your behavior with the texting.
      • I never had a "textgame".

I def. have limiting beliefs about this. Especially location based. That I feel I really shouldn't.

I feel like I want to feel the girl out and calibrate accordingly but disregard that she shows me a side of her personality based on HOW I ACT towards her. So I might get that backwards.

Some random thoughts on Tinder Attraction

- The level of compliance the girl gives you seems to be about how attractive she perceives you to be OR her situation with Tinder. (ie: Timewasters, girls who aren't serious at all, use the app for shits or giggles, have fun, etc. I believe you can break all kinds of frames like this with pure value and completely take her out of her reality but I think it's extremely difficult online or over text. I think it's not worth it.)

- I have turned around low compliance girls a few times by breaking rapport. Very hit or miss but powerful. You immediately communicate value over text and she becomes more attracted, values you more and invests more. Very interesting.

- I'm still trying to figure out if it's ME or if it's HER. Always assuming it's her is good for the ego and longevity/sustainability but it's not good for getting better. Managing expectations is key.

-> Some great shit I've been doing.

Good solid texting. Getting dates.
Not fucking up when girls are compliant.
I'm feeling more abundant. The frames are coming also. Getting comfy with this.

-> Some shit that I need to get better at.

More assuming sexual frames if I want to go down that path.
Not playing the womens game and willing to lose more girls. I supplicate way too much. (Go near them, etc. In CA, I always call them near me because I know I have that investment but here I know I don't. I don't know the solution to this. Build investment over a long time so you can call her over? I dunno. The PWF guy seems to text girls up to 3 months LOL.)
Figure out the dates when she's not coming in super invested/attracted like CA. I may need to put in more attraction material into dates.

____

This was way too rambly to understand.

Basically I'M trying to figure out.

1) My texting style.
2) My archetype, (testing this) based on most of the local women on Tinder and maybe I could frame myself as the FUCK guy so the road is simpler.
3) My method of going on dates. Provider or lover. I'm cool with both actually. Especially in ME. Building comfort and investment over a few dates and a safe invite to the house is much easier than becoming superman with 10x excuses to SNL. But I'm testing.
4) The algorithm and the app and the metagame of the app. How often to look. How often to text. When. Etc. I'm figuring this out though. A few 30 secs bursts of liking a day and then one big texting block of an hour or so.
5) Whether to leverage my IG or not.
6) Going sexual & assuming (and playing to the end) or being more safe or not. I think WE frame early and meetup frames are good.
7) Just playing around and testing girls. And once something is your profile, it's your profile. Then don't think about it unless you decide to think about it.

I'm gonna study a bunch of examples to find something that resonates with me.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Online Game Update

Well...
I feel I'm learning to swim by jumping at the ocean but shit is exciting. A lil bit anxiety inducing but exciting. Depending on the day. :)

Some concepts I've been learning / working on:

- I over-validate early. Definitely. I qualify but still. I show my cards.
- I'm not decided on a certain style which brings some anxiety. Was it me? Was it my textgame? Was it my pictures?

Some concepts that I'm working on/are confusing:

- To show my cards or not. To validate or not. To be flirty or not.
- What kind of archetype of a man is the best. I'm abusing the Boost feature but . Also getting a very good response rate on Badoo when reaching out to women. I had good game with one girl also where she was super invested and was bummed out when I ghosted her. Nice. :)
  • What style of game to do...
    • Investment/compliance style. Basically if she likes you, she starts investing as you reward/joke she invests more. No attraction. Just screening.
    • Stock standard cool guy style. Basically you just use statements and chat with the girl. Bubble along. Joke around. 4wn Alex uses this.
    • Flirty screening. Playing with fire style. Basically starting very flirty right off the bat. Having your intentions very clear. This is a bit "textgame" style. Where you game her, attract her over your behavior with the texting.
      • I never had a "textgame".

I def. have limiting beliefs about this. Especially location based. That I feel I really shouldn't.

I feel like I want to feel the girl out and calibrate accordingly but disregard that she shows me a side of her personality based on HOW I ACT towards her. So I might get that backwards.

Some random thoughts on Tinder Attraction

- The level of compliance the girl gives you seems to be about how attractive she perceives you to be OR her situation with Tinder. (ie: Timewasters, girls who aren't serious at all, use the app for shits or giggles, have fun, etc. I believe you can break all kinds of frames like this with pure value and completely take her out of her reality but I think it's extremely difficult online or over text. I think it's not worth it.)

- I have turned around low compliance girls a few times by breaking rapport. Very hit or miss but powerful. You immediately communicate value over text and she becomes more attracted, values you more and invests more. Very interesting.

- I'm still trying to figure out if it's ME or if it's HER. Always assuming it's her is good for the ego and longevity/sustainability but it's not good for getting better. Managing expectations is key.

-> Some great shit I've been doing.

