Books & Articles  ANy legit coaches here or recommended here?

Swift

Space Monkey
space monkey
I hired a coach but I think the top guys here are better.

Anyone here do coaching?

Does Chase do coaching?

Are his products worth it? I want to buy them once I fix my car.

Gunwitch never replied when I asked him.

Reply here if you do or recommend one. Do not message first.

I want to make sure you're legit and other posters publicly back you up, otherwise, no deal.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Chase’s blog is better than the vast majority of products. Get a subscription.

With that said, “Real World Seduction” by Swinggcat will give you a good foundation as well.

Any “Forum Elder” has enough skills in the seduction area to give coaching but I’m not sure many of us coach anymore.

I think maybe @Teevster may still coach but I’m unsure. If so you would be in good hands with him.

I coached full time for several years until I started a marketing agency so I no longer take clients unless they are 1) Wealthy and 2) Want to work together for at least six months and 3) I don’t find them to be a pain in the ass.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think maybe @Teevster may still coach but I’m unsure. If so you would be in good hands with him.

I do, but I currently don't have open slots ATM, but may have 1-2 in mid-june/july. People may put themselves on a waiting list by reaching out to @uriel (he is the one the one sorting out the logistics) or check out my page.

I currently coach only intermediate to advanced people. I do not coach beginners anymore.

Thank you for vouching for me. Much appreciated!

Best,
Teevster

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi, @Swift.

Just as @Teevster says, I have been helping Girlschase with coaching sales for the past three months.

I've been mostly getting students for him but we have a roster with other five coaches, all of them specialized on diferent levels and game styles.
We got a coach for hard cases, one who is amazing for inner game, a couple for daygame and Alek (@Teevster) is the one for highly advanced students.

My job is to listen to your challenges, determine your roadblocks and suggest who could be the best fit for you.

Shoot me a DM if you are interested and we can have a quick call.
And of course this is no strings attached (we don't believe in hard sales here).

Let me know.

>