Books & Articles  Advancing in life.Are women's book this "superficial" or I may be missing out on something? Enlightenment, perhaps

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ever since starting out I was more focused on having deep knowledge and it happened that a field worth having a deep work knowledge at the time was seduction.Really glad I shortened the years I could have put on in "fucking up 'and learning lessons myself the hard way.I believe fucking up is a good thing if u take it the right way.Cause sometimes we gain and sometimes we lose.Losses I see as lessons.Any advanced guy here ,no matter how much knowledge he reads and the many times he practices knows that he can never have every single girl therefore he errs on the side of better prospects...more promising leads.

I ain't bringing any negative energy in here and wouldn't prefer any around me by the way but it's just that it's reality:you can't win them all.To quote Zan though,"My belief that I can seduce any woman is not necessarily related to my actual ability to seduce any woman."

Anyway,we are all men always thoughtful and initiating civilizations where there was initially none.We look back after "completion" of any civilization and say if we could do that we well could still initiate more civilizations.(Don't think there's ever completion or an end to most things no matter how we may try to believe we did it there maybe something we didn't cover .Anyway my thoughts).After mastering any given skill we look back and say we can master more(not to mean that we have surpassed the Zen level necessarily but as I think of it...it's...more of a drive for moreeeee... kinda a drive to conquer more nations " conquer" more women and the like).

We all got different tastes beyond seduction, beyond bodybuilding ... beyond finances...beyond fighting...u name it.We want to branch out to have more diversity be more worldly to be precise maybe lol.And I happen to be in such a journey as you are..

In my endeavors, seeking to "conquer" more "lands"(herein fields) I have looked up books,books and booooks and have found out great books by great men and read them but I don't think they are enough.

I know Chase talks of not comparing ourselves to women which I have abided by for the most part of my seduction career.However, we have to go back to the roots to the source of all this.To learn seduction we had to figure out the female mind in every way we possibly could and most of us here can attest that we have really done a great job at that.

So back to my point,I have read women books for the last couple of months maybe year(s). Lately though I have been stumbling on a common occurrence.I find the books pretty basic and superficial way too slow for my mind in the sense that they talk of things u really have a great grasp on.Nothing new ...too boring ...bro I tell you.
Note:I'm not saying women are basic or anything that may try to frame women in a derogatory way far from that .I'm saying IME I'm yet to find a book by a woman that deep enough.

I know they are pretty a lot of guys in here more well read than I am due to age and other factors beyond my thinking a quintessence would be @Chase of course.

So what do you guys think should I stick to men's only stuff though I have a gut feeling that there maybe a woman's book out there deep enough and definitely worth a read or could anyone please suggest books he has read by any given women that was considerably worth your time having in mind that u are worldly and not just starting out(not degrading any beginner here.

What books could they be?
Enlighten me*wink*
~ChadTyrone.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So what do you guys think should I stick to men's only stuff though I have a gut feeling that there maybe a woman's book out there deep enough and definitely worth a read or could anyone please suggest books he has read by any given women that was considerably worth your time having in mind that u are worldly and not just starting out(not degrading

I guess this is why a lot of us, fail.
Because we only stick to 'Men stuff'. There is an article by Chase, recently.

My behavior based on that article, imply that I lean more towards finding out what makes girls/or things in general, work.
Where they move. What's the next thing.

Now, You must align your interest and habits and practices, in your personal life, and try to align it into pickup.

z@c+

To your question: my influence

- Gregg Braden
- Generals Zero Hour
- Alex Becker, Founder of Hyros
- Ariana Grande (music)
- Garyvee (history)
- Reaction videos (can be any platform)
- TikTok (market reading behaviors)

There's many more of this. And you have to be kinda aggressive/curious about your own life.

