About the last article: Sexual Awakening

Humay

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Recently, Chase posted a really good article on GC here. I encourage everyone to read it before they read this.

There was however one thing that worried me, which another person was also worried about. This is what he wrote in the comments section, that i also am intrigued to know:

Relationship with inexperienced woman = futile?
Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, 15 June 2013

So, if I like an inexperienced woman (in my country and many other countries, almost all women are virgins before they marry), i will have the dilemma of giving her intentionally bad sex (and thus keeping an unsatisfied woman in a relationship as a secret lover/girlfriend/wife), or give her the sex of her dreams that she deserves, but will mean she will inevitably cheat on me/leave me?

Oh dear :(

I do prefer inexperienced women and i would like to marry such a woman one day (a local woman who can speak my own language). I hope you won't leave it at that, because then i (and many other men i'm sure) won't know what to do. It's a lose-lose situation.

Chase or someone else would probably reply to that comment later, but i wanted to hear what everyone else thought of this. That can't be the end for all relationships with inexperienced women, right? I like their cute and naive attitude towards life and love.

After a lot of thinking, i think i may have a solution to this. What does everyone think?

When you meet a pretty girl and take her to bed, you'll just give her some acceptable, just-above-average, standard sex. Not bad enough to put her off, but not good enough to cause sexual awakening. Just good enough to keep her around.
Then a few days into the relationship, hint at her that you're a Tantric sex master. Tell her that you'll apply the tantric techniques with her this time, and it'll be x1000 more pleasurable.
So, when you go to bed with her this time, that would be the time to use Chase's suggested techniques like the adapted missionary, and Ricardus' directions on how to induce orgasm.
(I just brought a book on Tantric sex, and there are a lot of good techniques in there that you can apply during that time too. And so you're not just making the tantric stuff up).
Once you're done, you can tell her all her orgasms were because of your tantric mastery. This could, perhaps, be enough to inhibit the sexual awakening after all those orgasms they will cause. After all, it's not like every guy out there is a Tantric demi-god like you, and she'll associate the other men with the standard sex you gave her in the first place.

Will this work? I hope someone else can add a better idea if you can think of one. Sexual awakening sounds terrible, and I want to thank Chase for making me aware of it if you're reading this.

MisterX

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Humay said:
Recently, Chase posted a really good article on GC here. I encourage everyone to read it before they read this.

There was however one thing that worried me, which another person was also worried about. This is what he wrote in the comments section, that i also am intrigued to know:

Relationship with inexperienced woman = futile?
Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, 15 June 2013

So, if I like an inexperienced woman (in my country and many other countries, almost all women are virgins before they marry), i will have the dilemma of giving her intentionally bad sex (and thus keeping an unsatisfied woman in a relationship as a secret lover/girlfriend/wife), or give her the sex of her dreams that she deserves, but will mean she will inevitably cheat on me/leave me?

Oh dear :(

I do prefer inexperienced women and i would like to marry such a woman one day (a local woman who can speak my own language). I hope you won't leave it at that, because then i (and many other men i'm sure) won't know what to do. It's a lose-lose situation.

Chase or someone else would probably reply to that comment later, but i wanted to hear what everyone else thought of this. That can't be the end for all relationships with inexperienced women, right? I like their cute and naive attitude towards life and love.

After a lot of thinking, i think i may have a solution to this. What does everyone think?

When you meet a pretty girl and take her to bed, you'll just give her some acceptable, just-above-average, standard sex. Not bad enough to put her off, but not good enough to cause sexual awakening. Just good enough to keep her around.
Then a few days into the relationship, hint at her that you're a Tantric sex master. Tell her that you'll apply the tantric techniques with her this time, and it'll be x1000 more pleasurable.
So, when you go to bed with her this time, that would be the time to use Chase's suggested techniques like the adapted missionary, and Ricardus' directions on how to induce orgasm.
(I just brought a book on Tantric sex, and there are a lot of good techniques in there that you can apply during that time too. And so you're not just making the tantric stuff up).
Once you're done, you can tell her all her orgasms were because of your tantric mastery. This could, perhaps, be enough to inhibit the sexual awakening after all those orgasms they will cause. After all, it's not like every guy out there is a Tantric demi-god like you, and she'll associate the other men with the standard sex you gave her in the first place.

Will this work? I hope someone else can add a better idea if you can think of one. Sexual awakening sounds terrible, and I want to thank Chase for making me aware of it if you're reading this.

You may think that way but she won't.

Cause you tell her that it's not you who's good in bed. It's just that you read a book on Tantra.

And since you're first times weren't good, she'll know that every guy can read a book on Tantra and become mind-blowingly good.

SO in her mind every guy she likes can just get the book and be as good if not even better.

Plus it would feel kinda fake to her and manipulative. I mean you telling her that it was good just because you read and used some techniques on her..

Like approaching a girl and telling her you'll use some seduction techniques that you read about on a website. You think that will make her think "wow this guy is amazing I want to be with him!" ???

What I recommend is to give her the best sex of her life, every time and build a relationship.

I think that a girl that the two of you would have and amazing relationship and love each other and have mind-blowing sex, and she cheats on you just because she wants to try another penis, is not a girl you want to be with.

If a quality girl does cheat on you/dumps you it'd be for a million other reasons like:
- you're not manly anymore
- you're not sexual and dominant anymore
- you treat her badly
- she feels neglected
- she doesn't feel like you like her anymore
- a million other reasons

Not because she wants to try another penis and see if it's good.

Girl cheat because they are not satisfied in their relationship.

>