Good solid texting. Getting dates.
Not fucking up when girls are compliant.
I'm feeling more abundant. The frames are coming also. Getting comfy with this.

-> Some shit that I need to get better at.

More assuming sexual frames if I want to go down that path.
Not playing the womens game and willing to lose more girls. I supplicate way too much. (Go near them, etc. In CA, I always call them near me because I know I have that investment but here I know I don't. I don't know the solution to this. Build investment over a long time so you can call her over? I dunno. The PWF guy seems to text girls up to 3 months LOL.)
Figure out the dates when she's not coming in super invested/attracted like CA. I may need to put in more attraction material into dates.

____

This was way too rambly to understand.

Basically I'M trying to figure out.

1) My texting style.
2) My archetype, (testing this) based on most of the local women on Tinder and maybe I could frame myself as the FUCK guy so the road is simpler.
3) My method of going on dates. Provider or lover. I'm cool with both actually. Especially in ME. Building comfort and investment over a few dates and a safe invite to the house is much easier than becoming superman with 10x excuses to SNL. But I'm testing.
4) The algorithm and the app and the metagame of the app. How often to look. How often to text. When. Etc. I'm figuring this out though. A few 30 secs bursts of liking a day and then one big texting block of an hour or so.
5) Whether to leverage my IG or not.
6) Going sexual & assuming (and playing to the end) or being more safe or not. I think WE frame early and meetup frames are good.
7) Just playing around and testing girls. And once something is your profile, it's your profile. Then don't think about it unless you decide to think about it.

I'm gonna study a bunch of examples to find something that resonates with me.
For online 3 bounce works well, and if you don't have the lay a second 3 bounce. It seems you are getting girls on dates and not getting laid, that used to happen to me and guys I knew till we implemented that technique. Use multiple sites, minimum 4, don't rely on tinder only, bumble, hinge are nice.

Reactions: YS.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
For online 3 bounce works well, and if you don't have the lay a second 3 bounce. It seems you are getting girls on dates and not getting laid, that used to happen to me and guys I knew till we implemented that technique. Use multiple sites, minimum 4, don't rely on tinder only, bumble, hinge are nice.

3 bounce in the first date, if it doesn't work another 3 second date, huh? Interesting. Yeah, I've been getting way too many dates beyond my expectations. Honestly I expected the sucky period to be much worse and much longer.

We don't have Bumble and Hinge here but Badoo and happn. Badoo isn't exactly terrible because with money you can msg anyone. I got kinda warm with a few Russian hotties that I would've never matched on any app.

I'm also getting used to actually opening the apps and having my fun with it for a few mins. Again, it can completely dominate my day sometimes and girls are SO FUCKING FLAKEY, like you don't message for 3-4 hours and they unmatch. Holy fuck.

---

I noticed the date dynamics are VERY different from a solid set CA date. Like she comes not invested at all/stand-off ish so I feel you kinda have to attract her in the date. With CA dates, she comes in almost ready to go, there is a lot of underlying investment/attraction, you just shoot the shit, up the buying temp, get more comfort and pull. Like you have to show/prove you're cool to a Tinder date, as if you've never met because, well, you haven't. :)

I've found the Tinder dates to be much colder. I watched old RSD Jeffy Tinder dates, there is almost always a breaking point where the girls breaks and becomes attracted to him. Then it's warm. In the beginning, it's very stand-off'ish.

Learning... :)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
3 bounce in the first date, if it doesn't work another 3 second date, huh? Interesting. Yeah, I've been getting way too many dates beyond my expectations. Honestly I expected the sucky period to be much worse and much longer.

We don't have Bumble and Hinge here but Badoo and happn. Badoo isn't exactly terrible because with money you can msg anyone. I got kinda warm with a few Russian hotties that I would've never matched on any app.

I'm also getting used to actually opening the apps and having my fun with it for a few mins. Again, it can completely dominate my day sometimes and girls are SO FUCKING FLAKEY, like you don't message for 3-4 hours and they unmatch. Holy fuck.

---

I noticed the date dynamics are VERY different from a solid set CA date. Like she comes not invested at all/stand-off ish so I feel you kinda have to attract her in the date. With CA dates, she comes in almost ready to go, there is a lot of underlying investment/attraction, you just shoot the shit, up the buying temp, get more comfort and pull. Like you have to show/prove you're cool to a Tinder date, as if you've never met because, well, you haven't. :)

I've found the Tinder dates to be much colder. I watched old RSD Jeffy Tinder dates, there is almost always a breaking point where the girls breaks and becomes attracted to him. Then it's warm. In the beginning, it's very stand-off'ish.

Learning... :)
I am telling you 3 bounce method if the lay is not there another 3 bounce different location on a 2nd date. http://www.theskillsmethod.com/effective-way-date-3-bounce-method/#respond. I did a video too in my channel

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Skills you beautiful bastard. Just got laid off 3 bounces. Complete change in vibe and trust. Jesus Christ.

