2023 EDITION*** In The Mirror And The Future - Annual Results And Goals

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm exhausted from moving around so much and yesterday broke off from my main girl. This year has been pushed to the extent of OG tier exploration type of activity. Same time I enjoyed the process.

Progression from the beginning of the year from starting solo, meeting with a wing, meeting up with my long-term wings, and starting new adventures.

Got to meet the best in the game, and witnessing, and winging him was a great experience. These veterans could CARRY you out of low momentum, it was like the transference of their energy that's able to influence you.

In the upcoming, I would be more comfortable since I would most likely be revisiting the same place and that wouldn't cost me mentally to adjust and feel more comfortable with the new environment. This journey has been fun, I'm driving myself to get more breakthroughs as I have seen some aspects of my game improve compared to last year, including quality, and having a high attraction. I have a more abundant mentality, not in fear of losing things.

I have become more aware of relationship dynamics and improved my skills a bit.

Cracking more difficult places could be a topic in itself.

NIGHT GAME:
I started the night game as more of an ego thing. Knowing that is the hardest type of game out there, I pushed myself during the times when I was getting no results, going out solo without wings, and eventually successfully out-competing a lot of people. There are dark sides to the night game but I would like to say that the "type" of girl you are meeting most of them are not relationship quality, not speaking solely in looks but the personalities. This doesn't mean if you are a social retard you go harass people inside the malls and popular places during the day.

I had many times encountered girls who were out, not near night game venue or social outings (harder to find), who had been to the club 1-3 in their whole life. Where I'm making last-ditch efforts multiple times in a week, you get the idea.

I've continuously had a night outing, which is great for training. I'm going to be mixing game types more, and make an effort in other avenues.

I need to gather my energy and concentrate on making money as well. The trade-off of being in the game and concentrating on making money moves in opposite directions. I can't seem to concentrate well when I'm driven to go and fuck a lot of girls. It doesn't gonna stop me in 2024, full steam ahead of fucking more girls, doing epic shit, and making lots of business providing value to society and in the market.

I'm happy about getting approved to be a creator on GirlchaseTV. Making videos provides me an opportunity to record what my experiences have been like and show relevance to another person's experience.

Total lays this year, 28

In terms of quality. I'm the first one to say that is distribution on a bell curve. NO ONE I know who is skilled say they only fuck 8+, impossible.... the law of PUA doesn't work that way.

Best,
Swati

P.S. How are you actives doing?

>