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My behavior based on that article, imply that I lean more towards finding out what makes girls/or things in general, work.
Where they move. What's the next thing.
Could you link it please.Partner in crime:cool:

To your question: my influence

- Gregg Braden
- Generals Zero Hour
- Alex Becker, Founder of Hyros
- Ariana Grande (music)
- Garyvee (history)
- Reaction videos (can be any platform)
- TikTok (market reading behaviors)
Thanks looking them up right now
There's many more of this. And you have to be kinda aggressive/curious about your own life.
Wanna increase such agressiveness such drive in my life

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Could you link it please.Partner in crime:cool:

There are different kinds of liking:

Some men love women for their feminine beauty. They admire them like an art lover admires a painting or a sculpture. They drink in their lines, curves, motions, scents, sounds, colors, feel, and take joy in each aspect of a woman’s femininity

Some men love women for the female condition. They like women’s changeability, adaptability, and even inconsistency. They like the soft nature all women ultimately have, along with their ability to firm up, to the point of a ruthlessness few men can match. They’re fascinated by and appreciate what women are as beings

Some men love to have an effect upon women. They may love leading women to question their beliefs and realize things about themselves they didn’t know. They may love introducing women to new heights of pleasure they did not realize they could attain

Some men love the challenge of women. They love approaching a new girl, breaking through her distracted mind, focusing her attention on themselves, capturing it, seducing her mind, escalating the courtship, bringing her to a romance she did not expect, a lover she did not anticipate encountering

Some men love the joy of conquest of a new woman. They live for the rush of romantic and sexual success over a novel partner. They thrill at overcoming women’s tests, barriers, and resistances, and opening up a new woman’s heart and legs… another notch for their many-notched bedposts

z@c+

Thanks looking them up right now

Your job is to find what u really like.

My likes, may not be what you like.
If you like maths, ask yourself whether you like maths, or calculation. Always dig one level deep.

:)

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Your job is to find what u really like.

My likes, may not be what you like.
If you like maths, ask yourself whether you like maths, or calculation. Always dig one level deep.
Yap lemme dig more deeper.
Thanks again for the link

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Are we talking about books written by women or books written for women?

I can't think of any books off the top of my head I've read that were written by women once I left high school and did not have required reading to do anymore. There were some books written by women that were pretty emotional narratives... always a little too melodramatic for my tastes though.

Romance novels are very educational in terms of "how attraction works for women" and "what parts of the seduction process women focus on most." They're pretty boring otherwise if you're a guy. 200 pages of descriptions of sex acts... it's obvious the female mind works very different from the male one when you try wading through that stuff.

If you read Geoffrey Miller's The Mating Mind, it becomes pretty clear pretty quick why the differences between male and female minds that exist exist. Miller's proposal (which seems sound to me) is the human mind is primarily sexually selected for, not naturally selected for... biologists have spent a century trying to explain the complexity of the human mind via survival benefits and failing... and if you think of it as sexual ornamentation, it becomes clear right away why male thoughts are generally much more complex (and ornate) than female ones:

Because male thought is a sexual ornament, like the peacock's tail, and is being used to attract females -- with females, the choosers, under far less selection pressure for mental ornamentation.

Chase

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Are we talking about books written by women or books written for women?
I mean books written by women touching on different topics other than love and romance.For example,Mindset by Carol something Bweck.(Really can't recall and don't care to look it up).The book was such a bore.*smh*
can't think of any books off the top of my head I've read that were written by women once I left high school and did not have required reading to do anymore. There were some books written by women that were pretty emotional narratives... always a little too melodramatic for my tastes though.
Haha.You mean no book written by a woman ever caught your attention that much.Really sounds me.I was more of getting to know "what makes things work" books by women.Say for instance Mindset by Carol could have dovetailed with a book like Geoff's Colvin Talent Is Overrated especially on the topic of deliberate practice.

A look at the title over promises I daresay,the book was literally crap .Haha.Dunno why some books are overrated on sites like Goodreads.Anyway, sounds great that men's minds are way complex than their counterparts.

Maybe a "men are the penetrators, women are the receivers" quote could illustrate this."That men come up with great ideas ,say by' penetrating'into deeper research and women picking up (ie receive)on these great ideas based on the same men's ideas and coming up with theirs" trail of thought running in my brain.Fuuuck I'm overthinking.lol.

