Observations  Approach Invitations from Women, and going back and forth

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Recently, i been quite surprised with women and behaviors. The Observations.

Anyway...

Scenario 1

I was preparing myself for my weekly jog, I jog/run two to three times a week, about 1 to 2km per session. I was preparing myself, found a girl looking at me from across the street, walk past me and then walk over again. I should have open her but oh well, guess i am out to jog then. Sometimes it astounds as how to women are socially attuned to their environment. Which is why when NarrowJ recently noted on male scent, i am not surprised at all. i have a bucket list of people looking at me, even guys when i am focus. That "being in the present" factor. Seems NarrowJ has been utilizing the male scent well too, Haha.

Scenario 2

Sitting in the bus, Saw this girl, i kind of look at her, decided to break eye contact when she's going to the back of the bus. It was an empty bus and she went past my seat, stop and going back and forth before sitting in my front seat.

Scenario 3

After my dance performance, i was pretty tired and hey this girl approach me when i was talking with my friends and my friends congratulated me on an amazing show. Little did i know she was a local singer who is reasonably known too, but oh well, she didn't say much and i didn't know her and she left before the conversation get going.

I must have hurt her ego, but i guess with successful people, they do get hurt when their status is not acknowledge. Not all of them, but how do i learn to be "down to earth".

Scenario 4

I was in the train, and i try to pre-open this girl. It's a pack train, and she's playing her phone. I try to do some sort of the Richard Gambler thing where you try to look the other side. I look at her and see what she is doing. and she's not budging. OH let's forget about it, and i be standing beside her on the pack train for the next 30 mins or so.

I thought to myself she's trying to give me approach invitations then, i might be overthinking, She look to my side one time, and look up front for the reasonably 30 mins or so. She never touch her phone much now. and i have that feeling that she's trying to give me approach invitations. When she alighted, she alighted as normal. It happens with other girls when other girls hesitant to alight the train. She however alight the train as normal. I feel there's an interest from both girls who either hesitant or non-hesitant to alight the trains. Because i was outcome independent. There was two girls who basically turn their whole body towards me in the train after i become outcome independent. One girl was annoyed i sat beside her, only to know i don't give a damn about her reactions and suddenly she became open. The other was pretty submissive, It's amazing looking at it.

It's amazing Outcome independent even without absolute abundance yet is working reasonably well. If one who learns Girlschase and really take male scent, basically take everything here and absorb everything here, even Women find it hard to resist, and this (Girlschase) has work for the guys, noting their field reports. Girlschase is working for a whole lot of people, and reasons where the readers are not totally from the US is one example. A bit off tact here, but whatever. :)

Zac

>