Quick lay report at 3 am from the girls house as she's sleeping.

There is no such thing as conservative girls lol. Don't let bad experiences be generalizations. There are many cool girls that are down.

Ofc she was like no sex. I was like cool. Then I was super chill. Then she invited me. I didn't jump.

I was much more in control of my vibe. Still could've been better. I'm a bit too hyper but I noticed it and turned it down then kissed etc.

Great pushing it forward. Many future projections and seeds. Good killer instinct.

I can overinvest at times. I should just mirror her investment more. Don't be too excited. Don't step too forward.

I could've been more in control and just super ease into the vibe but it was much better than my other dates. It's honestly just a matter of getting used to.

You can just bubble along the girl with some underlying intent stuff.

Jusr chill. Assume. Be there. Sit groundedly and enjoy the date. It will come. Honestly if you're tight, opportunities do come. Just spend time with her.

I changed some topics to my topics when the convo was getting out of hand. But could've been more in control with this.

Commonalities are insane.

Eye contact could've been better.

The sexual vibe and sexual state projection could've been better. It happened but could've been better.

Could've spoke slower. I self corrected this a bunch of times.

Maybe I'll write a longer one but let this stay here.

Thanks a bunch skills. Literally this was all 3 bounces. (actually 4) I was more at ease but everything else was the same. This was the crucial difference maker.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Skills you beautiful bastard. Just got laid off 3 bounces. Complete change in vibe and trust. Jesus Christ.

Quick lay report at 3 am from the girls house as she's sleeping.

There is no such thing as conservative girls lol. Don't let bad experiences be generalizations. There are many cool girls that are down.

Ofc she was like no sex. I was like cool. Then I was super chill. Then she invited me. I didn't jump.

I was much more in control of my vibe. Still could've been better. I'm a bit too hyper but I noticed it and turned it down then kissed etc.

Great pushing it forward. Many future projections and seeds. Good killer instinct.

I can overinvest at times. I should just mirror her investment more. Don't be too excited. Don't step too forward.

I could've been more in control and just super ease into the vibe but it was much better than my other dates. It's honestly just a matter of getting used to.

You can just bubble along the girl with some underlying intent stuff.

Jusr chill. Assume. Be there. Sit groundedly and enjoy the date. It will come. Honestly if you're tight, opportunities do come. Just spend time with her.

I changed some topics to my topics when the convo was getting out of hand. But could've been more in control with this.

Commonalities are insane.

Eye contact could've been better.

The sexual vibe and sexual state projection could've been better. It happened but could've been better.

Could've spoke slower. I self corrected this a bunch of times.

Maybe I'll write a longer one but let this stay here.

Thanks a bunch skills. Literally this was all 3 bounces. (actually 4) I was more at ease but everything else was the same. This was the crucial difference maker.

ys! i made a post asking it should be the 4 bounces due to closing location is sometimes the 4th) but technically is 3 bounces, ys, i told you if it worked for my civilian co worker who knew 0 about seduction can work for anybody ( friendly nitpick the report was a bit weak, lol, I complained to moderators and tribal elders privately on how the guys in this forum are writing really really lazy lay reports and you have the skillset to write a better one)....

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
ys! i made a post asking it should be the 4 bounces due to closing location is sometimes the 4th) but technically is 3 bounces, ys, i told you if it worked for my civilian co worker who knew 0 about seduction can work for anybody ( friendly nitpick the report was a bit weak, lol, I complained to moderators and tribal elders privately on how the guys in this forum are writing really really lazy lay reports and you have the skillset to write a better one)....

Bro I'm literally naked in the girls house with a weak connection and low battery. Sneaked out of bed to write a quick one. My frs are never in detail though. It's mostly points that stick out to me. Shit I did well, shit I fucked up, epiphanies, concepts to establish, concepts to work on. Etc. Instead writing a long play by play. (Basically modified version of rsd max style frs)

That's why I wrote them in my journal instead of making it an official fr. It's too rambly and incoherent. Mostly for me to understand. :)

2 things did really stick out from this pull though.

One is how different bounces completely changed the dynamic of the tinder date. Before I felt like I'm really forcing the vibe. Not the vibe came very naturally.

I did coffee shop, I'm hungry let's walk, actually nah let's chill at a park, come on let's walk more, let's find a bar. Let's go. Walk more. Then as we were supposed to seperate she invited me in. Could be a very good routine. I love parks and walks in between situation that feel more like a venue change instead of a time bridge. (like let's walk. Walking to walk, instead of walking to get to a certain location)

Also the other main point was the limiting belief of tinder and conservative girls, etc. Mostly completely shattered.

A did a lot of time bridges for pulling to the girls place and different second dates. Got all my bases covered.

Last edited:
>