Maybe we should stick to men's books then.Women may be too superficial for our tastes.Who knows?Who...knooows?

Note: Again no hard feelings toward women or anything derogatory against them.
~ ChadTyrone

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Maybe we should stick to men's books then.Women may be too superficial for our tastes.Who knows?Who...knooows?

Yes, women will tend to stick to more surface-level topics in their own thoughts, usually.

Just think of the male-female dynamic:

Man is opining on his various deep thoughts... woman is going, "Wow. That is so true. That's so incredible. Wow, it's amazing!" and getting more and more sucked into what this man is saying. It is a distinctive part of the mating process: men amazing (and wooing) women with their minds. Women, for their part, have to be capable of being amazed and wooed by men's minds.

This is part of why educated women can have more trouble finding men, and why men tend to prefer women less educated than themselves. It is progressively more difficult for men to achieve that "wow, such amazing thoughts, so deep!" effect on women who have been educated to a higher degree than the man has.

That goes out the window for self-educating / self-improving men... I have a bachelor's degree but I can easily woo and wow master's degree and PhD holding women (and prefer to... I like them best). But that is only because I read a lot, think a lot, am worldly with a broad range of experiences, and talk to a lot of other smart men to bounce ideas off and hone my thoughts.

This is also why most great historical seducers have been Renaissance men. Men seduce women with their minds... and the most cultivated mind is the most seductive mind.

Compare the female-male dynamic with a male-male dynamic: "That's a cool thought, man, I hadn't thought about that before. Hey what do you think about this?" It is more of a sharing-dialogue dynamic. Whereas with male-female, yes... more of a penetrating/receiving one. In this case, the male is penetrating the female's mind with his thoughts, and the female is receiving his thoughts.

Just for that reason, women are going to tend to always have more surface-level thoughts -- because women have not been sexually selected for being super deep thinkers who know a whole lot and think deep, creative thoughts. In fact, it's counterproductive for them to be that too much... defeats a key part of the human mating process, where men share their deep thoughts, and women are amazed.

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Because male thought is a sexual ornament, like the peacock's tail, and is being used to attract females -- with females, the choosers, under far less selection pressure for mental ornamentation

Damn... i get what you mean but the translation i feel is missing.. but i understand it.

(Though my first sentence is assumption as well.)

z@c+

On surface level, i assume that you need to relate to the audience, unconsciously or conscious, Chase. Thus the sentence feels to me abit 'off'. But i damn well at a mental level, really "get" the essence of what you just said. (Though i reach the conclusion by Assumption, a mean to an end, but reach the destination)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ever since starting out I was more focused on having deep knowledge and it happened that a field worth having a deep work knowledge at the time was seduction.Really glad I shortened the years I could have put on in "fucking up 'and learning lessons myself the hard way.I believe fucking up is a good thing if u take it the right way.Cause sometimes we gain and sometimes we lose.Losses I see as lessons.Any advanced guy here ,no matter how much knowledge he reads and the many times he practices knows that he can never have every single girl therefore he errs on the side of better prospects...more promising leads.

I ain't bringing any negative energy in here and wouldn't prefer any around me by the way but it's just that it's reality:you can't win them all.To quote Zan though,"My belief that I can seduce any woman is not necessarily related to my actual ability to seduce any woman."

Anyway,we are all men always thoughtful and initiating civilizations where there was initially none.We look back after "completion" of any civilization and say if we could do that we well could still initiate more civilizations.(Don't think there's ever completion or an end to most things no matter how we may try to believe we did it there maybe something we didn't cover .Anyway my thoughts).After mastering any given skill we look back and say we can master more(not to mean that we have surpassed the Zen level necessarily but as I think of it...it's...more of a drive for moreeeee... kinda a drive to conquer more nations " conquer" more women and the like).

We all got different tastes beyond seduction, beyond bodybuilding ... beyond finances...beyond fighting...u name it.We want to branch out to have more diversity be more worldly to be precise maybe lol.And I happen to be in such a journey as you are..

