A how to- relationship/dating to FWB

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I've had this happen to me more than once, Your setting up a relationship frame with a girl. She knows you want one but she is not ready for it OR you two have been in a relationship, weather it be bf/gf or just dating and she just cant do it anymore. So you two decide to sit down and have a talk.

And you say to yourself, Darn, this relationship with this girl is over we can no longer see eachother we have to be just friends.... WELL NO NO my friends. You can keep the intimacy without the relationship even after you have set the frame.

Now from my experience this only works if you have previously gotton intimate with the girl. even something as simple as kissing.

You two are sitting down or standing up and talking face to face. She has just told you she cant be in a relationship with you for whatever reason.. WHATS A MAN TO DO!!!

Here are the simple steps for setting up friends with benefits.

She says she cant be in a relationship. so you look her in the eyes and say "I see, I understand, But you know we can still hangout, talk, and stuff and I wont think anything of it more than what it is." key sexy eye stare- Then immedaitely you say "even though we are not dating anymore we can still have fun" and manhandle kiss. And its smooth sailing from there.

Any experience with this or thoughts please feel free to post.

Cheers, The Tool

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi The Tool,

The Tool said:
Now from my experience this only works if you have previously gotton intimate with the girl. even something as simple as kissing.

i don't know what is, but like what you have said, and it happens to me too, it's easier when you already kissed or slept with the girl, to keep the intimacy even without the relationship. Girls just wanna have fun. HAHA! Us too, you know. :)

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Tool-

The Tool said:
She says she cant be in a relationship. so you look her in the eyes and say "I see, I understand, But you know we can still hangout, talk, and stuff and I wont think anything of it more than what it is." key sexy eye stare- Then immedaitely you say "even though we are not dating anymore we can still have fun" and manhandle kiss. And its smooth sailing from there.

Agreed. I've said things as simple as, "Yeah, I understand. Well, we can still hang out and chill..." and then let it trail off.

Like you note, it's best to then have sex with her immediately, simply to set the tone for the coming relationship. The longer the interval between this conversation and the two of you getting intimate again, the less likely the new casual relationship frame is to get set. You want to do it then and there. Persist in your escalation until she leaves or you get intimate. If she leaves without it, it probably isn't happening... so make it happen.

This is another scenario where you can often find it easier to escalate without mouth kissing. Grab her and start kissing her neck and feeling her body. It makes it clearer that you don't have the romantic intentions (kissing) she's trying to avoid. Manhandle kissing too can be sufficiently rough that it sets a non-romantic tone as well even with mouth-kissing.

Chase

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Like you note, it's best to then have sex with her immediately, simply to set the tone for the coming relationship. The longer the interval between this conversation and the two of you getting intimate again, the less likely the new casual relationship frame is to get set. You want to do it then and there. Persist in your escalation until she leaves or you get intimate. If she leaves without it, it probably isn't happening... so make it happen.
Indeed Chase, This is Key usually how I see it if you dont make a move then and there it is essentially over, unless your sex was really good and she contacts you out of the blue, which is unlikely if she is attractive for she has many other options.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
HELLO TOOL ;)

Damn it. I can't call you 'The Tool' after all this years. Sounds Too Easy. :p

>