In my endeavors, seeking to "conquer" more "lands"(herein fields) I have looked up books,books and booooks and have found out great books by great men and read them but I don't think they are enough.

I know Chase talks of not comparing ourselves to women which I have abided by for the most part of my seduction career.However, we have to go back to the roots to the source of all this.To learn seduction we had to figure out the female mind in every way we possibly could and most of us here can attest that we have really done a great job at that.

So back to my point,I have read women books for the last couple of months maybe year(s). Lately though I have been stumbling on a common occurrence.I find the books pretty basic and superficial way too slow for my mind in the sense that they talk of things u really have a great grasp on.Nothing new ...too boring ...bro I tell you.
Note:I'm not saying women are basic or anything that may try to frame women in a derogatory way far from that .I'm saying IME I'm yet to find a book by a woman that deep enough.

I know they are pretty a lot of guys in here more well read than I am due to age and other factors beyond my thinking a quintessence would be @Chase of course.

So what do you guys think should I stick to men's only stuff though I have a gut feeling that there maybe a woman's book out there deep enough and definitely worth a read or could anyone please suggest books he has read by any given women that was considerably worth your time having in mind that u are worldly and not just starting out(not degrading any beginner here.

What books could they be?
Enlighten me*wink*
~ChadTyrone.
The fountainhead, Ayn Rand
My secret garden nancy friday
The female brain louann brizendine

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I’ve read some decent business books written by women but the overwhelming vast majority of self development books that are worth reading are written by men.

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That goes out the window for self-educating / self-improving men... I have a bachelor's degree but I can easily woo and wow master's degree and PhD holding women (and prefer to... I like them best). But that is only because I read a lot, think a lot, am worldly with a broad range of experiences, and talk to a lot of other smart
Honestly,I can relate I'm holding my Bachelor's degree anytime soon and I have met 3 beautiful women this far with their Master's degree and frankly they were a walk in the park(though I lost it with one of them) partly because I'm well read myself .I find myself thinking above them intellectually a reason I suck them into my world .

I'm really grateful for the game you spit here,Chase.You have had such a great impact on us men and people may underestimate what you have done but I daresay I'm at a loss of words to describe what you have done to me.More than grateful*thumbs up*
This is also why most great historical seducers have been Renaissance men. Men seduce women with their minds... and the most cultivated mind is the most seductive mind.
Yeah also the greatest inventions and philosophy all exist thanks to men.I'm yet to hear any inventions or any notable philosophical women btw.And I'd rather remain in ignorance man cause it feels good to be on this side.
Just for that reason, women are going to tend to always have more surface-level thoughts -- because women have not been sexually selected for being super deep thinkers who know a whole lot and think deep, creative thoughts. In fact, it's counterproductive for them to be that too much... defeats a key part of the human mating process, where men share their deep thoughts, and women are amazed
Man The Mating Mind sounds like a great read I'm ordering it now.

The Secret was also some feel good bs and full of surface -delusional positive thinking.Whay do you think of the Law of Attraction books btw.I have seen more "start where you are with what you have" quotes all over the place.Yeah I'm all for decisiveness but I think most of these books downplay the complexity that goes into starting a business without the requisite skills.

Again maybe I can stick with your advice on being "confident".I have to go out there and embrace reality as it is not some delusional affirmations.And over time as I accumulate reference experiences I can finally embrace the "Start where you are" advice finally.
~ ChadTyrone

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My secret garden nancy friday
The female brain louann
I guess I'll have to order The Female brain to really understand their thinking and finally confirm and decide if their mentality is worth my time.So the Mating Mind and The Female brain to save myself of the many years of reading through superficiality.haha.

I have read almost every book by Friday and honestly she changed my "women are asexual " thoughts that I had a lifetime ago.Since then women have become creatures longing for my cock.haha.The different fantasies they have no longer fazes me personally.Can't imagine how they play "innocent" and " asexual" in public yet I see these lovely sides to them in the bedroom away from all losers who pedestalise and judge them

Pays to be non judgemental and bust ASDs when meeting these lovely creatures

~ChadTyrone

>